El Colmillo Negro ha vuelto !

Hola !

Que tal amigos, mi nombre es Alexander un gusto a todos, yo se que esta pagina es " only english " but i can speak both ~ So ...  i wanna do friends, americans, mexicans and everything

i live on Mexicali Baja California Mexico, a side of California USA, 5 minutes exactly.. I am a graduate of the university and I am currently working in the police of Mexico :D

My favorite Fire Emblem is 7 : Blazing sword, and Lyndis is my favorite character of all games XD

I am faithful and I will always follow " The Black Fang " - El colmillo Negro , este gremio/guild is inmensamente increible, poderoso, bien organizado y todo eso... lastima que fue corrompido por las garras de Nerghal :c , en fin..

Saludos/Greetins to all ~

PD: If anyone of you wants to make discord and is from mexico like me, I invite you to my channel is: https://discord.gg/yqtBDdy 

Edited by Alexander Longoria

Welcome to the Forest, Alexander Longoria!

38 minutes ago, Alexander Longoria said:

I am faithful and I will always follow " The Black Fang "

Even when The Black Fang is taken over by some crazy mad and evil Druid who uses it to achieve world destruction?

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!