Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

Luuym8d.jpg

A War of the Clerics is upon us! Starting June 27th, eight clerics and troubadours will put their pride on the line and battle it out in a fierce popularity contest.

There are two accompanying summoning focuses:

Block A: Maria, Lachesis, Elise, Sakura.
Block B: Mist, Lissa, Clarine, Priscilla.

The final round has ended, bringing the gauntlet to conclusion!

Elise, Budding Flower, has defeated Priscilla, Delicate Princess in a close drawn-out battle. Congratulations to Elise!

Changes from the previous voting gauntlet:

• The bonus when your army is at a disadvantage now increases over time (from ×3.1 in the 1st hour up to ×7.5 in the 45th hour of the round);
  • Some quest content has changed;
  • The rewards distributed based on the total score of all participants have changed (10 billion for 10 orbs and 10,000 universal crystals)

There is an official site with up-to-date rankings now!

Which little sister are you going to support? I’m definitely going Priscilla. The best hair, the best troubadour, the best little sister.

Public Service Announcement:

You might want to not set any of the eight participating healers as your leader for the duration of the event.
You only get bonus points if you run your chosen hero in battle yourself, and not when you get them as a loan from your friends.

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SERRA BETTER BE ON HERE

ADORE ME!

Seriously, if she isn't then I don't know who to choose on this one.... not to mention the fact that if she is on here, she'll get destroyed by Elise anyway so

6 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

@Kaden

I SPENT 100 ORBS LOOKING FOR SHEEP DAUGHTER BUT DID NOT GET HER 

IS THIS HER GIVING ME A SECOND CHANCE?

Oh yeah

You better make some animal sacrifices this time though, just in case

Oh look I can finally save orbs! I'm perfectly happy with Wrys and Wrysakura. The only healer I want will be gone with the bridal banner. Good to know I'll be able to blow all the orbs I get on the Vantage and New Mystery banners without having to worry.

1 minute ago, Otorio said:

Healer gauntlet? Oh boy, I'm ready to get shafted by the random teammate system.

I hope Elise is in here!

Nah man. 

Just equip Wrathful Staff and murder everyone yourself >:D

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

Nah man. 

Just equip Wrathful Staff and murder everyone yourself >:D

I need to pull a pink sheep though...

IS why, oh why, is Genny locked to 5*? If she got demoted to 4*, maybe I would have tried pulling for B!Cordelia or B!Lyn.

1 minute ago, Otorio said:

I need to pull a pink sheep though...

IS why, oh why, is Genny locked to 5*? If she got demoted to 4*, maybe I would have tried pulling for B!Cordelia or B!Lyn.

I still need to pull a pink sheep too ;_____;

I spent 100 orbs pulling only colorless during her banner

Hoping, praying for floof daughter to come home

...but she never did.

22 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

There apparently will be a War of Healers gauntlet. Are we all going to accept our new overlord and saviour Wrys?

We have 13 pullable healers: Azama, Clarine, Elise, Genny, Lachesis, Lissa, Lucius, Maria, Mist, Priscilla, Sakura, Serra, and Wrys, and only 3 of them are male.
Whom are they going to feature? Is it the chance for me to actually get Priscilla?

My ideas are becoming realities!!

Oh hey! If Elise gets in, she'd already be in her second gauntlet, like Leo....

My question is, which 5 healers won't make it into the gauntlet?

23 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Well...at least it's a topic with a not completely obvious winner.

If Elise is in (and she will be in because come on!), she is going to win. Twin cinnamon rolls on a cinnamon roll will do it.

11 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

My question is, which 5 healers won't make it into the gauntlet?

Wrys, Azama, Lucius, Maria, and  Lachesis. If not her, then Clarine I hope

I NEED SERRA IN THERE

1 minute ago, Luchi said:

Hmm... I have Lachesis, Elise, Sakura, Serra and Lissa (who is my only Lvl 40+ healer ). Who to choose, who to choose...

Choose Priscilla. If it fails, Lachesis. Else, Serra.

I have a hard time picking out the golden geese. This gauntlet could go to any of 'em. And difficulty picking out the loser of each round is gonna cut into my winnings...

Not too enthusiastic about bringing a lone healer into a fight where I can only support other players' bad units. The healers I have raised up are Maria, Elise, Sakura, Wrys, and Clarine. So, I'm expecting to have at least 3 of the 8 participants. Better than having 1 for the mage gauntlet.

Hmm so we have 8 person voting gauntlet out of 14 healers. 3 of them our guys.  So I don't think they'll do men unless they release new male healer. Rhys your time to shine will maybe now!  Out of the remaining 11 they can do few routes.  Since 8 of the them our younger sister we can have who best healing sister against Lissa, Clairne, Lachesis, Priscilla, Maria, Sakura, Elise, and Mist.  They can do best female healer from their respected games. Which can be an issue for Priscilla and Serra on who gets their games spot.  Granted they can continue of the route super popular character who will crush you all by adding Bride Lyn to the mix and make this super predictable.

On who I would rally to, not sure since I'm neutral on all the current healers at the moment.  I got Azuma, Lissa, Sakura, and Serra.  So I would pick one of them most likely.