New Banner - Echoes of Mystery (6/14)

Anacybele

I like to think we're due for a Magvel banner, since that continent has the least in game now, but who knows how they figure it...

If they do do Magvel, I hope they'll add a story chapter. Ephraim and Eirika are already in the game, and the other characters can be used, too. FE8 deserves its own little story set :O

Edited by Cute Chao

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

;)

They better have full voice acting for him

We should, uh, probably keep that to PMs

Tbh Echoes has spoiled me with its voice acting. I was actually taken back a bit when I was training Camus last week in Heroes when his level up lines weren't fully voice acted. 

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

Tbh Echoes has spoiled me with its voice acting. I was actually taken back a bit when I was training Camus last week in Heroes when his level up lines weren't fully voice acted. 

Same! I would love to hear his voice every time he levels in this game~

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

i hope we can get oliver

A Banner with Oliver and the three Herons

6 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I can already imagine how indignant he'd be at a one-stat level up lmao

Alm, first you take my honor, then my birthright, and NOW MY GOOD LEVEL-UP!

Actually, I'm betting there'll be no banner until Tempest ends. June 22nd (when Tempest ends) is when the Cipher DLC for Echoes AND a new expansion pack for Cipher are coming, which could be perfect timing for a Cipher banner.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Actually, I'm betting there'll be no banner until Tempest ends. June 22nd (when Tempest ends) is when the Cipher DLC for Echoes AND a new expansion pack for Cipher are coming, which could be perfect timing for a Cipher banner.

We've never not gotten a new banner after the old one, I don't think that'll change.

Come to think of it, was there a trailer for the FE7 banner?

I remember that being a bit out of the blue. Maybe I'm misremembering, though.

I don't remember them for the siblings banner, but at least those had some sort of theme in the end... Why is it so hard for me to think back? It was only a few months ago >.<

Edited by Cute Chao

26 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Come to think of it, was there a trailer for the FE7 banner?

I remember that being a bit out of the blue. Maybe I'm misremembering, though.

I don't remember them for the siblings banner, but at least those had some sort of theme in the end... Why is it so hard for me to think back? It was only a few months ago >.<

Yeah, there were trailers for both of those, but I think they came out on the day the banner came out.

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But the bridal banner still ends on the 14th, so are you saying we should just have nothing while the Tempest Trials go on for the next eight days? That'd be lame.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

But the bridal banner still ends on the 14th, so are you saying we should just have nothing while the Tempest goes on for the next eight days? That'd be lame.

Well, we do have the Tempest banner itself, as well as the Vantage banner.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Except they're not new characters. Both banners also contain characters that many many users already have, save for maybe Reinhardt.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Except they're not new characters. Both banners also contain characters that many many users already have, save for maybe Reinhardt.

Banners to pull on all the same. If they're willing to have this season's Arena bonus characters last for three weeks instead of two for timing's sake, I wouldn't put it past them.

I'm not even into the Cipher TCG and I still think it'd be pretty neat if they brought over some of those characters into Heroes.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

While this may very well be a unique exception, Heroes has set a precedent for giving us a banner of new heroes every time immediately after the previous banner of new heroes has passed. I see no reason for them to break the trend now. 

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Banners to pull on all the same. If they're willing to have this season's Arena bonus characters last for three weeks instead of two for timing's sake, I wouldn't put it past them.

Well, precedent has established so far that every time a banner with new characters ends, another banner with new characters takes its place. So until that changes, I'm still going to assume that we're getting more new characters on the 14th.

EDIT: Ninja'd I guess. lol

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That's because they release two new banners per month, which is slightly less than one every two weeks, so it can't keep up with always rotating the arena bonus units every two weeks.

I'm guessing we'll get a Jugdral banner. We already have Seliph (and Julia), but no Sigurd.

6 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

While this may very well be a unique exception, Heroes has set a precedent for giving us a banner of new heroes every time immediately after the previous banner of new heroes has passed. I see no reason for them to break the trend now. 

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, precedent has established so far that every time a banner with new characters ends, another banner with new characters takes its place. So until that changes, I'm still going to assume that we're getting more new characters on the 14th.

Screw precedents, you can't stop me from b e l i e v i n g