Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_2017-06-29-11-26-12.png?width

Lachesis is winning? Oh wow. But wait, she's up against Elise. Mmm. I don't trust this score right now. I expect Elise to take back the lead any time soon.

It got to that score after Lachesis got two multipliers in a row. We'll get the lead back soon enough, don't worry about it :P

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Troubadour pride though.

NO

NOT TROUBADOUR

DEATH TO HORSE EMBLEM!

DO IT FOR CHROM

DO IT FOR YLISSE

DO IT FOR LISSA

DO IT FOR MEEEEEEEEEE

If it comes down to Elise Vs. Lissa, and I'm sure it will, I think I'm gonna go Lissa still.

She's not going to win; anyone is fated to lose to Elise even if Lissa has the best chances right now

Eh, will miss on the 500 feathers for winning but the ranking feathers are worth it

31 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_2017-06-29-11-26-12.png?width

Lachesis is winning? Oh wow. But wait, she's up against Elise. Mmm. I don't trust this score right now. I expect Elise to take back the lead any time soon.

We just had a multiplier. Elise will probably claw it back in a couple of hours... Then we'll get another multiplier and retake the lead!

I feel like the winner of Priscilla vs Lissa will just go down to who has the final multiplier. :/

I guess if Priscilla loses I'll just go with whoever wins Lachesis vs Elise. (Hopefully Lachesis, but I doubt it). 

32 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

NO PLEASE

NO

GO LISSA

Assuming Priscilla loses, purely because I don't care for either Lissa or Elise, I'll be going for Lissa for the easy bonus points.

1 minute ago, MiracleMuffin said:

I feel like the winner of Priscilla vs Lissa will just go down to who has the final multiplier. :/

I guess if Priscilla loses I'll just go with whoever wins Lachesis vs Elise. (Hopefully Lachesis, but I doubt it). 

Why dont you go on team Lissa ;-;

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

BUT I'M WAITING TO MAKE THEM MORE EFFECTIVE! WHY ARE WE YELLING!?

BECAUSE ITS TEAM FRICKING LISSA

1 minute ago, Silversahde0 said:

BECAUSE WE'RE SO EXCITED!

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

51 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m going Elise if Priscilla loses.

35 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Same, if the final is Lissa vs. Elise, Elise all the way.

Only Serra could make me betray team troubadour. So, in the finals, Elise it is.

Edited by r4v1sh

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Why dont you go on team Lissa ;-;

Because troubadours are the best.

I just like Elise more than Lissa. Nothing against Chrom's sister, but Elise is a cinnamon roll.

As for Lachesis, well I rather give an old school char a shot at winning. And I have a friend who loves FE 4 so supporting Finn's waifu would make him proud.

One notable thing about this gauntlet is the team sizes. Priscilla and Elise have about the same number of fans, with Lissa not far behind. (We don't speak of Lachesis's team size.) Expect close scores, especially between Priscilla and Lissa.

1 minute ago, The_antithesis said:

One notable thing about this gauntlet is the team sizes. Priscilla and Elise have about the same number of fans, with Lissa not far behind. (We don't speak of Lachesis's team size.) Expect close scores, especially between Priscilla and Lissa.

Wait what? Priscilla is actually winning? Is awakening beatable?!

5 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

As of now, yes. But Lissa has the multiplier, so it will probably bounce back to us getting the multiplier. It's literally going back and forth. In the end it'll probably come down to timing and who gets the last one, I suppose.

I do hope Prisci wins though, would be rad to see a non-3DS char in the finals. 

Edited by MiracleMuffin

6 hours ago, donkeykhang said:

Oof! Maria got bopped... orz

@komasa I've hopped on the Priscilla train too. If you're sick of Bride Caeda I can switch her for 0-damage x4 brave sword Caeda! Or Lv26 Jagen.

Lead with your favourite ;) F*CK YEAH JAGEN!!

1 minute ago, r4v1sh said:

We got a higher score in the first hour for sure. Let's hope we don't get screwed by the multiplier.  

Wait a minute, I joined Lissa team because she won last round only because she got the final bonus. I expected her to actually lose this round and that's the reason I joined... >_>

Yes, I'm a dirty feather farmer. After having Julia lose last gauntlet, I'm dead inside. XD

11 minutes ago, The_antithesis said:

No, I'm pretty sure Elise actually outnumbers Priscilla by quite a bit just based off of the totals from the first hour. Elise got at least 160,000,000 in while Priscilla got somewhere around 80,000,000 IIRC and didn't add extra zeroes. Point is Elise's total was far higher than the others after the first hour, including Priscilla's.

Edited by Tybrosion