Let's come up with titles for FE16.

Yeah we have no information to go with at this point, so in terms of story, anything is possible. But whatever, let's give names that sound good to the upcoming Switch game (i,e, Genealogy of Holy War, Sacred Stones, etc.)

Edited by Fryer

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE16 will be called Fire Emblem: [insert 1 word here], since the series has recently had a bit of an obsession with one word subtitles lately.

In all seriousness this is kinda hard with no knowledge about what exactly the game has.

I suppose we'll possibly find out something at E3 but eh, until we do I'll refrain from serious guesses.

Fire Emblem: The Emblematic Revelatory Genealogy of Birthright and Conquest in the Mysterious Thracian Sacred Light and Shadow Dragon Path during the Blazing and Binding Awakening of the Heroes of Radiant Fate in the midst of the Dawning Echoing Gaiden Holy Blade and Stones War of Valentia 776

It's the title with everything you could want! What more could you ask for?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

45 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Fire Emblem: The Emblematic Revelatory Genealogy of Birthright and Conquest in the Mysterious Thracian Sacred Light and Shadow Dragon Path during the Blazing and Binding Awakening of the Heroes of Radiant Fate in the midst of the Dawning Echoing Gaiden Holy Blade and Stones War of Valentia 776

FEATURING DANTE FROM DEVIL MAY CRY.

The only thing I could ask for is some BS, Berwick and Tearing Saga. Also add a new in there. 

Anyway on a more serious note, I'm sure Ninty/IS has bunch of titles stockpiled somewhere waiting to be used.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

ALSO DORCAS IS A PLAYABLE CHARACTER

I'm guessing for something simple that really doesn't mean too much but still has that video game word feel to it. Any word involving destiny, darkness, legend, etc., though they might skip that last word just for Zelda's sake.

Fire Emblem: Phantom Emblem

Fire Emblem: Battle Emblem

Fire Emblem: Emblem Crusaders

Fire Emblem: Emblem is Not Crash

Fire Emblem: Vento Emblem

Fire Emblem: Stone Emblem

Fire Emblem: Steel Ball Emblem

Fire Emblem: EmEmblion

There. That's all you need, to be honest.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

My God... My life is complete.

Honestly, this should be FE17. FE15 should be Heroes (it has its own lords, story, and FE style gameplay, so imo, there's no reason not to consider it a main series game) while FE16 is Echoes.

But oh well. This thread feels like it belongs in FFtF, btw.

Honestly, I'm not sure what names would be good when we don't know anything about the story and characters. It's hard to come up with something for something else when you have nothing to go on.

56 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...FE15 should be Heroes (it has its own lords, story, and FE style gameplay, so imo, there's no reason not to consider it a main series game) while FE16 is Echoes.

I dunno...  Holding Heroes up to the same pedestal as the rest of the main series games feels wrong.  I guess it just doesn't feel like a full enough experience.

7 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I dunno...  Holding Heroes up to the same pedestal as the rest of the main series games feels wrong.  I guess it just doesn't feel like a full enough experience.

Well, it IS a mobile game, so it can't be as "full" as the rest of the series.

Just now, Gustavos said:

Fire Emblem: Rhythms of War

Because it's going to be a ripoff of Final Fantasy Theatrhythm with music and playable characters from every entry of the series.

Or, better yet, how about HuniePop: Fire Emblem Edition?

*silently awaits the approaching angry mob*

Fire Emblem: Sun and Moon

1 hour ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Or, better yet, how about HuniePop: Fire Emblem Edition?

*silently awaits the approaching angry mob*

IhaveliketheworstcaseofHoshidanfeverever.

10/10 would want.

Fire Emblem: Let us cling together- oh wait, that's already taken.

Fire Emblem: Friendship is Unbreakable,

or Fire Emblem: Corrupt Nobility (or Corrupt Nobles)

I'm not good at names.