Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Hawk King said:

Is anyone going Team Clarine? (hey, that rhymes)  I'm thinking that Priscilla V Clarine will be the most lopsided of the 1st round match-ups.

After Clarine, I think Maria and Lachesis are the 2nd and 3rd least favorites so that match-up should be pathetic.

Yes, I appear to now be supporting the Clarine Army solely for @Johann. Truly, one to win my loyalty so quickly is a feat. But I must agree, I can easily foresee myself losing. It appears the vocal community is rather fond of the character, though that is simply due to them being unspeakably boorish and such is why I possess a most unnatural amount of disdain towards such individuals. Now, I must confess, I am hoping for my team to not win. After all, how can an option possibly be refined if the common majority agrees or are fond of the same idea? I say, I am also not particularly fond of any of these characters and as such, I truly doubt I shall be contributing much.

Very well, I wish everyone the best of luck. Of course, if I am to hope for any team to win; such would simply be the Lissa army.

Oh yes, my first skirmish consisted of:

Clarine, Camus and Azura vs. Nino, Lilina and Sanaki.

Edited by Clarine

>.> Public Service Announcement: 

Please please PLEASE PLZ don't set your lead unit as a healer. That doesn't get you bonus points. It doesn't really help anyone. USE your healer in battle to get bonus points...but set your lead unit to anything but a healer. 

My first match-up was Priscilla, Priscilla, and Priscilla versus Lilina, Spring Camilla, and Azura. Even my 5 star+3 merged Priscilla with Wrathful Staff didn't stand a chance. 

I went Clarine for first round as well. Since the period for the gauntlest isn't compatible with my schedule I just went with my lower level healer for easier battles.

also i need feathers so a good ranking in a smaller team would be ideal

Well, I already got screwed over in terms of team compositions. All you need to know is that I was pitted against a TA Robin (M) while I had two Xanders (one of them was mine) and a Bowdelia. -_- Yeah, I think I'm just gonna use my TA Soren from now on because Lord knows that won't be the last TA Robin / TA -raven tome user I'll be running into.

4 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Please please PLEASE PLZ don't set your lead unit as a healer. That doesn't get you bonus points. It doesn't really help anyone. USE your healer in battle to get bonus points...but set your lead unit to anything but a healer. 

My first match-up was Priscilla, Priscilla, and Priscilla versus Lilina, Spring Camilla, and Azura. Even my 5 star+3 merged Priscilla with Wrathful Staff didn't stand a chance. 

This is OP-tier. PLEASE don't put a healer in front!

4 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Yep, that’s not a very smart thing to do. Anyway, I sent you a request. My username is Vaximillian (duh) and my leader is Sharena (duh).

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Oh my, Clarine has always been my representing character for most of the video game's lifespan. I simply shall do not such thing. Fortunately, we are on the opposing team.

My first match-up was Clarine, Clarine, and Lissa (what?) vs Clarine, Genny, and Anna. Pain worked really well since my own Clarine is -Atk.

1 minute ago, Johann said:

My first match-up was Clarine, Clarine, and Lissa (what?) vs Clarine, Genny, and Anna. Pain worked really well since my own Clarine is -Atk.

Perchance, was the second Clarine me? I say, might you wish for me to equip Pain alongside you?

7 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

That sounds like it would've been fun, also I sent you a request my lead is kagero and my username is Liam.

1 minute ago, Clarine said:

Perchance, was the second Clarine me? I say, might you wish for me to equip Pain alongside you?

Yes indeed! And yeah, Pain might work extremely well since Clarine's Atk isn't particularly high, and many of the opponents are likely going to come in with higher Res. Savage Blow might also add up, hmmm....

9 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Sounds rough. Since we're on the same team however...

Sent a request. I'm "Dual" with a Reinhardt lead. May the +Atk/-Spd guide you to victory as he flies in with Wings of Mercy 3.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yep, that’s not a very smart thing to do. Anyway, I sent you a request. My username is Vaximillian (duh) and my leader is Sharena (duh).

Will accept. (Currently stuck replying to some notes/grinding poor Alfonse.) Thanks. I'm pretty sure my current lead is Titania.(If it's left most team.) If not then it's probably Hector. (If it's defense team.)

9 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Oh my, Clarine has always been my representing character for most of the video game's lifespan. I simply shall do not such thing. Fortunately, we are on the opposing team.

That's cool if it's your gimmick. Go for it. You do you and all that jazz. If this were a gauntlet that wasn't an all healer gauntlet, I'd probably set my Lucius up front, but I don't think I'm going to win any battles with three healers versus three high RES characters with actual weapons. ;A; 

5 minutes ago, predator_21476 said:

That sounds like it would've been fun, also I sent you a request my lead is kagero and my username is Liam.

Will totally accept in a bit (Same reasons as above. XD)

3 minutes ago, Dual Dragons said:

Sounds rough. Since we're on the same team however...

Sent a request. I'm "Dual" with a Reinhardt lead. May the +Atk/-Spd guide you to victory as he flies in with Wings of Mercy 3.

And same as above!!!! :3

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Will accept. (Currently stuck replying to some notes/grinding poor Alfonse.) Thanks. I'm pretty sure my current lead is Titania.(If it's left most team.) If not then it's probably Hector. (If it's defense team.)

It was Titania when I sent the request, so it’s still the leftmost unit in the leftmost team.

2 minutes ago, Johann said:

Yes indeed! And yeah, Pain might work extremely well since Clarine's Atk isn't particularly high, and many of the opponents are likely going to come in with higher Res. Savage Blow might also add up, hmmm....

Of course, I now possess Savage Blow 2. However, I appear to lack to SP to learn the final version and thus, I believe I shall partake in some skirmishes in the Training Tower to obtain the seventy SP I currently lack. Normally, I simply would not undergo the task known as "grinding" so you shall think this as a... favour from me.

Oh yes, my second skirmish was a battle with:

Niles, Azura and Nino alongside Johann's Cain and an anonymous Lyn Bride. As such, it appears I died, for the map simply was not ideal for me.

Elise, Tybrosion's Eldigan, and Elise against Camilla, Eirika, and Virion.

Eldigan ate everything with Quickened Pulse Moonbow, though Elise got the finish on Eirika and Virion. I really need to get Hone Cavalry on my Elise soon.

Edited by Ice Dragon