Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

So anyone joining team Priscilla my friend ID is 9426556667 currently my lead is a Celica. However when the gauntlet starts I'm most likely going to switch to my wings of mercy Azura. However I have a bunch of units that I can have as my lead  so I'll put my list of 5 stars so feel free to request any of them.

Spoiler
  1. Camilla (+Def, -Hp)
  2. Young Tiki (Neutral)
  3. +1 Roy (+Spd, -Hp)
  4. Azura (Neutral)
  5. +1 Eirika (+Spd, -Def)
  6. +1 Ephraim (+Def, -Spd)
  7. Cecilia (Neutral) (Upgraded)
  8. MCorrin (Neutral
  9. Cain (+Hp, -Atk)
  10. Julia (+Res, -Atk)
  11. Kagero (+Def, -Atk) (Upgraded)
  12. Rebecca (Neutral)
  13. Seliph (+Def, -Hp)
  14. Ryoma (+Spd, -Atk)
  15. Palla (+Hp, -Res) (Upgraded)
  16. Hinoka (+Hp, -Atk)
  17. Faye (Neutral)
  18. +1 Alm (+Spd, -Hp)
  19. FCorrin (+Atk, -Def) (Upgraded)
  20. Ike (+Def, -Res)
  21. +1 Klein (+Spd, -Res)
  22. Sharena (Neutral) (Upgraded)
  23. +1 Soren (+Spd, -Def)
  24. Marth (+Def, -Atk)
  25. Lilina (+Res, -Spd) (Upgraded)
  26. Olwen (+Spd, -Def)
  27. Lucina (+Hp, -Def)
  28. Bride Caeda (+Atk, -Def)
  29. +1 Bride Lyn (+Spd, -Def)
  30. Celica (+Hp, -Def)
  31. Camus (Neutral) (Upgraded)
  32. Athena (+Spd, -Atk)
  33. Nino (+Spd, -Res) (Upgraded)
  34. Roderick (+Res, -Atk)
  35. Hector (+Def, -Spd)

Edited by predator_21476

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, unique said:

so far, only 3 people in this thread have said that they'll join team mist

i hope that new multiplier thing somehow lets her beat lissa

This thread is a pretty bad way to evaluate a characters popularity though. Otherwise Minerva and Ephraim would have easily won their gauntlets.

44 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

My ID is 0965755545. Any other Sakura people feel free to add me for my Ryoma, just let me know

3 hours ago, Frenzify said:

4833850122. For our young Shrine Maiden!

53 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Feel free to add me for Team Sakura. ID is in my signature.

I will probably send over Bride Cordelia if I remember.

I've sent friend requests. Robert with the Lyn (has Reciprocal Aid, Drag Back, and Spd +1 seal) lead.

Feel free to ask me for a different lead:

Spoiler

+Spd/-Res 4* male Robin with Swordbreaker 2.

4* Cordelia with Hit and Run.

+Atk/-Spd Reinhardt with Death Blow 2, Lancebreaker 3, Moonbow, and Quickened Pulse seal.

Xander with Quick Riposte 2, Swap, and HP +3 seal.

Camus with Quick Riposte 2 and Swap.

Bride Cordelia +2 with Brave Bow+, Atk +3, Luna, and Breath of Life 1 seal.

+Spd/-HP Tharja with Desperation 3 and Ardent Sacrifice (can give her Spd +1 seal).

+Atk/-Def Hector with Vantage 3 and Swap.

Sharena with Drag Back and Escutcheon.

Alfonse with Reciprocal Aid and Drag Back.

Anna with HP +5, Reciprocal Aid, Moonbow, Spur Def 1 seal.

4* Olivia +1 with Ruby Sword, New Moon, Wings of Mercy 3, Def +2, and Fortify Res 1 seal.

53 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

This thread is a pretty bad way to evaluate a characters popularity though. Otherwise Minerva and Ephraim would have easily won their gauntlets.

i'm not evaluating anything based on this thread

there's just no way mist is even close to as popular as lissa

2 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

I have panic and savage blow on her so that's at least 10 damage plus 7 to others so thats my main hope

That's much better than mine. I've given her no extra skills. I'll probably send out Robin for the gauntlet though since he has TA raven.

