Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Rosetta said:

@Arthur97 Is my Bunny Lucina helpful? If you're running Robin yourself and don't need another blue mage, I can change my leader.

Edit: I saw your post just now... :D

I'm just running him as my sendout. I'm actually using Frederick in the matches to grind HM (plus it seems fitting) so a good mage in general is welcome as Frederick is 4* and kind of...not incredibly useful except for lances.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have only really been playing when there's a multiplier (still a bit zonked out after all that tempest grinding), but matches are going surprisingly well. I'm on team Sakura right now, since she was my first good healer and my tempest healer mvp. (I still intend to go Elise as my main pick, but since I have no Elise I wanted to do at least 1 round where I'm getting the 10% team unit bonus to help my total score)

I'm not sure who on my friend list is on team Sakura, but I got a random add this morning from a Japanese player, and now his vantage Hector has been quite a good help. I'm luckily not getting other healers so far so that's been both good and surprising. I actually haven't even seen a single enemy healer yet either, which is even more surprising. My Sakura's actually doing pretty good with Pain to help out her teammates too.

As someone who is unfortunately opposing Sakura, I just faced an enemy team consisting of Ryoma, Takumi and Azura. I'll just let that speak for itself. I will say that they had no chance against the combined might of the Hector and Reinhardt I ended up with though.

Edited by Tybrosion

If Elise and Sakura both have more than 2.5 billion, then both Lissa and Mist are going to have a tough time, seeing as we breached one billion not too long ago - maybe Elise and Sakura have spent all their flags though? 

Regardless, this seems to be pretty close for team Lissa. I hope we can stay in the lead.

8 minutes ago, Thane said:

If Elise and Sakura both have more than 2.5 billion, then both Lissa and Mist are going to have a tough time, seeing as we breached one billion not too long ago - maybe Elise and Sakura have spent all their flags though? 

Regardless, this seems to be pretty close for team Lissa. I hope we can stay in the lead.

I think a lot of teams Sakura and Elise were expecting a tough battle so they are playing stronger while most of team Lissa is probably slow rolling. I could be wrong though.

9 minutes ago, Thane said:

Someone said Elise and Sakura had a bunch of multipliers so I'd assume a lot of flag spending is happening. 

13 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I'm a bit wary about how long it took us to take back the lead against Mist. It shows we clearly have the advantage, but timing might be an issue.

I'm pretty sure it's because a lot pf people are saving flags for either multipliers or a stronger opponent.   I only uses my daily flags.  Unless it's close at the end, I'm not going to spend any more because we'll need them vs Elise and maybe Priscilla 

the hell..okay so apparently i was the criminal that had Priscilla as my lead, which was totally unintentional. i just picked a random team and put her at the front so i could do the gauntlet battles, but it so happens that team was..the first one...SORRY EVERYONE (to Soysoy in particular, since i happened to see that..). i don't know how my dumbass didn't realize sooner lmao.

So far all these match ups are pretty damn close, I guess that's the wonders of the multiplier. Starting to think Hawking got a point about the whole artificial it is.

Also does friends use your units by having them in the 1st slot of your team or whoever is on the pedestal for your group overall?

13 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Also does friends use your units by having them in the 1st slot of your team or whoever is on the pedestal for your group overall?

it's whoever is on the pedestal. 

9 hours ago, komasa said:

@Motendra I got your Michalis!!! Was wondering when he's appear. I knew he'd step out to help lil' sis at some point x'D 

@donkeykhang Bride Caeda is really fun! She's such a cute lifesaver x'D 

Reveal hidden contents

aWYPr3k.png?1

Requested ;) Name's the same, and lead is Minerva

This must be fate, cause I also coincidentally got your Minerva too LMAO. Its just as Gotoh predicted; Michalis & Minerva, a movement by themselves, but a force when together!

Points to whomever can guess that reference

1 minute ago, DarkLordIvy said:

@Rezzy

I've gotten your Bride Cordelia a couple of times now, and boy is she fun to use! She is great for picking off reds that Soren can't scratch. 

Glad she's helping.  I've gotten either your Soren or an Ike every time so far.

Let me know if you want me to switch to a Red/Blue unit for the Flag Quests.

(low key, I'm rooting for Sakura as well, but in the event Maria wins against Lachesis as well as Sakura beating Elise.... I might lose it out of conflicting favorites tbh. If neither, at least there's Priscilla)

lmao look at me only rooting for all the red-heads

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

Someone said Elise and Sakura had a bunch of multipliers so I'd assume a lot of flag spending is happening. 

I'm pretty sure it's because a lot pf people are saving flags for either multipliers or a stronger opponent.   I only uses my daily flags.  Unless it's close at the end, I'm not going to spend any more because we'll need them vs Elise and maybe Priscilla 

Yeah, I just hope we don't get an unfortunate timing multiplier that messes us up since we're so slow on the recover. I know I haven't used flags, but I don't know how many people are doing as I am.

8 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Yeah, I just hope we don't get an unfortunate timing multiplier that messes us up since we're so slow on the recover. I know I haven't used flags, but I don't know how many people are doing as I am.

I'll be watching the totals and if I see theres a multiplier for them I'll use a couple,  my only concern is a last hour multiplier.  That would be a huge upset.

2 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

most of team Lissa is probably slow rolling

Can confirm, not spent a flag yet.

Honestly, so long as either she or Clarine are in the final I honestly don't mind. 

Speaking of, what are the Clarine vs. Priscilla and Maria vs. Lachesis battles looking like?

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Can confirm, not spent a flag yet.

Honestly, so long as either she or Clarine are in the final I honestly don't mind. 

Speaking of, what are the Clarine vs. Priscilla and Maria vs. Lachesis battles looking like?

There's an official site with the status of each match. There's a link in the game notifications.

Edited by Arthur97

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

There's an official site with the status of each match. There's a link in the game notifications.

Found the link after posting, sorry.

On the other hand, wow now I see why Priscilla's being brought up so much. She's 300mil ahead without a multiplier against her. I'm thinking that matchup is over now.