Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

I'm noticing that I haven't been getting paired with many blue units on Team Maria. Had to switch from using Maria to get those flags.

Right now Minerva is my lead, but I might switch to Olwen or Reinhardt if my fellow Maria supporters are having the same issue.

1 hour ago, Troykv said:

There are more Maria Supporters?

I have a Sophia with Raudrraven

My code is 3398941724

Request sent! :D

Let's go Team Maria! #MacedonForever #SupportTheOGImouto #RedHairBestHair

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fighting for Team Lissa, but I was handed a team with which I pretty much couldn't win. A three star Tsubaki and Serra which, combined with my Reinhardt, couldn't touch the enemy Anna. What a disgrace. Fortunately, I won the match before that.

Since I had to go to the doctor's this morning and I didn't care what team I ended up on I let my mom pick my team.  She picked priscilla, so that the team I am on.

28 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

For singular nouns, it is always correct to add apostrophe-"s". For singular nouns ending in "s", just an apostrophe is also correct if you don't pronounce the "es" sound at the end (e.g. "for goodness' sake").

For plural nouns, it is correct to add apostrophe-"s" if and only if the plural word does not end in "s". If it ends in "s", only add an apostrophe.

Whoa, mind = blown.  :o:

I swear they taught us in school not to use an extra s for names like Chris.  This is the first time I've ever heard this!  I'm 27.

Had a REALLY close match.

My Sakura and 2 male Robins (both with Triangle Adept 3)... 

... versus Celica, Takumi, and a Nino on the Bottomless Canyon map.

Made the weaker male Robin chip and suicide into Nino to get the AI to move (since the AI acts passively on the map). Then I just had the stronger male Robin camp and pick off Celica and Takumi as they approach (Nino loves to use Draw Back) with Sakura healing him. Then, Robin hit Nino and tanked a single counterattack from her. Nino wastes finishes off Robin. Sakura attacked Nino and lowered Nino's Atk stat via Fear staff. Nino returns fire but failed to KO Sakura thanks to the Atk debuff. Sakura then safely finished off Nino with like 3 HP remaining.

Edited by Roflolxp54

@Troykv Request sent. Name's the same (~komasa), lead is Minerva ;) Let's go Macedon!!

@Robert of Normandy So far so good over here. I'd happily take all the Minervas and Michaelises to fight reds for Maria :'D

Can change my lead to a different colour if you still need it. From my horses:  Eldigan and Xander for Reds. Reinhardt and Camus for Blues. 

43 minutes ago, komasa said:

@Troykv Request sent. Name's the same (~komasa), lead is Minerva ;) Let's go Macedon!!

@Robert of Normandy So far so good over here. I'd happily take all the Minervas and Michaelises to fight reds for Maria :'D

Can change my lead to a different colour if you still need it. From my horses:  Eldigan and Xander for Reds. Reinhardt and Camus for Blues. 

Nice! Now I have two Minerva friends!

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I find it funny that I keep getting Ike as a partner on Team Mist.

Its the same reason I get Chrom on Lissa and a lot of people get Minerva on Maria.  Some people feel that's how they support their team without hurting whoever gets their unit, its a win win.

4 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Its the same reason I get Chrom on Lissa and a lot of people get Minerva on Maria.  Some people feel that's how they support their team without hurting whoever gets their unit, its a win win.

I have gotten 0 Chroms actually. 

Just now, Arthur97 said:

I have gotten 0 Chroms actually. 

Really? I've gotten like 5 now.  Once I even got a Chrom and my friend had Robin plus my Lissa.  That was a fun round.

Also @Arcanite YOUR OBORO IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

7 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I might eventually go that route myself and change my rep for Team Elise to Leo though only after I at least get Fury 3 and Goad Cavalry on him. Xander and Camilla are also possible options for me. Though if those on Team Elise who added me have any suggestions / objections regarding my rep, I'll be more than happy to listen.

22 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

HEH I KNOW RIGHT!?!? Thank you!

Does she delete anything that stands in her way on enemy phase? XD

SHE WRECKED THAT HECTOR 

13 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Speaking of our units, how is Robin faring in team Lissa? He's just about got to be better than a Henry I got who traded poorly with Mist. Mist!

If it's your Robin I keep getting,  he's an mvp because the last two matches the random team mates has been an underleveled Laslow.

5 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Sakura vs Elise is a bloodbath. Can Sakura come back from Elise's current lead though?....

...Im scared to ask but can you tell the score? 

4 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

...Im scared to ask but can you tell the score? 

It's not that bad right now, 2.5 bil for Sakura against 2.6 bil for Elise. There's a lot of multipliers flying around though.

3 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Yes on Triangle Adept, and Rally ATK I don't remember the other skills but I think its yours 

Good to hear he's doing well. I haven't got to use your Reinhardt yet unfortunately, but Rosetta's Bunny Lucina is great.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

It's not that bad right now, 2.5 bil for Sakura against 2.6 bil for Elise. There's a lot of multipliers flying around though.

See Lissa vs Mist has been pretty one-sided.  Multipliers haven'toccurred for a while.   Mist jumped ahead but not by too much.  The next update Lissa had already shot up to Mist without the multipler.