NoIdea of a topic name

NoIdea

I'm a very bad Fire Emblem player. Almost as I'm bad in English. I managed to clear Sacred Stones after A LOT of attempt, and I didn't cleared Awakening and Birthright yet.

But I like the series (ok considering the number of times I played it i'm now disgusted at life of FE 8) ! My favorite class is the knight (because you can throw it on the middle of the battlefield with few risk), and I like trying contre-intuitives things. Yeah. Playing FE with ORIGINALITY probably isn't the best things to do if you don't manage to clear the game at all, I have to admit. And the results are sometimes questionables (damn you Amelia Paladin). But it didn't stop me to have ton of funs doing class changes that make scream in agony the few FE fan I know.

Outside of FE ? Well... I don't want to talk about my private life right now, but I watch sometimes anime (none actually, the last one was Evangelion), play videogames (actually Ace Attorney and DK64 (I'm curious to know the opinion of somebody who had discovered the game in the 10's and liked it) and of course Fire Emblem), and...

Play CCG ! Well in fact I didn't play a lot of CCG (pokemon at school ? At least we followed approximately the rules of Yu-Gi-Oh, thanks to the Anime. Hmmm, I've also played a little heartstone... ) but when I heard that there was a Fire Emblem CCG I took information (because I like to know things about boardgames I will never play)...

...and here I am today! Searching for eventually do a few games on Lackey/CipherVit (?). I've only did two games and half, so my level for the moment is extreme beginner. But if you want to battle against somebody who use starter deck and gonna take 2 minutes at each turn because he's searching for the skill of the card he have in his hand, here I am !

I hope that I will take my mark with the game enough fast to build my own deck. At least I should know the effect of the card I chosen !

Edited by NoIdea

Thank you all!

And I disliked Amelia Paladin because instead of a 100% of taking no or 1 hit, I have 33% chance of taking serious dammages. Much harder to play than the General one.