Help Final Boss

Take it kinda slow, that's what i did. If you have one of your villagers as an archer, along with python and leon and Atlus (If you made him a Bow knight too) and just keep trying to hit Jedah. After the 3rd time he cancels your attack, he'll be weakened to where that 4th person who attacks will injure him. After that, take care of the witches that spawn more witches with your bow knights. Then if you have silence on Mae, try Silencing the medusa guy and take him out and hope that whoever took care of them can survive a hit from Duma. If you can, take your tankest perk and Alm and try putting Duma in a Corner, it makes it so he can't spawn monster and as long as you keep them at fullish health, it should be pretty easy

Bring an absurd number of mages and healers. Especially Tatiana (or anyone else with Fortify). I didn't bring her and I regretted it every time Upheaval went off. Here's how my run went.

1) Kill the stuff near the start points and regroup just below Jedah.

2) Turtle until you have a lull in enemies and kill Jedah as quickly as possible. If you have some bows or something else long range that can hit him from your back lines (away from the hordes of enemies) and survive a retaliation from him, use that to wear down his nullify.

3) After killing Jedah, move a bit up and turtle. Stay outside Duma's range.

4) At some point, use Mae to silence the Witch on the right. Still staying outside of Duma's range, move bows in and kill her.

5) You are a turtle. BE THE TURTLE.

6) On the left wall of Duma's alcove, there are a couple isolated spots just outside his range. IDK if its possible, but if they're within 5 spaces of the other Witch, have Silque warp a bow over to one of those and pray you can ORKO the Witch. If not, she'll attack you along with Duma on #7, so start praying.

7) If necessary, turtle until there's another lull in mooks. Silence the Arcanist with Medusa and use someone (probably a baron for their health and being able to ignore the Mogalls) to kill him. Pray they survive Duma on the next turn.

8) Pray to RNJesus as you whittle (or in my case score a lucky crit with Delthea and Ragnarok) Duma's HP down. Once he switches to Oculus (instead of Ocular Beam), only Alm (with Falchion) or a couple of the Amiibos (I think Marth and Lucina or something like that, ones with Dragon-slaying weapons) will be able to hurt him. Supposedly Nosferatu also works, but I wasn't crazy enough to try it. Pray some more.

9) Gloat for a few moments before falling into depression as you remember that you're only on Normal mode.

Abuse the hell out of Invoke. Invoke gives you essentially infinite fodder to throw at Duma and his goons so that they don't attack Alm and anyone else, since the AI will always target illusions first, with very very rare and random exceptions.

6 hours ago, alatartheblue42 said:

Bring an absurd number of mages and healers. Especially Tatiana (or anyone else with Fortify). I didn't bring her and I regretted it every time Upheaval went off. Here's how my run went.

2) Turtle until you have a lull in enemies and kill Jedah as quickly as possible. If you have some bows or something else long range that can hit him from your back lines (away from the hordes of enemies) and survive a retaliation from him, use that to wear down his nullify.

4) At some point, use Mae to silence the Witch on the right. Still staying outside of Duma's range, move bows in and kill her.

6) On the left wall of Duma's alcove, there are a couple isolated spots just outside his range. IDK if its possible, but if they're within 5 spaces of the other Witch, have Silque warp a bow over to one of those and pray you can ORKO the Witch. If not, she'll attack you along with Duma on #7, so start praying.

7) If necessary, turtle until there's another lull in mooks. Silence the Arcanist with Medusa and use someone (probably a baron for their health and being able to ignore the Mogalls) to kill him. Pray they survive Duma on the next turn.

8) Pray to RNJesus as you whittle (or in my case score a lucky crit with Delthea and Ragnarok) Duma's HP down. Once he switches to Oculus (instead of Ocular Beam), only Alm (with Falchion) or a couple of the Amiibos (I think Marth and Lucina or something like that, ones with Dragon-slaying weapons) will be able to hurt him. Supposedly Nosferatu also works, but I wasn't crazy enough to try it. Pray some more.

9) Gloat for a few moments before falling into depression as you remember that you're only on Normal mode.

Alll i understood was TURTLE.

I deafeted finale boss on hard without fighting Jedah, he doesn't move, plus the eyes were easy targets.

A decently strong Alm can oneshot Mogalls with the Falchion so he can lead the charge against Jedah. The Bow Knights can be baited by your Bow Knights and you can probably take them out with Killer Bows and Magic. Attack Jedah with Dread Fighters/Bow Knights and anybody who doubles and has a good crit chance can try to ORKO him. In my case Alm with Double Lion and Celica in range had roughly a 70% chance to kill him in one round. The Witch on the right hand side can be baited out and killed with Bows. You can warp a Dread Fighter to kill the Witch on the left hand side and you can chip Gharn with Mage ring!Celica/Delthea using Ragnarok (you can't attack more than once when facing Medusa; unless you dodge the attack) and then finish off by warping in Alm and using Double Lion. Then it's just a matter of weakening Duma with people who can survive his attacks.

Tatiana's Fortify is very useful to counteract Upheaval so I hope you've been training her. Invoke takes a lot of pressure off of your team but it also takes up a lot of space. A unit with really high Def and the Silver Shield can hold off the 2 Dread Fighters and the Gold Knight at the beginning or you just take 2 turns to kill them and then go to the middle.

As has been said, Invoke is a godsend in this map. If you can get it on Silque (in addition to Genny already having it, obviously) you'll be able to summon some bulkier illusions as fodder. Of course, the downside to the illusions is they do tend to clutter up the map so you can find yourself boxed in and out of range to attack. Also, remember that the illusions can attack Jedah and effect the counter. (Though, in my experience, they prioritize the mogalls.)

Rescue/Warp also can be quite helpful, especially since Duma's range is so large and his damage is pretty intense. You can certainly cheese the other baddies with this, too.

12 hours ago, alatartheblue42 said:

Tatiana died for me ;-;

I routed the map in 9 turns on my Blitzkrieg Hard/Classic run. Zweihänder!DreadFighters are absolutely ridiculous. Tigerstance oneshots basically everything except Duma (and that's mostly just because crit damage is capped at 120 lol).
Tatiana is extremely useful as she has Fortify (Lv4), Invoke (Lv7) and Warp (Lv8), but with enough promoted magic users you can keep your party topped off without her - it'll just take longer. (Units close to Alm can also just munch some provisions for a quick heal.)
Warp + Rescue Shenanigans allow you to take out a single dangerous enemy at a time safely if you don't have anyone who can tank Duma, the mogalls and the witches all at the same time and/or don't trust illusions.

Bring Tatiana, and saint Faye. You will have a pair of physics, fortify, warp, rescue, and invoke for a distraction for Duma from just those two alone.

Battle-goddess Mathilda, Catria, and trained Est are all good for blessed lance abuse to likely clear out mogalls in one turn since they're all likely to out-speed them, while Mathilda seems to have a misleadingly-high chance to crit, as well as Catria.

Bring a good mage like a trained Delthea, or preferably Celica/Sonya (for excalibur) to warp in, and rescue out for picking off the right-most bow knight, witch sisters, and the medusa-using jerk with a silver shield.

Bring a bow knight with a killer bow to pick off the bow knight to the left when you can, and deal with anything else you don't like.

Id say these are the bare minimums. Of course, you'll have far more units to work with, such as Genny for the extra physic, and Silque for the extra warp.

Edited by maninbluejumpsuit