Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

35 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Exactly, Reddit can scream and holler all they want, but at the end of the day, the silent majority sides with the newer games...and Smash.

While you're not wrong with that assessment, I'd be careful with such a dismissive tone. Implications like that are part of why the "generalized" veteran fans don't like the newer, more casual fans

42 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Funny thing is, the next lyric fits me perfectly heh

That was my favorite gauntlet of all time XD

Really? Sorta kinda, I wouldnt say perfectly hah, see what I did there?

That shit was legendary. One for the history books

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Astellius said:

TREACHEROUS ARCANITE!

Excusez-moi ?

What makes me treacherous!?

8 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Of course Priscilla can take on that filthy Ylissean scum otherwise known as Lissa. My Lady Priscilla shall ease your pain... by granting you a swift death! Prepare to be trampled under the righteous hooves of our beloved troubadour!

Does Priscilla have 2 Falchion users to come to her aid? HA NO!

Priscilla can go prancing around on her horse all she wants, Lissa will always and forever remain supreme as she comes from great royalty! Ylissean scum my fat metal behind!

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

Really? Sorta kinda, I wouldnt say perfectly hah, see what I did there?

It sorta kinda describes me perfectly in a way maybe.

9 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

I agree for the most part. The only thing that matters in the first 24h is that, if the multiplier bounces too much between both teams, making their points sky high, we'll probably get less multipliers in the second day, when the multiplier is higher. It also gets harder for the losing team to catch up, since they can't take over their oponent in a single hour anymore.

I'm kinda curious if the optimal choice for the losing side of the gauntlet (by number of supporters) wouldn't be for everyone not to spend single flag in the first day and get behind a lot, ensuring many multipliers in the last 24 hours.

That moment when you realize, as a brown haired person, that the only brown haired healer in the franchise might be... Moulder.

Now if Moulder was in the gauntlet, he would have my support 100%, lmao.

3 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

That moment when you realize, as a brown haired person, that the only brown haired healer in the franchise might be... Moulder.

Azama has brown hair.

18 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Sorry. Please forgive me!

I never played Awakening :/

I have the same birth month as Lissa! That's cool I guess? XD

I appreciate this overview of her character! Gives me some good insight!

THIS IS ALL I NEEDED

PRISCILA THINKS SHE CAN GO AGAINST US!!??!?! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHEN WE COME BACK AND STEP ON HER AS WE DID AGAINST MIST!

WHAT A LOSER!

That's alright.  I Understand. I think you found a new quote XD 

17 minutes ago, Thane said:

So uh, do I save flags for the final battle with Elise, or will I need to spend them in order to make sure Lissa even gets to the final in the first place?

It's a bit early to tell.  I'm saving mine though. 

3 minutes ago, komasa said:

@Astellius Requested, name's the same, with Camus as rep ;).  Let's do this!!! 

pfft.... @Arcanite we'll ease your pain. Once we erase you and Lissa. I'm so sorry.. I don't know where that came from.. #blameimoutowars

Hope will never die! Lissa will fight until the very end and she will be victorious!!

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Excusez-moi ?

What makes me treacherous!?

You betrayed the Macedonian banner by siding with Lissa over Maria! You didn't even stick within the redhead family!

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Does Priscilla have 2 Falchion users to come to her aid? HA NO!

Priscilla can go prancing around on her horse all she wants, Lissa will always and forever remain supreme as she comes from great royalty! Ylissean scum my fat metal behind!

Pff, Lissa is going to need to hide behind both those Falchions -- and more -- if she has any hope of standing up to Priscilla! Lady Priscilla is a fine and distinguished noble, not some third rate princess! We've got Armads, we've got Durandal, we've got the Sol Katti. We gave Nino those Afa Drops. The Armies of Elibe are coming for you! Prepare to be kicked in the "fat metal behind" that Lissa calls a dress!

12 minutes ago, komasa said:

@Astellius Requested, name's the same, with Camus as rep ;).  Let's do this!!! 

pfft.... @Arcanite we'll ease your pain. Once we erase you and Lissa. I'm so sorry.. I don't know where that came from.. #blameimoutowars

Accepted! Let's go ease some pain... permanently!! MWAHAHAHAH!!!

7 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Azama has brown hair.

