Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

5 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

>.> Public Service Announcement: 

Please please PLEASE PLZ don't set your lead unit as a healer. That doesn't get you bonus points. It doesn't really help anyone. USE your healer in battle to get bonus points...but set your lead unit to anything but a healer. 

My first match-up was Priscilla, Priscilla, and Priscilla versus Lilina, Spring Camilla, and Azura. Even my 5 star+3 merged Priscilla with Wrathful Staff didn't stand a chance. 

My first match was so early that none of my friends had joined a team so I had my Lv1 Clarine, someone else's Lv1 Clarine, and someone else's Lv 1 Wrys. No way to attack. Instant forfeit.

I immediately spent some shards and leveled her to 15. And now I have a few friends who have joined so I will always have a kick-ass Lv 40 to wipe the field.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Clarine said:

Hold. If I may ask, are the multipliers active once a character's "damaged portrait" is shown?

Oh yes, I can also see Priscilla's points rising dreadfully quickly. I must say, I am simply not fond this multiplier "mechanic" and so forth.

Yes, if you see a character's damaged portrait, they have the multiplier.

1 minute ago, Clarine said:

Hold. If I may ask, are the multipliers active once a character's "damaged portrait" is shown?

Correct. This means the rival has at least 10% more points than you.

1 minute ago, Hawk King said:

My first match was so early that none of my friends had joined a team so I had my Lv1 Clarine, someone else's Lv1 Clarine, and someone else's Lv 1 Wrys. No way to attack. Instant forfeit.

I immediately spent some shards and leveled her to 15. And now I have a few friends who have joined so I will always have a kick-ass Lv 40 to wipe the field.

Things are getting better. XD I've had a few hopeless matches that usually involve a Triangle Adept M. Robin and two Priscillas against a ton of greens. (I probably could have won if one of those characters hadn't been Julia. Her RES was just a little too high for Priscilla to handle.) 

I do keep getting matched up with healers though. XD Like...a lot of random Bride Lyns. 

5 hours ago, Clarine said:

Very well, I wish everyone the best of luck. Of course, if I am to hope for any team to win; such would simply be the Lissa army.

Even Clarine herself wants Lissa to win! Go Lissa!

46 minutes ago, a bear said:

Nuts to this, I need Lissa friends.

Got Camus as my lead for now, will change for true friendship that never dies.

Added. Name Kimber lead is Reinhardt.  Let me know if you need a different one and I'll give a list of what I have. 

Do people on Team Elise want me to change off Leo for my leader?  Options:

Spoiler

Olwen:

Spoiler

k7pDZuI.png

Eldigan:

Spoiler

JALfmkn.png

Shanna:

Spoiler

Jl3cBCe.png

Reinhardt:

Spoiler

cG8hiAX.png

Xander:

Spoiler

7QsnjCd.png

Klein:

Spoiler

6EV5yfL.png

Camus:

Spoiler

vpXA22I.png

Roy (+1), can switch to Defiant Speed 3 if desired:

Spoiler

MTF5aVI.png

Cecilia: 

Spoiler

4if7psa.png

Leo, who's currently set:

Spoiler

idxwuY6.png

Edited by Glaceon Sage

IDK which team should I go with but...

Maybe Team Priscilla...

I'll be leading with the following:

- Camus (4*, Neutral; Silver Lance with Vantage 2, Goad Cavalry, Bonfire and Reposition)

- Cecilia (5*, +SPD/-RES, Gronnraven+ with Triangle Adept 3, Escape Route 3, Hone Cavalry, Glacies and Rally Attack)

- Ursula (4*, Neutral; Blarblade+ with Death Blow 2, Desperation 3, Threaten RES 3, Iceberg and Ardent Sacrifice)

47 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Added. Name Kimber lead is Reinhardt.  Let me know if you need a different one and I'll give a list of what I have. 

I got your Reinhardt in the first match :D:

WE CANNOT LET TEAM "MISSED" DETER US FROM VICTORY

FOR YLISSE

FOR CHROM

FOR LISSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@Motendra I got your Michalis!!! Was wondering when he's appear. I knew he'd step out to help lil' sis at some point x'D 

@donkeykhang Bride Caeda is really fun! She's such a cute lifesaver x'D 

Spoiler

aWYPr3k.png?1

25 minutes ago, Absolute Zero said:

ID:Dingus 9717828461 Need some Team Maria friends!

Requested ;) Name's the same, and lead is Minerva

I've played two battles since my Vodafone signal keeps going down and there's no wifi :( I only work in a broadband call centre. Who would imagine wifi would be available >.<

First battle was Stahl, Linde and Seliph against my Pris, Anna and Camilla. It did not end well...

Second battle was my Anna (accidentally selected her instead of Pris), a newly added friend's Laslow and someone else's Jakob against Ninian, Leo and... uh... someone. I've forgotten. It ended much better, though lol

Normally, I'd've done four battles by now. Why, Vodagone, why?!

Edit: I was going to correct my typo... but Voda'gone' seems pretty appropriate right now xD

Edited by Cute Chao

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

Do YOOOU have any siblings?

Thank. I should be good on quests for this round at least, and I'm cheesing it level 1 style so anything is fine. I just swapped out Goad Cavalry for Threaten Spd, do let me know if ye need anything on my end.

44 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I got your Reinhardt in the first match :D:

WE CANNOT LET TEAM "MISSED" DETER US FROM VICTORY

FOR YLISSE

FOR CHROM

FOR LISSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Good. I figured it would ne easiest just to use the character who breas the metagame in case you are stuck with 2 healers. I love how this is like Chrom's second chance. I just had a team of Lissa Chrom and M Robin and it brought me back to Awakening times.  

GO LISSSSA!

24 minutes ago, a bear said:

Do YOOOU have any siblings?

Thank. I should be good on quests for this round at least, and I'm cheesing it level 1 style so anything is fine. I just swapped out Goad Cavalry for Threaten Spd, do let me know if ye need anything on my end.

I do actually.  3 of them.

Alright let me know if you need a different one from me.  I haven't gotten Camus yet though.

Damn, Sakura really pulled ahead with that multiplier. Wasn't expecting to get the multiplier again this soon, but I'm not complaining.

I also think that Elise and Sakura both being the first to pass a billion points shows how unfair it was to put them against one another in the first round. Well, there's something to be said about not having a fates final I guess.

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I also think that Elise and Sakura both being the first to pass a billion points shows how unfair it was to put them against one another in the first round. Well, there's something to be said about not having a fates final I guess.

On the other hand, it at least makes the finals less predictable, since if they're not on the same side of the bracket, pretty much every other healer would just lose. Then again, whoever wins Round 1 in that match will probably still take the Gauntlet.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

We haven’t even seen the previous two :(

We gotta believe

3 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

Yikes, Clarine couldn't even get enough points to give Priscilla a second multiplier.  I really wish she wasn't one of the two 3-4* characters I've never pulled before, or else I would have joined her.

You have never gotten a Clarine?? Thats crazy.

I was right in thinking Clarine would get absolutely curbstomped. Priscilla is like 9.9% ahead right now so the bonus will be here next hour. I'm thinking that I shouldn't spend any flags on it and just save them for when the bonus gets larger. I skipped the last one and I regret spending 400 on the 1st bonus.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Then again, whoever wins Round 1 in that match will probably still take the Gauntlet.

We gotta believe

Just like Lucina way back in March.

I want to believe!