Arthur97

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

To be fair the game tells you what the multipliers are if you pay attention :/

Better late than never :D

Since I never use this piece of shit (or any of the ones listed), never botered to even check.

what_zps4ztiiy0z.png

Finished up completely everything a couple hours ago. Wouldn't mind see more of Tempest Trials in the future. Also glad that the Arena quests came in handy to for more Stamina Potions.

DC4O3kVW0AAQ65B.jpg DC4O4FfWAAAeBwP.jpg

Edited by Rodriguezjr

Since my Rank dropped alot more than I expected, I decided to burn 2 Staminapots to give my Score a final push. Ended up with 133.030 Points, currently Rank 349 which should be pretty safe to not drop below the 1k again. At least I hope it is, as it would suck to lose the additional 2k Feathers after such effort. Anyway, I'm done with this Event now, while it was fun most of the time, I'm happy it's over soon.
amqEMAo.png

25 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

why didn't anyone tell me this earlier

Well, it makes it only even more impressive if you managed to get to nearly 50k without ever using a Bonusunit. 3k Points are nothing, you can do it!

The final hours are upon us! Push onward everyone!

I just broke 90k points, but I'm putting forth a final effort into breaking 100k. Stamina potions will carry me to the end! I need those orbs. I really want to summon Lucina, so I'm putting forth every last orb I can muster towards the effort. I'll only be able to get one more summon, but maybe it will be worth it...!

5 minutes ago, SakuraFish said:

Well, it makes it only even more impressive if you managed to get to nearly 50k without ever using a Bonusunit. 3k Points are nothing, you can do it!

Guess so, yeah. Managed to push through despite my constant 200ish and sub-200 scores...

So far, only did the Bonus Unit trick twice.

Just now, shadowofchaos said:

Home stretch, boys.

pfft. That always happens to me.

Semi-relevant:

sheena_zpsd8r9iqqx.png

49k. 5 hours to go.

My rank is 21,4XX (don't remember the exact number). After getting Quickened Pulse, I've been doing runs for SP on Lilina and levels on 5* Nino (she's almost 5* 40), so that might bump my score up.

Does anyone with Quickened Pulse have a lower score? I'd like to know how many managed it.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

My rank is 21,4XX (don't remember the exact number). After getting Quickened Pulse, I've been doing runs for SP on Lilina and levels on 5* Nino (she's almost 5* 40), so that might bump my score up.

Does anyone with Quickened Pulse have a lower score? I'd like to know how many managed it.

My score is 50094. My rank is currently #45387. Guess a lot of people quit after hitting 50K if you've just been running casually with such a high rank. But that's still a lot of dudes with the seal, so watch out!

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Current score is 50,237. Rank is 37,453.

Yes, I'm lazy.

4 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

My score is 50094. My rank is currently #45387. Guess a lot of people quit after hitting 50K if you've just been running casually with such a high rank. But that's still a lot of dudes with the seal, so watch out!

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Current score is 50,237. Rank is 37,453.

Yes, I'm lazy.

143 point difference. 7934 rank difference.

You have a point.

EDIT: My exact numbers are now in front of me. 53,955 points for rank 21,396.

Edited by phineas81707

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

143 point difference. 7934 rank difference.

You have a point.

EDIT: My exact numbers are now in front of me. 53,955 points for rank 21,396.

Yup yup. Any 50K heroes worried about getting booted out of the top 50000, just do one last run, and your rank should jump high enough to be safe. I'm not concerned about being booted out of the top 50K, since I only need 3000 more feathers and kinda don't know what I intend to promote next. Probably Ursula since I'll eventually have the skills she wants and I desperately need a 5 star mage in general.

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Currently at 49,1k. About to hit 20 Stamina and just won an extra 4 Potions by clearing an Arena and stuff. Was a lot of shit to get here, especially with sub-optimal scores and not even running the Bonus Character.

actually, I can't fully say that. They mentioned the trick right towards the end, so I just took it. 5 times, for whatever's worth.

I'm feeling lazy, so I'll likely just take *3 Roro and call it a day.

My final result: 73924 points.

(1) All four heroes of my main team reached full Merit. My second team, including Xander and Camus whom I promoted halfway of the event, has passed 1500 Merit.

(2) Reinhardt has learned Death Blow 3 and Moonbow from the SP he gained.

(3) I love Masked Marth's Japanese voice.:wub: Even if I don't understand what she says, I love to touch her.:wub:

Bye, tempest torture.

Phew, just made it for 5* Marth.  Got cumulative score of 30,177. So at least the characters are secured.  Wish I had more time to go for Quickened Pulse but when your busy your busy.  Also congrads to all those who made it past 100k.  That is great accomplishment for all of you!

I broke through 100k, and am now ranked 5,796. I used every last orb I had to try to obtain Lucina from the banner... but to no avail. Much sadness after all that work.... Ah, so it goes! I now have 9 characters maxed out with HM, and many others reached new heights and found new strength. Farewell Tempest Trials!