Fire Emblem confession scenes!

So a friend and I got together a while back to make "confession scenes" for pre-Awakening Fire Emblem characters, haven't gotten much of a chance to post them yet, but I figured SF might enjoy them!

DISCLAIMER: These are not meant to be taken TOO seriously.

Nearly all of them in one album

Archanea/OG Gaiden

Jugdral

Elibe

Magvel

Tellius

Miscellaneous.

Also, to get this out of the way,

Why is someone like Nino in there? She's like 14!

Initially, we were reluctant to do characters around Nino's age. However, she was requested by someone who happened to be around her age, so we let it slide

Where is Shadows of Valentia among this?

Coming soon!

Blushing. So much blushing.

Spoiler

By the time I got to Manfloy, I was dead. Great job. Who knew sticking artwork on a pink background and adding blush could be so funny?

These are great! Lol Soren "I hate you the least"

Add a quote to Boyd and it will be added to my headcanon for him and my Cerai. Yes, I did an OC x Canon pair...shut up.

Yeah, but some don't make sense. Brom is already married, man! And Elena is dead.

But otherwise, they're nice! I don't see quotes for all of them though. I'd love to know what Kieran would say. XD

Geoffrey's is too similar to Frederick's imo. I'd change it up a bit. Otherwise, it does sound like him.

@Dragoncat Don't worry, I did a canon x OC too! No problem with that. ^^ Ranulf x Kiara, remember?

Edited by Anacybele

@Anacybele Greil is dead too and he's on there. Even if he doesn't start the game dead... And yeah, they didn't include quotes for all of them. And I know darn good and well OC x Canon is okay, me and you have a whole bunch of those. But some people frown on it so that's why I said it.

3 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

@Anacybele Greil is dead too and he's on there. Even if he doesn't start the game dead... And yeah, they didn't include quotes for all of them. And I know darn good and well OC x Canon is okay, me and you have a whole bunch of those. But some people frown on it so that's why I said it.

Well, ignore those people. We're allowed to write what we want. :P I bet those people think canon x OC is the same as self-insert x canon when that's not necessarily the case. Cerai isn't supposed to be you, is she? And Kiara is DEFINITELY not meant to be me. lol

Edited by Anacybele

6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but some don't make sense. Brom is already married, man! And Elena is dead.

But otherwise, they're nice! I don't see quotes for all of them though. I'd love to know what Kieran would say. XD

Geoffrey's is too similar to Frederick's imo. I'd change it up a bit. Otherwise, it does sound like him.

@Dragoncat Don't worry, I did a canon x OC too! No problem with that. ^^ Ranulf x Kiara, remember?

Yeah, initially we were reluctant to add canonically married characters like Brom, Pent, Louise, etc, but since we already added characters like Marth, Sigurd, etc, we figured it was only a matter of time

1 minute ago, Bullwine85 said:

Yeah, initially we were reluctant to add canonically married characters like Brom, Pent, Louise, etc, but since we already added characters like Marth, Sigurd, etc, we figured it was only a matter of time

I see, but it still feels really weird. :P

19 hours ago, アリサ ラインフォルト said:

I'm really satisfied for now.

Is there any chance for Jarod too?

Guess I'll have to add that one to the request list!