Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

I really wish the Gauntlet had started this weekend, during the middle of the week, I barely have much chance to play a lot of the time.

6 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

That's true...but then again, the only other units in this Gauntlet I have are Sakura and Lissa. I don't plan to support Lissa, and I doubt Sakura will make it past round 1.

I'm not sure who I'll go with if Mist loses.  Most of the units here are middling on my favorites list, I like them just fine and use them, but not really a character that I'm zealous about.

I still don't have Minerva.  She needs to show up in a Banner that doesn't have 3 other Greens.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... I would join team Clarine if I had her, but I need them bonus points.  Sooo, looks like I'll be joining team Maria instead; feel free to add me.

ID: 5273515151

Going to be switching my lead often.

3 hours ago, Dual Dragons said:

Eh, why not.

Team Priscilla people that want to add me, it's 3866984492, username "Dual." Let me know if you're adding me and your username. Rep is Reinhardt.

Sent! I’m Vaximillian (shocking, I know).

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Sent it in, I'm セツナ.

4 hours ago, predator_21476 said:

I didn't end up getting the request so I just sent you one. It's the Celica and the name for the account is Liam.

*If it's not Celica it might be Camus because I'm not sure if having the different defence team would affect that.

Accepted both! ...Also, did everyone on Team Priscilla get together and decide to put Celica as their lead? Without me? I have Celica too! I sacrificed my only Fae to give her Renewal 3! I could put her as my lead, even if she is -Rezzy nature...!

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I still don't have Minerva.  She needs to show up in a Banner that doesn't have 3 other Greens.

I don't have her either! Also, she has shown up in a banner that didn't have 3 other greens. I think it was the Michalis banner. 'Twas the one and only banner I ever spent/wasted money on. But I didn't get her. Instead, I got a 3* Cherche taunting me with talk of her wyvern named "Minerva". Ferflugenskug!

...And then in the wyvern banner, I pulled a 5* Cherche. She's been one of the best members of my team, but... I still want Minerva!

9 hours ago, Dual Dragons said:

Eh, why not.

Team Priscilla people that want to add me, it's 3866984492, username "Dual." Let me know if you're adding me and your username. Rep is Reinhardt.

Sent a request my rep is Celica and my username is Liam.

So, just out of curiosity, I've seen a lot of people say that they try to pick the losing units to get more feathers and how exactly are you getting more feathers choosing units that lose in the gauntlet? I thought there was some kind of 1000-2000 feather completion bonus for if your character won the round.

2 minutes ago, Zeo said:

1) So, just out of curiosity, I've seen a lot of people say that they try to pick the losing units to get more feathers and how exactly are you getting more feathers choosing units that lose in the gauntlet?

2) I thought there was some kind of 1000-2000 feather completion bonus for if your character won the round.

1) Less popular heroes have fewer followers. It’s relatively easier to rank in the army with fewer participants.

2) 500 feathers for winning a round unless they changed something.

40 minutes ago, Zeo said:

So, just out of curiosity, I've seen a lot of people say that they try to pick the losing units to get more feathers and how exactly are you getting more feathers choosing units that lose in the gauntlet? I thought there was some kind of 1000-2000 feather completion bonus for if your character won the round.

In addition to getting more feathers from the in-army rank for joining smaller teams, the multiplier system means you also get more points for being on a losing team, which contributes to your total rank.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

So, just out of curiosity, I've seen a lot of people say that they try to pick the losing units to get more feathers and how exactly are you getting more feathers choosing units

that lose in the gauntlet? I thought there was some kind of 1000-2000 feather completion bonus for if your character won the round.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

1) Less popular heroes have fewer followers. It’s relatively easier to rank in the army with fewer participants.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

In addition to getting more feathers from the in-army rank for joining smaller teams, the multiplier system means you also get more points for being on a losing team, which contributes to your total rank.

All in all, what a time to be supporting team Lachesis. I don't think I've seen anyone else in this thread choose her.

