Yo again!

Currently trying to farm and get Sol (I have 1 Astra and 3 Luna...), I decided to farm Thabes Labyrinth. So I did multiples runs, staying for hundreds of turns in the last fight (until the Wheel stops working), but I don't see any of those "Balor" monsters. I read somewhere, on Gamefaqs I think, that Balor spawns in the last fight of Thabes Labyrinth but I never saw any!

Do you know on which spot (monsters always spawn on the same spot, in this fight) is he? Or, if he's not in this fight, where I can find it?

1 hour ago, TheTrueKnight said:

Yo again!

Currently trying to farm and get Sol (I have 1 Astra and 3 Luna...), I decided to farm Thabes Labyrinth. So I did multiples runs, staying for hundreds of turns in the last fight (until the Wheel stops working), but I don't see any of those "Balor" monsters. I read somewhere, on Gamefaqs I think, that Balor spawns in the last fight of Thabes Labyrinth but I never saw any!

Do you know on which spot (monsters always spawn on the same spot, in this fight) is he? Or, if he's not in this fight, where I can find it?

Balors don't appear in Thabes, at least not the final battle.

Of the rare monsters, only Titans, Guardians, Vestals, Dagons and Garudas spawn from the sigils.

Anyway, I don't recommend fighting Balors to find Sol. But if you must, try the Secret Shrine. They appear very now and then.

Best way is probably to let the Balors divide endlessly.

Edited by VincentASM

2 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Balors don't appear in Thabes, at least not the final battle.

Of the rare monsters, only Titans, Guardians, Vestals, Dagons and Garudas spawn from the sigils.

Anyway, I don't recommend fighting Balors to find Sol. But if you must, try the Secret Shrine. They appear very now and then.

Best way is probably to let the Balors divide endlessly.

Mmh... I didn't find any Balor in the Secret Shrine. Are you sure it's this one?

2 hours ago, TheTrueKnight said:

Mmh... I didn't find any Balor in the Secret Shrine. Are you sure it's this one?

It's a very rare spawn, but Balors do spawn in Secret Shrine. I was grinding there earlier today and ran into one, so I can confirm that they do appear there. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

7 minutes ago, TheTrueKnight said:

I typo'd my post. I meant to say they appear every now and then. You need to keep re-entering the dungeon until they spawn.

Since there are 3 Balor groups, you have a decent chance of bumping into at least one of them. It might be a 1% chance though.

Once you find the Balor, you will need to stay in the battle, because finding another is gonna be a pain.

1 hour ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

It's a very rare spawn, but they Balors do spawn in Secret Shrine. I was grinding there earlier today and ran into one, so I can confirm that they do appear there. 

1 hour ago, VincentASM said:

I typo'd my post. I meant to say they appear every now and then. You need to keep re-entering the dungeon until they spawn.

Since there are 3 Balor groups, you have a decent chance of bumping into at least one of them. It might be a 1% chance though.

Once you find the Balor, you will need to stay in the battle, because finding another is gonna be a pain.

Ok ok, thanks so! I'll try to find one and, it I can't I'll go back to Inner Saint lol.

Aaaand... I found one on my 2nd entry lol. RNGesus is on my side!

Edited by TheTrueKnight