1 hour ago, unique said:

I feel like a lot of people who like Ike will side with Mist.  While she isn't as popular as Lissa she won't be demolished. 

55 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

That's much better than mine. I've given her no extra skills. I'll probably send out Robin for the gauntlet though since he has TA raven.

That's probably for the best.  I'm not sure who I should put up front. My Leo has the highest resistance and with Glacies he could take out the healers but Reinhardt works for most anything people have.

2 hours ago, predator_21476 said:

So anyone joining team Priscilla my friend ID is 9426556667 currently my lead is a Celica. However when the gauntlet starts I'm most likely going to switch to my wings of mercy Azura. However I have a bunch of units that I can have as my lead  so I'll put my list of 5 stars so feel free to request any of them.

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Camilla (+Def, -Hp)
  2. Young Tiki (Neutral)
  3. +1 Roy (+Spd, -Hp)
  4. Azura (Neutral)
  8. MCorrin (Neutral
  9. Cain (+Hp, -Atk)
  10. Julia (+Res, -Atk)
  12. Rebecca (Neutral)
  13. Seliph (+Def, -Hp)
  14. Ryoma (+Spd, -Atk)
  16. Hinoka (+Hp, -Atk)
  17. Faye (Neutral)
  18. +1 Alm (+Spd, -Hp)
  20. Ike (+Def, -Res)
  24. Marth (+Def, -Atk)
  26. Olwen (+Spd, -Def)
  27. Lucina (+Hp, -Def)
  30. Celica (+Hp, -Def)
  32. Athena (+Spd, -Atk)
  35. Hector (+Def, -Spd)

Sent a request!

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Any fellow Team Priscilla brethren will be greeted by my wonderful Celica in support of her fellow redhead. Now I just need to pull a Katarina for Swift Sparrow....

Care to add me? 8608857766. For our Lady Priscilla!

1 hour ago, unique said:

I don't think that it will be a blowout for Lissa, but I agree, I'm pretty confident that Lissa will win that bout. For the first round, I believe Elise will win against Sakura, Lissa against Mist, Priscilla against Clarine, and it's a tossup for Maria v. Lachesis, but I'll just go with Maria.

For the semi-finals, Elise will easily win on her side, and I think Priscilla will defeat Lissa.

3 minutes ago, Astellius said:

1) Priscilla against Clarine

2) Priscilla will defeat Lissa

1) I think this one will be the Beruka vs. Subaki of this gauntlet. Clarine’s game is slightly more obscure in the West, but I still think both troubs have almost equal chances.

2) I wouldn’t bet on that, even though I can dream.

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

I feel like a lot of people who like Ike will side with Mist.  While she isn't as popular as Lissa she won't be demolished. 

That's probably for the best.  I'm not sure who I should put up front. My Leo has the highest resistance and with Glacies he could take out the healers but Reinhardt works for most anything people have.

Reinhardt would probably be the most flexible to work with other people's teams.

Is there any on supporting Maria for the first round? I'm planning to go with her first then jump to team Priscilla.

I'm mostly going purely mercenary for feathers again. If Priscilla makes it to the semi-finals/finals I'll be wholeheartedly supporting her. She was one of my first 5* units since I started this game, and I adore her a lot. kaya8 draws such beautiful ladies, and Pri-pri's voice is so... :wub:

For at least the first round I want to support Maria for as much as I can for the sake of her big sis and bro. My loyalty belongs to Macedon always <3.

5 hours ago, unique said:

so far, only 3 people in this thread have said that they'll join team mist

i hope that new multiplier thing somehow lets her beat lissa

Are you going Mist?  So far, I only know of me and @DarkLordIvy.

Right now, I'm using Bride Cordelia, but I also have a SI Reinhardt ready to go, if Raven tomes turn out to be too common. Although Titania might actually be a good fit.  She's got stats of

HP: 39
Atk: 42
Spd: 35
Def: 23
Res: 34

She's a good mage killer, but has a major Red weakness, so that will put you at a pretty big disadvantage when running Titania, Mist, Rando.

