New Banner - Echoes of Mystery (6/14)

Anacybele

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to say Magvel, since it has the least characters out of the continents, but now that there's not a new game on the immediate horizon, who really know what they're gonna do? They could do another themed banner instead of a game banner, for all we know. Like the Sibling Bonds or whatever. All I'm really expecting is that the banner will contain a Red Tome user, because we have Blarowl and Gronnowl, but no Raudrowl.

Spoiler

And on the topic of Cipher characters, I still think it'd make more sense to release them when Series 10 releases, which includes Heroes characters, rather than Series 9, which marks Echoes characters getting added to Cipher, and Cipher characters getting added to Echoes.

I'm up for anything personally. If I had to guess, I would say that next banner will either introduce one of few lords (Sigurd, Leif, Micaiah) who have yet to be added into the game or overdue representation for Magvel. Again, I'll be fine with whatever they decide to go with unless if they do what Satsuma is betting on in which case I'll be just a wee bit salty about them breaking precedent and making us wait longer for new characters.

5 hours ago, Lucıůs said:

World of Sacred when? 

Please let it be Magvel. I want Myrrh!

It'll be World of Stones with stoners Valter, Caellach, and Riev.

EDIT: Fuck the localization.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Ross, Lute, Ewan, Colm, Marisa, Joshua, Gerik, Myrrh. The Magvel banner has to have at least one of these characters in order for me to be interested.

Or a Dawn Brigade banner. I'd pull for that in a heartbeat. Just make Micaiah a blue mage and not a red one so I don't have to expect her while pulling for Edward.

A Magvel banner would be so cool! I'd love to see Lute and Myrrh in the game! Another Tellius banner would be cool too, though I'm not particularly interested in anyone.

If it were to be a mix of characters like Sibling Bonds or Family Bonds, I'd like to see Charlotte/Benny.

That trailer will very likely drop tonight since they usually upload the trailers at least a day before the update. I got 100+ orbs and I ain't afraid to spend them all (and probably get nothing but duplicates). But why do I get the feeling that this banner is actually going to be based on a theme like Family/Sibling Bonds?

Agreed, Falcom, which is why I've got both the Youtube channel for Nintendo mobile and the FE Heroes Twitter up and am refreshing them every now and then. :)

8 minutes ago, Falcom said:

That trailer will very likely drop tonight since they usually upload the trailers at least a day before the update. I got 100+ orbs and I ain't afraid to spend them all (and probably get nothing but duplicates). But why do I get the feeling that this banner is actually going to be based on a theme like Family/Sibling Bonds?

Do we know around what time the last few have come?

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

they've actually all been at varying times

i remember waking up one day and thinking "oh fuck today the trailer for celica's focus will probably be out" and i immediately checked and the path of radiance one was there

so that day it was a lot earlier

the last one was up at 9:16 PM, while the one before that was up at 4:08 AM (EST)

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

World of Radiance was 1 day in advance. Rite of Shadows was 3 days in advance. Bridal Blessings was 2 days in advance.

3 minutes ago, unique said:

the last one was up at 9:16 PM, while the one before that was up at 4:08 AM (EST)

I sure hope the latter isn't what happens this time. I can't be up THAT late. xP

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I sure hope the latter isn't what happens this time. I can't be up THAT late. xP

Just whip out that red bull

You'll be up forever~!

WHAT SHOULD I DO IF IT'S NOT MAGVEL BANNER BESIDES BUNGEE JUMP OFF A CLIFF?

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Just whip out that red bull

You'll be up forever~!

WHAT SHOULD I DO IF IT'S NOT MAGVEL BANNER BESIDES BUNGEE JUMP OFF A CLIFF?

Yeaaah, no. :P I don't even have any Red Bull other than two Cains.

And what if the reason it wouldn't be a Magvel banner is because it's actually other characters you'd like?

Since we've gotten a new Main Story chapter each of the past 2 months, I'm curious if they'll keep that up with the next banner.

Genealogy, Thracia, Sacred Stones, and Radiant Dawn are the last remaining games without an official world reveal.

While this would be a good a month as any to have the cipher stuff, I could see them waiting until the next set, since that's when Cipher gets Heroes cards.

So instead I'll hope for another filler banner like the sibling banner and the blazing shadows banner. Hopefully with another 6 or so characters, rather than the 4 we've been having lately.

I think we're long overdue for a Sacred Stones banner. I'd like a main story chapter to go along with it as well, with Ephraim and Eirika having some story dialogue instead of incest memes.

Edited by Korath88

I'm not convinced we're getting a new banner that day. Just got the Vantage banner added, and the Tempest banner is still going.

They might sit on the next one for a while. If they don't, I think it will be that Reaver Banner that was datamined but has yet to be added. Which means GBA era characters of some kind. But my initial gut feeling is "none yet".