Tempest Torture

Arthur97

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I don't 

Why not? Is it the hearts? I'll admit that I wish it didn't do that, but that happens whenever support is built in the games so I let it slide. I tend to touch outside the character to hear the lines.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Why not? Is it the hearts? I'll admit that I wish it didn't do that, but that happens whenever support is built in the games so I let it slide. I tend to touch outside the character to hear the lines.

Simply because I have no interest in what they say heh

I still don't even know what Celica's quotes are and I've had her for a month or so XD I'm just not interested enough to hear their lines or whatever. 

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I still don't even know what Celica's quotes are and I've had her for a month or so XD I'm just not interested enough to hear their lines or whatever. 

Somehow, I have a hard time believing you never touched Oboro indecently.

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

How dare you. Celica works hard to spread the good word of the Mother.

1 minute ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Somehow, I have a hard time believing you never touched Oboro indecently.

Oboro is a completely different story LOL

I just go on her character and dwell there sometimes, just to marvel at how much 60k feathers got me

It was WELL worth it!

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oboro is a completely different story LOL

I just go on her character and dwell there sometimes, just to marvel at how much 60k feathers got me

It was WELL worth it!

Still worse than Don El

5 minutes ago, Otorio said:

How dare you. Celica works hard to spread the good word of the Mother.

I respect Ragnarok more than Celica herself 

That thing foes taxes you know!

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Still worse than Don El

You mean pothead?

34 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Some day you will understand

And you will regret

LOL

As if I want to "understand"

Ragnarok is all I need. Celica is just some random person who just happens to have a decent stat spread and is the only one who can use it

MjsvgOY.jpg

Holy fucking jesus

I made a lot more progress than I thought I would, but goddamn trying to wrack up so many points before the deadline was so stressful. Thankfully I already got 2/3 Roro before starting this nightmare, so I'm not gonna be too worried about not clearing infernal.

As of now, my score is 109,689 and I'm ranked 2127.

Yeah, I kept on going. Not necessarily for ranking (I'm content being in top 5k), but because I wanted to grind hero merit on my characters. Fae and Sharena both hit 2000, and Reinhardt hit 1000. That was nice.

TIMPEST.thumb.png.d5893f61a2fc1251cf8655e54186f857.png

Glad this madness is almost over.  For most of the second half of TT, I've been using a team of Eldigan, Peri, 4* Barst and 4* Maria just to grind HM and SP.  Barst capped out his HM (2000) while Eldigan is sitting at about 1600 HM and I've only gotten him last week >>.  The score in the image above corresponds to a ranking of about ~2200.

Edited by Kalibur

I'm right outside the top 5k but my stamina has completely run out. Not in-game, mental. 

I can't do a single nother' run, and I'm not going to try.

Edited by Zeo

Holy shit, I managed to pull off a win on Veronica's map using only Bride Lyn, Reinhardt, and Olivia (lost Tharja early on in the run due to breakable wall map having 2 dancers, a Repositioner, and a strong mage). Veronica's map spawned Gunter, Reinhardt, Effie, and a Rebecca that can tank a full round from Reinhardt.

Very well, I just did 2 perfect runs with my S+ team to make sure I'll stay in the top 5k. A score of 106,682 should suffice, after all there's only like 4 minutes before this ends.

I didn't even manage to get 5* M!Marth what with being distracted by other things. I mean, Tempest Trials just demoralised me in general with how they work. Didn't manage to beat it on Lunatic more than 4 times, Didn't even get the 27.5K reward because I didn't quit to score the points needed fast enough. 

Simply put, this mode has put me off the game in terms of just how much is needed to put into it for an ineffective go at it.

This mode is not fun at all. Hell, I've found grinding in other titles in the series more fun than this.

Ended at just over 50k points... which was just within top 50k. Funny how that works out.

No way I could have endured doing twice as many trials to get 100k points and to the top 5k. I got burned out and really had to force myself just to get to 50k...

Let's hope there aren't any more grindfests like this anymore...