Characters you are holding out for.

Elincia

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

He had a Grand Hero Battle a couple weeks ago.  You must have missed it.

???

I still have no idea who you're talking about.....

Anywho, I'm waiting for literally any magvel character. My psychic powers are telling me that's what's next and that's what I'm hoping for~!

1 hour ago, SniperGYS said:

I say it every time:

INNES!!!!

Already have 400 orbs waiting for him, the trials become very difficult thanks to my lack of heroes since I hasn't summoned a lot, but... I really want him if he gets in the game...

Aside of him, I would use some of my orbs if Geoffrey, Hugh or lKliff show up one of these days

I'm really hoping for Geoffrey to get released along side Elincia. Here's to hoping she gets her own banner.

I shall have my OTP 

37 minutes ago, Elincia said:

I'm really hoping for Geoffrey to get released along side Elincia. Here's to hoping she gets her own banner.

I shall have my OTP 

I hope she comes in a banner with her, Lucia, Geoffrey and Bastian/Kieran !! Then, I will cry for being unnable to get all of them xD

(Healing pegasus Elincia can be very good for Flyer Emblem teams)

Several Tellius characters! Mainly Elincia, Ranulf, Kieran, Marcia, and Jill. And any future variations of Ike! All of them! <3

Also Sain and Fiora from FE7. And more Magvel characters in general. Mainly Seth, Kyle, Tana, Cormag, and Joshua, I suppose.

Yes, I have a thing for cavalier knights and Peg knights. lol I also need Elincia for the OTP. Already have her mercenary, just need her!

@SniperGYS Except Elincia definitely will be a sword Peg because Amiti.

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Except Elincia definitely will be a sword Peg because Amiti.

She better have Amiti or there will be a riot. 

For the short version, I would like to see Duessel, Nolan, and Mycen. I need my team of awesome old guys! For an even shorter version though, "just include everyone." Seriously, I like far too many Fire Emblem characters, so I tend to pull on every new banner.

As for some crazy hopes, I would like to see Nohr!Azura (Black Dress), Leila (Matthew's Reunion), Fargus (Because he is awesome), and Grima (Because I really want to see how IS ties it in with certain characters.)

As for past desires that are still applicable today...

Spoiler
On 2/7/2017 at 9:38 AM, Sire said:

Blazing Sword: Jaffar, Pent, Louise, Anthos, Priscilla, Fargus, Leila || Wil, Oswin, Canas, Dart, Karla || Nergal, Limstella, "The Black Fang"

Sacred Stones: Seth, Duessel, Marisa, Moulder, L’Arachel, Dozla, Lyon || ... In short, everybody. Sacred Stones has a small cast, it can be done!

Path of Radiance: Nephenee, Jill, Haar, Shinon, Black Knight || Elincia, Tibarn, Reyson || Ilyana, Mist, Volke, Astrid, Bastian

Radiant Dawn: Micaiah, Nolan, Laura, Aran || Voulg, Nailah, Rafiel, Oliver || Meg, Caineghis, Kurthnaga, Renning

Shadow Dragon: Jake (Where is Anna's boyfriend at? Does no one remember Jake?), Frey, Norne, Julian, Lena || Lorenz, Nagi, Gotoh, Nyna

New Mystery: Sirius, Feena, Maris || Chris (Avatar), Katarina, Kleine, Eremiya, Roro

Awakening: Cynthia (She has to meet Arthur), Indigo (proper Indy, not the current Laslow we have), Owain, Severa, F!Morgan (blue hair and Aether :D), Gregor || Awakening!Anna, Gangrel, Walhart, Kellam, Basilio, Flavia, Gerome, Brady, Old Hubba

Fates: Flora, Mozu, Benny, Fuga || Scarlet, Kaze, Nichol

Edited by Sire

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Exactly. Healers are boring in Heroes too.

Wouldn't surprise me if they made Micaiah into one, since that's like.. the only thing she's useful for in RD, lol!

Edited by Elincia

19 minutes ago, Sire said:

For the short version, I would like to see Duessel, Nolan, and Mycen. I need my team of awesome old guys! For an even shorter version though, "just include everyone." Seriously, I like far too many Fire Emblem characters, so I tend to pull on every new banner.

