F2P need some help deciding how to use feathers

KingBlough

I need help deciding how to use my feathers. I have enough to get any one unit to 5* and between my 4* and 3* units, I have most characters. My 5* units currently consist of:

Sannaki, Hector, Effie, Jaffar, Martin, Roy, Leo, Xander(spring edition :() Camilla, Sheena, Kain, Abel, Lucious, Charlotte, and Lachesis. Please take the units I have at 5 into consideration and give me some advice on who to promote!

Check your 4 stars for any optimal boon/banes. Also, with Hector, Effie, and Sheena, I'd recommend Zephiel if you've got him. That's a good armor team to attempt the armor quest with every month if you care about the extra orb. Beyond that, your 5 star pool has just one mage, maybe make another, especially if it's a horse mage. 

Edited by Gustavos

As Gustavos said, Zephiel makes a great 3rd member to an armor team (along with Hector and Effie).

A basic Cavalry Emblem team is easy enough to make. I'd upgrade Camus or Xander first. Eventually it would be worth it to get a horse mage or two, preferably a blade tome or Dire Thunder user.

The moral of the story is, GHB units will never betray you with bad natures.

Edited by NekoKnight

21 hours ago, KingBlough said:

I need help deciding how to use my feathers. I have enough to get any one unit to 5* and between my 4* and 3* units, I have most characters. My 5* units currently consist of:

Sannaki, Hector, Effie, Jaffar, Martin, Roy, Leo, Xander(spring edition :() Camilla, Sheena, Kain, Abel, Lucious, Charlotte, and Lachesis. Please take the units I have at 5 into consideration and give me some advice on who to promote!

My advice would be Camus or Xander (normal) if you have them. More distant counter is always a good thing, and they will open up more options. Right now red melee is your weakest, as Roy doesn't bring a ton to the table, Cain is crap, and I assume Martin is Marth. That said, they are giving a free Lucina from tempest trials, so you could just work with her instead if you've got enough skill inheritance fodder.

Still, if I were you, I'd prioritize Xander. If you have him.

Edited by dragonlordsd