Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Hey now sweet tea is both wonderful and that's stereotyping.

Wrong

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I know, right?

Straight oolong is the best.

I love chrysanthemum! Too bad the English word is impossible to spell

That's why I just say it in Chinese when I'm speaking. 菊花 is so much easier!

3 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

Can we be best friends?

Of course!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

YES! TEAM ELISE HAS WON, REJOICE FELLOW NOHRIAN SCUM.

HELL YEAH! JUSTICE ISN'T AN ILLUSION AFTER ALL! SUCK IT, MULTIPLIER MECHANIC! Ah, getting that off my chest felt good.

I was rank 902 in the last hour for team Priscilla, so I spent 5 flags as insurance and I'm glad I did -- finished rank 957 with 650 flags remaining. 

I have long since stopped caring about the popularity contest aspect of the gauntlet and see it only as a feather-maximizing game.  The multiplier mechanic probably still needs tweeking, but my biggest problem with it right now is that it threatens to kill my sleep schedule. =(

RIP, we lost. I did my best, I suppose. I have no flags left, anyway, but I finished in top 1k of Sakura. 

Going to Lach next. Nothing against Elise, but I don't have her and I want my bonus points. Also I do like Lach better and also #teamJudgral

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

I'm allowed to like whatever tea I want.

TELL EM BOY

2 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Looks like I may join team Lachesis, 10% score bonus be damned.

Look at my signature

Now what team are you going to join?

7 minutes ago, Clarine said:

How simply disgraceful! However, as the lady I am, I shall excuse you and acknowledge your sentiments. But of course, tea is simply the superior choice for a beverage!

Please, you ought to compose yourself. But truly, I do wonder how well-versed this community is regarding the topic of tea.

Tea is a superior beverage. An elegant and classy lady such as yourself would find good company with my Lady Priscilla. And we are well-versed with respect to tea. What are your favorite varieties of tea? Green tea? Black tea? White tea? Herbal tea? Red tea? Oolong? Pu-erh? I assure you, Lady Priscilla has quite a selection of fine teas...!

I was ranked #30 on Mist's team, which kinda surprised me, since I still had 110 flags leftover, and I missed a ton of potential play time being at work and sleeping during a majority of the time.

I might join Team Lachesis next to try to keep making use of small teams. It'd be nice to have the option of using a bonus unit (I don't have either Sakura or Lachesis), but in this gauntlet, I don't particularly want to do that anyway.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Personally I prefer herbal teas. The brand I mostly buy is called Celestial Seasonings

Their Green Tea is the bomb

YES

TWIN HIGH FIVE!

CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUNDS OF LISSA WINNING HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHA

YAY LISSA*RETURNS TWIN HIGH FIVE* but the fight has just begun...

3 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

@Astellius @Arcanite @Anime27Arts @Arthur97

You guys might've made my decision easier.

Who won in the Maria vs. Lachesis matchup?

I'm glad to help. Lachesis won i believe. 

8 minutes ago, Clarine said:

How simply disgraceful! However, as the lady I am, I shall excuse you and acknowledge your sentiments. But of course, tea is simply the superior choice for a beverage!

Please, you ought to compose yourself. But truly, I do wonder how well-versed this community is regarding the topic of tea.

Oh? How kind, yet I believe such promises simply cannot be honoured. I need not be subjected to your cajolery to form an alliance with the Lissa Army.

...Hold, I doubt such would even constitute as cajolery; for this is shameless bribery!

For I did not mean to come across in a manner of bribery.  My sincerest apologies milady.  I simply would adore your presence on our humble team Lissa.  I admire Clarine as she is a key unit on my calavary team and it would be an honor to fight along side of you in combat. 

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, I'm going to go before I get criticized for my tea preferences again. How would you all react if you knew I didn't like coffee either?

Hey we agree on something! Can't stand coffee, but I ironically love coffee-flavored candy...

So is it Lachesis, Elise, Lissa, and Priscilla?  I'll probably cross out Lachesis, since I've never played FE4.  That leaves the other 3.

4 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

The multiplier mechanic probably still needs tweeking, but my biggest problem with it right now is that it threatens to kill my sleep schedule. =(

Agreed.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

So is it Lachesis, Elise, Lissa, and Priscilla?  I'll probably cross out Lachesis, since I've never played FE4.  That leaves the other 3.

But the choice is obvious...! Clearly Priscilla is the way to go. My fine lady is caring and kind, and she shall do all she can to ease your pain!

2 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Perhaps I will... if Elise and Lissa make it to the finals!

So.... this means Priscilla?

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You could join the lovely Team Lissa with me and my twin.  Ill let you pick my lead if you would like to.

Ah, alas, poor Sakura, the Hoshidans are screwed once again.

I'll be joining Priscilla next, I think.

As for tea, I can't think of any tea I dislike offhand, except for when it's cold or sweet. 

5 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Perhaps I will... if Elise and Lissa make it to the finals!

NO YOU'LL JOIN LISSA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

YOU LOVE ME

I LOVE YOU

LETS BE ON TEAM LISSA TOGETHER FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR

12 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Who puts stuff in tea? I heard about white people putting sugar in tea and that just sounds so disgusting

Asian tea is better anyway

Hold your keyboard! You simply must refrain from using the term "white people" in such a derogatory manner as such would constitute as racism. Mind you, one should never be so narrow-minded regarding tea.

10 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Lady Clarine is truly as refined as I have heard! Tea is marvelous!

I say, indulging myself with tea does not deem me as a refined individual. One ought to know this, for I find the sentiments regarding tea being a "refined beverage" to be terribly nonsensical.

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Personally I prefer herbal teas. The brand I mostly buy is called Celestial Seasonings

Their Green Tea is the bomb

YES

TWIN HIGH FIVE!

CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUNDS OF LISSA WINNING HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHA

3 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Tea is a superior beverage. An elegant and classy lady such as yourself would find good company with my Lady Priscilla. And we are well-versed with respect to tea. What are your favorite varieties of tea? Green tea? Black tea? White tea? Herbal tea? Red tea? Oolong? Pu-erh? I assure you, Lady Priscilla has quite a selection of fine teas...!

Oh? If you may ask, I am especially fond of variations of black tea. Of course, my palate is dreadfully sensitive and refined, thus causing me to accept only the finest of brews. Of course, I attempt to balance the flavour of bitterness and sweetness for a beverage befitting of me. In fact, I tend to indulge myself with tea everyday.

Oh my, would such a subject be deemed as "derailing a thread"? If such breaches this website's code of etiquette; then we simply must desist conversing such a topic!

1 minute ago, Astellius said:

But the choice is obvious...! Clearly Priscilla is the way to go. My fine lady is caring and kind, and she shall do all she can to ease your pain!

So.... this means Priscilla?

To be honest, I like all 3, FE7 is my favorite game, Lissa birthed Owain, and Elise is Leo's sister.

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

You could join the lovely Team Lissa with me and my twin.  Ill let you pick my lead if you would like to.

That is a tempting offer.  What units do you have to use?

So, Elise won...

...ugh.

And now those Elise fans are all smug. 

Can't help but feel disgusted by the whole thing. 

Whatever interest I had in this poor excuse of a banner just vanished completely.