Characters you are holding out for.

Elincia

Elincia, where is she? I'm currently sitting on 360 orbs for her (would be over 400 if I hadn't blown 50 orbs on Celica's banner and not get her). 

Any characters you're trying to salvage enough orbs for? It's admittedly quite hard to hold off on summoning for so long. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Umm... There wasn't much outside of Leo, but other than him, I think Nils and Kellam get my votes.

Who's Kellam again?

Mozu. Where the hell is my adorable villager girl!?

Shura. Where the hell is my handsome adventurer man?

Lowen. Where the hell is my mustard cavalier dude?

These questions must be addressed post-haste.

Still waiting for a new banner with Ephraim and (regular) Lyn in it. It's pretty frustrating that they have both been on banners already, but I still didn't get them...

Regarding characters not in the game yet, Micaiah and the Black Knight are the only ones I really want. There's quite a few others that would be nice to have though.

Micaiah, Jill, and pretty much everyone from Tellius, really.

35 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Who's Kellam again?

He had a Grand Hero Battle a couple weeks ago.  You must have missed it.

I need the regular Charlotte. Bride Charlotte is cute and I'm grateful that I actually got her, but the regular Charlotte would finally give me a reason to go for green orbs. I usually skip them, and I did try for Boey, but it didn't work out.

Other characters I'd like to see are Micaiah, Lute, Sumia, and Silas.

Hardin. I find it so very weird. Archenea gets plenty of characters in heroes but the character that actually manages to stand toe to toe with those of other casts isn't one of them. He's prominent, he's popular and both of his designs stands out so why hasn't he been added from the very beginning. 

Also Arvis and Azelle because both brothers and Jugdral as a whole deserves more representation. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

Literally any Laguz or Taguel.

Spoiler

Soren technically counts, but he's honestly rather underwhelming, and I've yet to pull him anyway.

Apart from that, being Fire Emblem, it's best to build on what you have, and I'm not holding my breath and stifling my progress just for being furry trash. Heck, I probably wouldn't even spend my Orbs on any of their New Heroes banners, since New Heroes banners are utterly horrible to pull from. So I am waiting on Foci for characters I already have at 5*, as well as specific Blue units needed for my offense and defense teams (specifically Abel and Ninian, respectively; Peri would also work for my offense team, but only if she was +Atk, so her alone would not justify a Focus pull for me).

Edited by Tamarsamar

4 minutes ago, Dengres said:

Well I'm not exactly holding out but Elincia definitely. I fear the day she gets added because I'll get absolutely mad trying to get her.

Exactly why I've been saving for her. Hoping she gets her own banner with her retainers.

2 minutes ago, Elincia said:

Exactly why I've been saving for her. Hoping she gets her own banner with her retainers.

I wish I had that strength. But there are always characters I get weak for like Ike, Alm or Linde

Units I really wanted to get that I have yet to get: Sanaki, Eldigan, Soren, Titania, Reinhardt, Olwen

Units I really wanted to get that I did get: Julia, Cordelia, Nino, Klein, Lilina

Units I really want who aren't in the game yet: Micaiah, Jill, Elincia, Naesala, Reyson, Shinon, Lewyn, Arvis, Arthur, Tinny, Ferry, Ishtar, Altenna, Travant, Legault, Rath, Maribelle, Aversa (that one mostly because flying mage tbh)

Units I really wanted but then i didn't because they weren't well done: Lachesis, Lucius, Rebecca

Edited by salinea

Looking forward to Lyon, xX_L00t_Xx, Sumia, Berkut, the rest of the SS cast in general, Owain (Awakening), and that's pretty much it.

If we're counting characters i want but don't have (yet...), Lucina, Robin, Eirika, Ephraim, less Subakis

More 3* characters! :P:

But I'd be super-de-duper happy if I had any of the other characters I voted for way back when, starting with Stefan.

I didn't really think to much about saving orbs for specific characters before, but If I had to choose it would have to be Lyn and Hector so I can have a team with all the FE 7 lords. Possibly some more Sacred Stones characters just to see if I can get any good ones.

Mage Knights, Mage Knights and more Mage Knights. I really want to have better choices for Green and Red Mage Knights since Leo and Cecilia are less than stellar even with Hone and Fortify Cavalry + Blade Tomes. Olwen and Reinhart are amazing, so I hope we get Azel, (FE4) Arthur, Miranda and Selena as choices in the near future. I really want to make the ultimate Magic Cavalry Team.

I would like to see more Jugdral Characters in General since Seliph, Julia, Olwen, Lachesis, Eldigan, and Reinhart are the only representatives. 

I'm mainly trying to hold out for the likely summer swimsuit banner right now. Not doing a good job since Bride Cordelia came out of nowhere and sucked up all my orbs plus got me to drop some money on her but with the TT and login event back I'm slowly getting some orbs being saved again. I'd be really bummed out if I missed swimsuit versions of Camilla, Tharja, Lucina, or Cordelia. Now, all of those but Tharja have been on special banners already, but since they're all so popular I wouldn't be too surprised if they might pick them again. And if they pick characters I don't care about, maybe I can just keep saving orbs for something else.

Otherwise, I might hold out a bit hoping for Velouria, Selkie, Ophelia, Charlotte, Benny, Severa(Awakening version) and Delthea.

I say it every time:

INNES!!!!

Already have 400 orbs waiting for him, the trials become very difficult thanks to my lack of heroes since I hasn't summoned a lot, but... I really want him if he gets in the game...

Aside of him, I would use some of my orbs if Geoffrey, Hugh or lKliff show up one of these days