Oh, I always looked at it as kind of grayish, but you're right, I never noticed.
I just fact-checked my comment, in fact. Besides Moulder, there's the forementioned Azama, Elen, and also a couple of vanilla looking substitutes from fe4. I guess we're saved then!

wouldstillvoteformoulder

2 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

Oh, I always looked at it as kind of grayish, but you're right, I never noticed.
I just fact-checked my comment, in fact. Besides Moulder, there's the forementioned Azama, Elen, and also a couple of vanilla looking substitutes from fe4. I guess we're saved then!

wouldstillvoteformoulder

There's just a general lack of brown haired FE characters in comparison to colored, red and blonde haired characters. 

7 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

wouldstillvoteformoulder

The children can also have brown hair--so Mitama, Forrest, Dwyer are all brown hair compatible!

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

There's just a general lack of brown haired FE characters in comparison to colored, red and blonde haired characters. 

And blue. Blue is an especially popular hair color!

Edited by Astellius

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Siegfried + Brynhildr + Shadow Yato > two Falchions, fight me.

Assuming you can get past Lachesis' arsenal of death, of course

3 minutes ago, Astellius said:

You betrayed the Macedonian banner by siding with Lissa over Maria! You didn't even stick within the redhead family!

I'm loyal to my twin more than anything else. Minerva understands this!

4 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Pff, Lissa is going to need to hide behind both those Falchions -- and more -- if she has any hope of standing up to Priscilla! Lady Priscilla is a fine and distinguished noble, not some third rate princess! We've got Armads, we've got Durandal, we've got the Sol Katti. We gave Nino those Afa Drops. The Armies of Elibe are coming for you! Prepare to be kicked in the "fat metal behind" that Lissa calls a dress!

Well we shall see when who beats out what and how soon enough

Just remember that I warned you when you're crying yourself to sleep because your silly little Elibe weapons mean NOTHING to the Falchion's might!

WHAT A LOSER!

20 minutes ago, komasa said:

You won't even have time to erase anything since lissa will wack you into oblivion with her staff of righteous indignation!

GET READY TO DIE, TEAM PRISCILLA!

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

and speaking of redheads, there are a lot of redheads but not actually "orangeheads," i think. Artur and Gaius and a handful of others? none of them have freckles either )<  who am i supposed to ginger unite with in this series

2 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Accepted! Let's go ease some pain... permanently!! MWAHAHAHAH!!!

Ease, soldier. Its not like they actively went against Macedon this time around. Turncoat is more appropriate, which while still frowned upon is not wrought without reason

Honestly surprised that Priscilla is putting up such a good fight. You'd think with the backing of Awakening, Lissa would be steamrolling her easily. I'm glad its not a victory by a landslide

Either way, we of Team Lissa will not lose. We'll show them Lissa is not delicate! She might surprise you!

11 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I think It got to the point where it fits the universe, right? I'm still using our plain looking lord as my badge, though.
and then you realize, we, the brown hairs, are mostly enemies

6 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

and speaking of redheads, there are a lot of redheads but not actually "orangeheads," i think. Artur and Gaius and a handful of others? none of them have freckles either )<  who am i supposed to ginger unite with in this series

Rhys! How could you forget Rhys? The orange head healer, of all of them!
gods, I'm already looking like a healer maniac

Edited by r4v1sh

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Assuming you can get past Lachesis' arsenal of death, of course

Being able to use every weapon type is cool and all but that's assuming she is any good at using any of them though. Never mind the fact that her "arsenal of death" does not exist in Heroes.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Being able to use every weapon type is cool and all but that's assuming she is any good at using any of them though. Never mind the fact that her "arsenal of death" does not exist in Heroes.

Bah. Details. She can hold her own in a fight and that's what matters!

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

A rank in every weapon type (except light magic) indicates she's pretty good at it.

6 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

Rhys! How could you forget Rhys? The orange head healer, of all of them!
gods, I'm already looking like a healer maniac

oooh yeah! let's not mention the fact that i benched him almost every time for his piddling speed TT

i think it's time to change your title

also wouldn't Mist be considered brown haired? it's light kinda chestnut brown but still.

gaah i've missed all the Priscilla modifiers so far, my flags are sitting here all sad and dejected..

56 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

Ouch, how could you forget about Mist so soon after our Gauntlet battle?

18 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Hope will never die! Lissa will fight until the very end and she will be victorious!!

Victorious at achieving defeat you mean? But, don't worry, there'll be nothing left to feel by then. 

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You won't even have time to erase anything since lissa will wack you into oblivion with her staff of righteous indignation!

GET READY TO DIE, TEAM PRISCILLA!

The only thing Lissa will be doing with her staff, is letting Priscilla inherit Gravity.