As for some crazy hopes, I would like to see Nohr!Azura (Black Dress), Leila (Matthew's Reunion), Fargus (Because he is awesome), and Grima (Because I really want to see how IS ties it in with certain characters.)

As for past desires that are still applicable today...

Hide contents

Nice taste in Morgans, but why is Awakening Anna under Fates?

19 minutes ago, Elincia said:

Wouldn't surprise me if they made Micaiah into one, since that's like.. the only thing she's useful for in RD, lol!

Pretty much lol. She sucks butt. I think she'll be a tome wielder though.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Pretty much lol. She sucks butt. I think she'll be a tome wielder though.

Yeah, she'll probably be a red or blue tome user. Regardless both her and Elincia are primary characters in the Tellius games, so making either of them healers is just unacceptable. 

1 minute ago, Elincia said:

Yeah, she'll probably be a red or blue tome user. Regardless both her and Elincia are primary characters in the Tellius games, so making either of them healers is just unacceptable. 

Agreed there.

Here's hoping Elincia comes soon for us! Elincia fans are waiting, IS! I hope Kieran is released alongside her too. And Marcia. It's possible since they're all part of the Crimean gang in RD part 2.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Agreed there.

Here's hoping Elincia comes soon for us! Elincia fans are waiting, IS! I hope Kieran is released alongside her too. And Marcia. It's possible since they're all part of the Crimean gang in RD part 2.

Kieran might, not sure about Marcia though. IS seems content with only doing 4 characters per banner, (though they did do 6 for the FE7 banner so who knows). We'll probably still be waiting a bit since Micaiah and her gang will probably come first, ugh. 

19 minutes ago, Elincia said:

Kieran might, not sure about Marcia though. IS seems content with only doing 4 characters per banner, (though they did do 6 for the FE7 banner so who knows). We'll probably still be waiting a bit since Micaiah and her gang will probably come first, ugh. 

Yeah, true that. Oh well, we'll save more orbs! We don't care about Micaiah's boring group.

Lyon, Micaiah, Sothe, F!Morgan, Rath, Selkie, Melady, Lloyd with better art and Nephenee, just off the top of my head.

1 hour ago, Elincia said:

Ardent Sacrifice is literally Micaiah's ability. Even with Wrathful Staff in the game, I would riot if she wasn't a tome user.

I'm trying hard to pull Lucina from the current banner, but I got two Tharja's instead. So I'm not "holding out" for certain characters, in terms of orb expenditures.

But I really want both Mia and Micaiah.

2 hours ago, Elincia said:

She better have Amiti or there will be a riot. 

She better! I'm ready to riot!

I'm waiting for Shigure a flying singer, and hopefully they give him a Blessed Lance with a useful healing effect. I'm also looking forward to the possibility of Emmeryn coming into the game to as an OP ass mage, for revenge against those who had enjoyed going along with the fact that the gods killed her off in the previous life. Sumia is another must, I hope they give her a lance like Luna from Awakening that grants her a special -1 cool down for the Luna skill or something.

Also just the children in general, like Jerome, Cynthia, Selkie...etc.

I'm sitting at nearly 170 orbs and haven't pulled since Hero Fest. I'm waiting, like a couple of people here, for Elincia and her retainers. And she'd better come with all three of them: Red Sword Lucia, Blue Lance Geoffrey and Green Tome Bastian ( and he'd better be voiced by Taylor Henry aka Virion's VA in Heroes >:) ).

I would use orbs for...

• Leanne or Reyson for a flying refresher
  • Would highly consider flying 2 range units, like possibly Yugiri 
  • Veronica if she's a summoned unit
  • A Marth focus... I don't have him :(:
  • Limited versions of Marth/Caeda/Whitewings to be implemented in the future
  • Might consider Wolf, Luke, Rody, Lethe, Naesala

Edward and the Black Knight. I had up to 80 orbs at one point, then Ninian came back so I blew them all trying to get her . . . didn't get a single five star character. Saving up again now though, have 40 orbs currently. Probably won't use them again unless someone I want is on the focus summoning. I'd go for Ephraim if he came back to summoning focus again.