Hacked Playable Berkut and mostly Frenand (that we haven't seen it yet) Showcase

I did seen the same user named Death Chaos (the same one who found Berkut's and Frenand's unused lines) who posted the playable Berkut and Frenand showcase. I know that Frenand can only be playable in the Rise of the Deliverance DLC maps only without hacking. But, I did saw Linkmstr's video that showed the Battle of Zofia Harbor and Seige of Zofia Castle that characters can't level up in the maps. But, does anyone know if there is an unused line from Frenand besides the Level Up Quote and Silque healed Frenand actually not used in Frenand's battle during in the Battle of Zofia Harbor and Seige of Zofia Castle maps? I didn't download the DLC maps yet.

I wished there was DLC so that there would be a permanent playable Fernand and Berkut. But oh well. Odd to see their themes still play despite not being enemies. Who knew healing Fernand could be so intense?

9 hours ago, Falcom said:

I wished there was DLC so that there would be a permanent playable Fernand and Berkut. But oh well. Odd to see their themes still play despite not being enemies. Who knew healing Fernand could be so intense?

Something like Spotpass quests on Awakening? I'm on it!

Edited by TheTrueKnight

And then we find out in a few months that there's some sort of very backasswards way on Hard Classic that you have to be very specific about on a second playthrough and then Berkut and Fernand both join when you start the Duma fight.

im not bitter about Lehran, why do you ask?

1 hour ago, Hero of the Fire Emblems said:

And then we find out in a few months that there's some sort of very backasswards way on Hard Classic that you have to be very specific about on a second playthrough and then Berkut and Fernand both join when you start the Duma fight.

Haaa... Now you make me feel bad about what the game could have been. :(:

40 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Ahh man, I would KILL to have FLAME-WITCH!RINEA ON MY SIDE!  Get on it nerds! xD

6 hours ago, BakanGin said:

Could someone try hacking for Rinea so berkut fights alongside her?

'Specially with those OP support bonuses, wasn't it like 40% avoid on Rinea or something silly?

18 hours ago, Ark the Pie King said:

Woah, Berkut's HP went up by 2 on that level up. I wonder what their growth rates are, and if they have any unused support conversations.

That stuff's all been datamined. There's no unused supports (either actual supports or passives).

As for growth rates, it doesn't seem like Berkut or Fernand have any. The ones listed here https://pastebin.com/ne4xu4kd (I could only find Fernand, though) imply there aren't any, so whatever method was done here might have given them extra growths beyond class growths.

1 hour ago, r_n said:

That stuff's all been datamined. There's no unused supports (either actual supports or passives).

As for growth rates, it doesn't seem like Berkut or Fernand have any. The ones listed here https://pastebin.com/ne4xu4kd (I could only find Fernand, though) imply there aren't any, so whatever method was done here might have given them extra growths beyond class growths.

There are individual growth rates and class growth rates?  And there's a difference between them?