Tempest Torture

Arthur97

Well I've finally hit the 45K mark. I think I'll probably make my push to get the QP today just to get it over with. Then I can finally take a step back until a bit of a push the last day or so of the event to try to climb the ranking a bit more. Gotta get those feathers!

Soren, Ike, Linde and Lucius have been serving me very well lately and I am 1300 feathers away from getting Soren gronnraven+! 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to post I got over 50k the other day (now I'm close to 60k) and got the QP seal. I put it on Cordelia and my god, it's a beautiful thing in this mode. Galeforce getting -1 CD at the start of every map lets her be even more of a death machine. Don't really have anyone that would benefit a ton from QP in arena over the stat boost seals, but it's pretty cool in TT.

19 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Maybe you should just not suck at the game :awesome:

You probably just need a better team or something

No, I literally needed sleep. Liek, I wasn't even checking eenemy skills at times. Got surprised by Galeforce the first time in my life.

tumblr_ork0atyPnc1sn35pqo1_400.png

tumblr_ork0atyPnc1sn35pqo2_400.png

Made it to 50k! Second perfect run, too, and one of my first runs with Tharja. I was worried about how well she'd do as a 4*, but apparently I shouldn't have been concerned.

After reaching 30k on Saturday, I took some rest, trained up 5* Xander and Camus, and now I'm making progress slowly. With the new cavalry team, I can place my Sanaki team as Team#3 and save them to the final battle. So I can win much easier than before, though I don't care about speed and survival bonuses. Now I have about 36k, and I'll slowly get to 50k before this event ends.

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

tumblr_ork0atyPnc1sn35pqo1_400.png

tumblr_ork0atyPnc1sn35pqo2_400.png

Made it to 50k! Second perfect run, too, and one of my first runs with Tharja. I was worried about how well she'd do as a 4*, but apparently I shouldn't have been concerned.

Wow, my 4* Marth doesn't seem to do that well. Shame since he's so close to max HM.

Just got gold Martha, yes I am lazy ass who doesn't use ap pots and have no problem sacrifice two or three teams, just to have easier time. 

Still I guess getting 60 maybe even 70k should be possible by this pace so I am fine with it.

1 hour ago, SSbardock84 said:

I don't want to do this anymore :( But I really want Quickened Pulse. I'm only half way there.

EDIT: actually Support Error just kicked my ass half-way there.

yay re-starting and wasting stamina anyway

Edited by Soul~!

I just got 30k for Marth. Getting about 3000~4000 points a day. I'm on track for getting the Quicken Pulse seal by the last day or earlier. Then that'll be it, no more Tempest, I really can't justify the time commitment for grinding points beyond that. 

Never thought a day would come where there'd be be too much Fire Emblem. 

19 minutes ago, Rosetta said:

Is reciprocal aid better than ardent sacrifice for this healer?

Ardent Sacrifice is more controlled and less taxing on your pseudo-healer, compared to Reciprocal Aid which could mean swapping and taking on your allies' single digit health. However, it obviously "heals" more. It depends on how much you rely on said unit for combat purposes, but then again if you can afford to run a combat medic Lucina, you're usually already set in terms of combat.

Reciprocal Aid is also more accessible than Ardent Sacrifice, since Donnel and Matthew are free units.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, I know, but there's no way he's settling with only New Moon. Unless he's just doing Moonbow, but Rey wants original skills instead of optimal.

I sacced an extra Frederick.

I wasted a ton of stamina failing in tempest runs because I was feeling kind of mad and couldn't focus. Guess I shouldn't play when I'm angry, tired, upset, or just anything negative.

Now all you need is an extra Chrom. Who even needs that guy

I would like the guy qvq

he continues to elude me. 

Edited by DarkLordIvy

Now all you need is an extra Chrom. Who even needs that guy

Chrom is the reason most of my dragons now have all five of New Moon, Luna, Daylight, Sol, and Aether...