5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

A moment's writing:

Hide contents

One day a rift to another world opened over the Bottomless Canyon. Suddenly an army of fire dragons spewed forth invaded both Nohr and Hoshido, the children of Fates led the vanguard's charge against these invaders, only to be lost in the waves of draconic foes, their fates unknown to their parents. Then, as the fighting grew increasingly desperate against these endless dragons, Xander and Ryoma each took to the battlefield to stem the tide of defeats. Just when they themselves were being overwhelmed, out of nowhere did Siegbert and Forrest, and Shiro and Kiragi respectively appear. Astonished, these children fought alongside their parents, and managed to repel the dragon attacks. Overjoyed, the parents asked how their children had survived when all hope was lost, and they all replied everyone else had laid down their lives so that they, the essential heirs to Nohr and Hoshido, would survive. As the night went on, the great celebrations thrown in honor of the children's returns died down. At last, Xander and Leo, and Ryoma and Takumi, were all alone with their children, ready to retire for the night. Before they did however, the children missing their fathers so so much, wanted to express how much they loved them once more, and thus they ran up to them and hugged them tightly.

The prick of the daggers was sharp. The poison wrought from dragon herbs crushed with the liver of a revenant dragon would afflict immediate necropsy and keep the blood from clotting. Unbelieving what was happening, the fathers watched as their children moved to silt their throats and slash the vocal cords. With ruthless efficiency, their tasks were completed as they took the Siegfried, the Brynhildr, the Rajinto and the Fujin Yumi from their parents. The children slowly walked away, and spoke "Lord Zephiel understands the severe feeling of neglect that you, our beloved (sarcasm) fathers, afflicted on us. When on the brink of defeat, Zephiel appeared before us and commended our endurance. Giving ourselves as his prisoners, we asked him of what he sought and why, it was so we learned of his own terrible childhood, ruined by a hateful father. We shall cleanse this world of Man as he so seeks. It is for this reason we take our inheritance now- these weapons will do their part to tame Anankos- no mightier a producer of war dragons could be than him. All we await now is the Yato and she who shall serve as the eternal voice to pacify the Silent Dragon- Kana, Shigure, do not fail. Success will allow us to bring to countless worlds across time and space salvation from the wretchedness of Man. Farewell our fathers, may our mothers despair at the sights they shall find."

They then hurried out in the midst of the night, Asugi and Nina had taught them to move with cunning quite well. Soon enough, the rest of the children would have their vengeance as well.

On a less morbid note, although the time for it is months past, a banner of antisocial/socially estranged characters for autism awareness wouldn't be bad (you think Ophelia could possibly work?). 

And how about a few notable national holiday banners? Give the USA a 4th of July banner (Fates Arthur adorned in the US flag?), and Japan can get a Tanabata one. Or maybe do a series of short-lived and successive nationality banners instead, with one character in each decked to represent a particular country. A kind of Olympic opening ceremony thing in banner form.

The Christmas banner will hopefully not consist of just young ladies in sexy Santa costumes. Give me an Athos Claus (or Rudolf/Norma/Gotoh Claus if thou must).

That's pretty dark; did you write that?  I love that sort of macabre style.  I've done similar stories featuring Sanaki, but some people don't realize I'm doing it tongue-in-cheek.

I actually don't want too many holiday Banners.  I prefer getting unique characters over repeats, and since theyh are limited edition, I feel compelled to get them, as opposed to being satisfied with a new 5* or two.

38 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

That's pretty dark; did you write that?  I love that sort of macabre style.  I've done similar stories featuring Sanaki, but some people don't realize I'm doing it tongue-in-cheek.

I actually don't want too many holiday Banners.  I prefer getting unique characters over repeats, and since theyh are limited edition, I feel compelled to get them, as opposed to being satisfied with a new 5* or two.

I don't mind the holiday banners, but I hope they repeat from year to year.  For instance, I hope next Easter we get another chance at the same Spring units, and they're not gone forever if we missed them.

On 6/10/2017 at 0:00 AM, JJ48 said:

I don't mind the holiday banners, but I hope they repeat from year to year.  For instance, I hope next Easter we get another chance at the same Spring units, and they're not gone forever if we missed them.

So I guess I could you ask this, would you pull for any of the characters if my idea was real? If so which one would you try and summon for?

This question is also for everyone, oh and by the way the weapons have been delayed for now.

On 6/11/2017 at 4:35 PM, BlazingMage said:

So I guess I could you ask this, would you pull for any of the characters if my idea was real? If so which one would you try and summon for?

This question is also for everyone, oh and by the way the weapons have been delayed for now.

I'm somewhat of a collector, so I'd want one of each of them, regardless of who was in what outfit, honestly.  ^_^