All right. I've officially come to peace with the lack of Lucius and decided to go Team Priscilla. My friend code is in my signature, so feel free to add me. I have settled on a lead yet, but I'm thinking I'll do my part to support anyone that wants to try out Horse Emblem, so I can offer Titania, Reinhardt, Xander, and Camus with horse buffs!

8 hours ago, Astellius said:

Accepted both! ...Also, did everyone on Team Priscilla get together and decide to put Celica as their lead? Without me? I have Celica too! I sacrificed my only Fae to give her Renewal 3! I could put her as my lead, even if she is -Rezzy nature...!

I don't have her either! Also, she has shown up in a banner that didn't have 3 other greens. I think it was the Michalis banner. 'Twas the one and only banner I ever spent/wasted money on. But I didn't get her. Instead, I got a 3* Cherche taunting me with talk of her wyvern named "Minerva". Ferflugenskug!

...And then in the wyvern banner, I pulled a 5* Cherche. She's been one of the best members of my team, but... I still want Minerva!

I think I was pretty Orb starved when the first one came out, and try not to spend money too frequently.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

If this thread is any indication, I should have a real easy time racking up points on Team Mist.

I'll be Team Sakura and I managed to get my 3* Xander all the way to 5* LV40. He'll come with Distant Defense and Vantage. Not really sure on what to give him for a C Skill. He shall fulfill his destiny of killing Elise in this gauntlet. 

ID: 2045368483

I'll be rotating that Xander with Eliwood, Genny, Reinhardt, Zephiel, Hector, Takumi and Spring Chrom.

Edited by Lord-Zero

3 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

I'll be Team Sakura and I managed to get my 3* Xander all the way to 5* LV40. He'll come with Distant Defense and Vantage. Not really sure on what to give him for a C Skill. He shall fulfill his destiny of killing Elise in this gauntlet. 

Either Hone or Fortify Cavalry are great for Xander so he can fit into a Horse Emblem Team.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Either Hone or Fortify Cavalry are great for Xander so he can fit into a Horse Emblem Team.

Time to see if I have spare Jagens or Gunters or raise a 3* version to 4*. 

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Team Mist has Ike bias. Try Team Lachesis.

If conventional wisdom is true, team Lissa should be popular and give us the bonus a lot, rather than Maria v Lachesis, which will probably be closer.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If conventional wisdom is true, team Lissa should be popular and give us the bonus a lot, rather than Maria v Lachesis, which will probably be closer.

...I have Lachesis and not Mist (I want Mist, though...). Plus, if I win, I get to face the Hoshidan and get plenty of bonuses there. And 500 feathers. And I still rank for being on an unpopular team in Round 1.

I think.

9 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...I have Lachesis and not Mist (I want Mist, though...). Plus, if I win, I get to face the Hoshidan and get plenty of bonuses there. And 500 feathers. And I still rank for being on an unpopular team in Round 1.

I think.

I think people expect Elise to beat Sakura, but with the new bonus system, who knows.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I think people expect Elise to beat Sakura, but with the new bonus system, who knows.

...I, uh... meant 'Hoshidan' as a general term for one of Sakura or Elise. Let's be honest, Sakura would still thrash Lachesis.

I am clearly not at optimum mental capacity, since even I know how that's a goof.

7 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...I, uh... meant 'Hoshidan' as a general term for one of Sakura or Elise.

Moiraise? Weren’t it you who suggested Moirai as a name for Fateslandia?

Edited by Vaximillian

8 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...I, uh... meant 'Hoshidan' as a general term for one of Sakura or Elise. Let's be honest, Sakura would still thrash Lachesis.

I am clearly not at optimum mental capacity, since even I know how that's a goof.

You can blame it on the fact that the continent/world that contains Nohr and Hoshido has no name.  Even Heroes' world has a name.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Moiraise? Weren’t it you who suggested Moirai as a name for Fateslandia?

1) I admitted that I was babbling when I said that, and 2) One of the actual Moirai is called Lachesis.

I learned point 2) today, hence why it's fresh on my mind.