Tempest Torture

Arthur97

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

So what's everyone planning on doing with all these feathers for ranking and such?

I've used the feathers from the massive Hero Merit earnings to upgrade Cecilia and Alfonse. Between the upcoming ranking feathers and the voting gauntlet in the near future, I should be able to do yet another upgrade soon, and I'm thinking Catria. Now that I've got everyone I need for a cavalry team, I may as well work on a flier team, since all I have is s!Camilla so far.

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

I've used the feathers from the massive Hero Merit earnings to upgrade Cecilia and Alfonse. Between the upcoming ranking feathers and the voting gauntlet in the near future, I should be able to do yet another upgrade soon, and I'm thinking Catria. Now that I've got everyone I need for a cavalry team, I may as well work on a flier team, since all I have is s!Camilla so far.

Well, if it helps I run Cordelia, Cherche, Caeda, and a 4* Palla for my flier team. It's enough to beat the monthly missions at least. My cavalry on the other hand it lackluster.

Edited by Arthur97

1 hour ago, Soul~! said:

The night is young, the end of the beggining.

Yay, more all-nighters.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130708214319

the best game over screen tempest trials could ever have

Ok, you managed to convince me to continue.

I'll... at least get 4* Lucina, but my goal is 5* Lucina. No way I'm going to get Quickened Pulse, but if I am lucky enough for that, I'd be happy.

I'm gaining 300-400 per run, 500 if I am lucky and finish all maps

Edited by Rapier

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, if it helps I run Cordelia, Cherche, Caeda, and a 4* Palla for my flier team. It's enough to beat the monthly missions at least. My cavalry on the other hand it lackluster.

I've been able to do fine on the monthly missions with what I have (still need one more flier win for this month, couldn't do them all before the tempest started) but it seems like one neat direction to go for broadening my 5* roster. Also I wanted to upgrade someone blue since I have fewer blue 5*s than the other colors and after Tempest Trials, most of them are at or near the Hero Merit cap.

That was your first mistake, lawl.

I was actually sort of doing the same thing before I hopped on. I had this account which I've dedicated plenty of time on. Thing is, I wasn't very "meta-frendly" to begin with. I was very scrubby. As such, I felt like I was too late to the party once all these new updates started popping. My characters were on an average of lvl.25-30+, which was too much work for me at the time to grind SP and the like. I was low on Orbs, too. So, for me, starting a clean slate was pretty much mandatory for me. So I started a new account, until I decided to heavily invest on it and the characters I like (couldn't just erase it). As of now, I feel far more competent.

I don't think making *5 Lucina is super unrealistic. As far as I know, "Day 1" isn't exactly the very last day, as it gives you another 20+ hours to fulfill (if I remember correctly). With 9k a day (again, not unrealistic but takes a lot of dedication).

okay you didn't ask for the life story, but word of advice (that I have trouble sticking to, ironically):

One chapter a time. Maybe try to take at least 10 minutes off after each perfect run.

Edited by Soul~!

Actually, lol, what have I been smoking

I earn 260 per trial more often than not. If I'm lucky, 360 or a bit higher if I beat the map. My units aren't meta enough for this, but at least they manage to get to the last map before they get rekt, and then maybe the next team manages to survive if I turtle enough.

And yes, I should've planned SI shenanigans before. At least I am lucky for having good units and Reinhardt, but other than that they're their vanilla versions. I have 8 from a group of 4 and 5 stars at level 40-38 and the rest is between 36-30.

I don't think my friend has even touched the tempest trials icon until I accidentally clicked on it today XD

70k get. 80k is certainly possible before the event is over, I'm just outside the top 10k. I can taste those 6k feathers. Also only missing out on 6 orbs, pretty nice I think.

I'm going to wreck the next TT though.

Currently sitting at 34k. My plan is to finish for today at 35k and divide into a 5k two-parter and end at 45k by the end of tomorrow. 50k looks feasible.

Edited by Soul~!

3 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

yA00XhH.png

Finally.  I haven't decided yet if I have the patience to grind out top 1000 yet, but tonight I can rest easy.  This score currently puts me at 2,302. 

Whoa, congrats!

I reached 50,000 the other night. I have enough stamina potions where I actually could have reached 99,999 if I'd wanted, but I was too burnt out. I kept on making obvious mistakes and so it took way longer to reach 50,000 than it should have because the whole thing was just soooo tedious. I doubt I'll even bother pushing myself to 60,000 for the next orb bonus.

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

99,999k is surpassed! It is done!

I haven't gone crazy

Taking a break by completing some of the monthly missions before deciding if I want to run through with some slow teams, since Reinhardt, Xander and two of my dancers are maxed. The unmaxed one is Azura, who I love to use in the arena and won't take much longer to max...

Edited by Cute Chao

So tired of this already.  Closing in on 100k, but I got to the point a couple of days ago where if someone died or a map made me think for more than 5 seconds I just surrendered.  I don't have the patience for this crap anymore.  Think I'll drop difficulty to the lower lunatic just to speed things up so I can get through a stamina bar before getting fed up.

45 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Christ how do u guys do this shit without using any potions? I had to at least 8 times to get "Marth".

Playing on the highest difficulty and rarely losing. I haven't used any stamina potions this whole event and I'm already past 80k, even without getting many perfect scores. I'd be past 90k if I'd still been keeping up rather than getting burned out and switching to training my new 5*s, since putting almost all my stamina into this event took a ton of time. As is, my target final score is 90k, which should be easy enough.