Path of Radiance Dolphin settings?

I was watching a certain Fire Emblem YouTuber when I said, "Hey, I should try Dolphin and FE9." I'm wondering what would make my performance good. My specs:

PC: Acer Aspire F5-573
Processor: Intel i5-7200U 2.5/2.7GHz
Ram: 8GB
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 620

I'm also using Dolphin 4.0.1.

Just use the highest settings your PC can handle honestly. If you go the the Graphics option, both OpenGL and Direct3D 11 work pretty well, but I think OpenGL is a bit better. Kick up the resolution there too, since it looks pretty bad at default settings and fullscreen. Under enhancements, turn up the Internal Resolution to at least 2x. You're going to want to turn on Anti-Aliasing too in order to fix some small graphical things. I use 8x MSAA, but you have a stronger processor than I do so SSAA might be better, I honestly don't know. I'd also recommend turning up the Anisotropic Filtering a little bit, again because of some small graphical issues. 

Hopefully that helps. There might be a few minor things that you have to tweak, but that should get you started.