• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

!) Fire Emblem: The War of Axes

2) Fire Emblem: The Brigand Purging

3) Fire Emblem: Lord of the Swords

4) Fire Emblem: The Pairup Wars

5) Fire Emblem: Betrayal-Build an Army, Trust Nobody. The game of war, strategy, tactics, bonds, and backstabbing.

4 minutes ago, ElectiveToast said:

"Fire Emblem: Purge" would suffice, especially for a horror themed installment. 

True, but I still want to eradicate all bandits from the face of the world. Honestly I like options 1 and 5, especially 5. When I wrote my suggestions I was ignoring whatever leaks we've had as they cannot be confirmed or denied.

Fire Emblem fan wars:

No matter how the game is made, some group of fans will be upset.

Ok, less Meta...

Fire Emblem friendship is magic

A story of politics where you must unite warring nations to face a great dragon threat to the world. By unite I mean fight each nation in turn and "make them friends".

Edited by wissenschaft

• 2 weeks later...

How about something like Fire Emblem: The New World? I was kinda thinking of something a main playable character and his army found a new land to live in and they managed to find new undiscovered kingdom to visit.

Edited by King Marth 64

On 10/24/2017 at 6:20 PM, King Marth 64 said:

How about something like Fire Emblem: The New World? I was kinda thinking of something a main playable character and his army found a new land to live in and they managed to find new undiscovered kingdom to visit.

Fire Emblem: Empire; the protagonist is an explorer and starts out with a small army of adventurers (the Jagen of which is a former elite soldier of the protagonist’s home kingdom). The player is in search of a Far Eastern Kingdom on the other side of the setting’s world said to be full of riches but separated from the player’s kingdom by a political sea of hostile nations. In ambition of these riches, the protagonist sets out to a real sea and attempts to reach the Far Eastern Kingdom by water than by land. However, there is a myth running about the protagonist’s homeland that the world is flat. The protagonist simply shrugs this off and sets out to sea. Eventually, the protagonist does reach land and indeed improve that the world is not flat; but they soon discover that they had not reached the Far Eastern Kingdom as they had hoped, but a completely different land inhabited by a very primitive people. The protagonist then sets out to conquer these primitive people in the name of his kingdom, hence the proposed title. 

• 2 weeks later...

Fire Emblem: Orthodoxy of the Red Herring

Or:

Fire Emblem: 1, 2, 3, 4, how many versions are gonna make me poor The Wokeaning with Nicholas Cage and his harem of Pickle Pals (also have a waifu as we want money and we want you weebs to be manhandled by anime tiddies) + KNUCKLES 2 Electric Boogaloo

Fire Emblem 16? Fire Emblem 18? Fire Emblem 21? Fire Emblem: Just Tell Me What Number We're On!

Yes it could be up to 21 depending what you count. Dark Dragon and Blade of Light, Gaiden, Mystery of the Emblem, Genealogy of Holy War, Arkanea Saga, Thracia 776, Sword of Seals, Blazing Blade, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, New Mystery, Awakening, Birthright, Conquest, Revelations, Tokyo Mirage, Heroes, Shadows of Valentia, Warriors.

Edited by Jotari

On 11/5/2017 at 7:48 PM, Jotari said:

Fire Emblem 16? Fire Emblem 18? Fire Emblem 21? Fire Emblem: Just Tell Me What Number We're On!

Yes it could be up to 21 depending what you count. Dark Dragon and Blade of Light, Gaiden, Mystery of the Emblem, Genealogy of Holy War, Arkanea Saga, Thracia 776, Sword of Seals, Blazing Blade, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, New Mystery, Awakening, Birthright, Conquest, Revelations, Tokyo Mirage, Heroes, Shadows of Valentia, Warriors.

Spinoffs don’t really count as thry’re Not true to the core of the series, and Fates is counted as one game. Remakes do, however, count as installments for the same reason that spinoffs aren’t - trueness to the core aspects of FE. So yes, FE Switch will be #16. 

Fire Emblem: Tamriel 

New Fire Emblem: Fates Switch

Fire Emblem: Ultra Awakening

But some real ones:

Fire Emblem: Knightfall - A mighty army/order of knights is well known across the region as the best, but some members turns corrupt and destroy the order from within. A few members survive, but have hidden in exile. Eventually they get back together, find allies, and fight their old comrades to reclaim the kingdom.

Fire Emblem: Shades of the Past - A continent is doomed to repeat its grim history over and over again, but a hero rises and learns from ancient ghosts how to stop the cycle.