37 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Are you going Mist?  So far, I only know of me and @DarkLordIvy.

yeah i'm going mist 

not sure who i'm picking once she gets out since i don't really like any of these characters and i'm not entirely sure how i'll be able to get the max amount of feathers

i did see one other person mention picking mist but that's about it

6 minutes ago, unique said:

yeah i'm going mist 

not sure who i'm picking once she gets out since i don't really like any of these characters and i'm not entirely sure how i'll be able to get the max amount of feathers

i did see one other person mention picking mist but that's about it

Okay, feel free to add me if you want, my code is 9224438060.  Let me know if you add me, though, so I can accept you.  I think I'll be running Bride Cordelia, but that could change, depending on how she's working for people.

9 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Watch out other healers.  Lissa's coming and she's going to win this gauntlet!  1e4.png.d4a27d17f6a12b25f94c3281bd01d25b.png

Fixed that for you bFdhDZd.png

Edited by Wanda

4 hours ago, Astellius said:

Sent a request!

I didn't end up getting the request so I just sent you one. It's the Celica and the name for the account is Liam.

*If it's not Celica it might be Camus because I'm not sure if having the different defence team would affect that.

Edited by predator_21476

3 hours ago, komasa said:

Is there any on supporting Maria for the first round? I'm planning to go with her first then jump to team Priscilla.

I'm mostly going purely mercenary for feathers again. If Priscilla makes it to the semi-finals/finals I'll be wholeheartedly supporting her. She was one of my first 5* units since I started this game, and I adore her a lot. kaya8 draws such beautiful ladies, and Pri-pri's voice is so... :wub:

For at least the first round I want to support Maria for as much as I can for the sake of her big sis and bro. My loyalty belongs to Macedon always <3.

I'll be supporting Maria first round. Would you like to add me to your friends list? ID is 5863546221

4 hours ago, komasa said:

I will support Maria 1st round for sure!

IDK who I'll support after that...the only other Healers I have trained ATM are Lachesis and Clarine.

I suspect the final round will be Elise vs. Lissa, in which case I'd support Elise. Hopefully I pull her before then, but IDK if I want to spend orbs before the next focus.

4 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

I will support Maria 1st round for sure!

IDK who I'll support after that...the only other Healers I have trained ATM are Lachesis and Clarine.

I suspect the final round will be Elise vs. Lissa, in which case I'd support Elise. Hopefully I pull her before then, but IDK if I want to spend orbs before the next focus.

They don't really need to be trained.  Fielding a level 1 unit is often an easy win, since you usually get a level 40 from your friend to steamroll the lowbies you get matched up against, since it won't put you up against high level teams with a level 1 lead.

8 hours ago, predator_21476 said:

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Camilla (+Def, -Hp)
  2. Young Tiki (Neutral)
  3. +1 Roy (+Spd, -Hp)
  4. Azura (Neutral)
  8. MCorrin (Neutral
  9. Cain (+Hp, -Atk)
  10. Julia (+Res, -Atk)
  12. Rebecca (Neutral)
  13. Seliph (+Def, -Hp)
  14. Ryoma (+Spd, -Atk)
  16. Hinoka (+Hp, -Atk)
  17. Faye (Neutral)
  18. +1 Alm (+Spd, -Hp)
  20. Ike (+Def, -Res)
  24. Marth (+Def, -Atk)
  26. Olwen (+Spd, -Def)
  27. Lucina (+Hp, -Def)
  30. Celica (+Hp, -Def)
  32. Athena (+Spd, -Atk)
  35. Hector (+Def, -Spd)

Sent you a request

As for leader reps, I think a combat unit would be more valuable than a dancer for this gauntlet since some of us will be bringing healers, and being stuck with 2 healers and a dancer isn't exactly fun.

Though thankfully, I do have a spare 4* level 1 Priscilla to get some easy wins.

If anyone's on Team Mist and wants to add me, my code is 9224438060.  If you add me, let me know, and what your user name is, so I can accept your request.

I've got a fully SI'd Bride Cordelia lead for now.

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

They don't really need to be trained.  Fielding a level 1 unit is often an easy win, since you usually get a level 40 from your friend to steamroll the lowbies you get matched up against, since it won't put you up against high level teams with a level 1 lead.

That's true...but then again, the only other units in this Gauntlet I have are Sakura and Lissa. I don't plan to support Lissa, and I doubt Sakura will make it past round 1.