Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

A rank in every weapon type (except light magic) indicates she's pretty good at it.

That's more of a indication of how busted Master Knight is than anything to do with Lachesis herself as far as I'm concerned. Weapon ranks are entirely dependent on class (and holy blood if you have any) in FE4, after all. Either way, she still only has a staff to fall back on in Heroes itself and staff units aren't scaring anyone in terms of their combat (not without Wrathful Staff at any rate).

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Ouch, how could you forget about Mist so soon after our Gauntlet battle?

... who's Mist?

1 minute ago, komasa said:

The only thing Lissa will be doing with her staff, is letting Priscilla inherit Gravity. 

More like the only thing she'll do with her staff is use gravity to force Priscilla to bow down to her royalty!

Looks like Lissa/Priscilla has slowed to a crawl now that the modifiers have stopped, to the point where it doesn't seem likely either side will see another one for the duration of the round.  It'll be close but Priscilla is steadily closing the gap, and should overtake before this ends. 

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I guess I don't have to use these Flags this round.

ER...

I MEAN

YEAH MIST! She fought valiantly and it was a great honor! Now her awesome followers have joined us in slaughtering Priscy!

Just now, DLNarshen said:

Looks like Lissa/Priscilla has slowed to a crawl now that the modifiers have stopped, to the point where it doesn't seem likely either side will see another one for the duration of the round.  It'll be close but Priscilla is steadily closing the gap, and should overtake before this ends. 

Are there more actual votes going towards Lissa or Priscilla each round?  It's hard to tell with all the wild swings today.

*Snrk...* Eh, what? It's still the first day on the 2nd round? I dunno about some of you but the matchup between Lissa and Priscilla is somehow more sleep inducing than Elise vs. Sakura.

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Are there more actual votes going towards Lissa or Priscilla each round?  It's hard to tell with all the wild swings today.

According to this chart, Priscilla has gotten on average 12.5 million more votes than Lissa per hour.  It's too early to tell and impulse/reactionary flag spending could shift things of course, but right now a Priscilla victory seems likely. 

Edit: I'm actually not sure if the numbers reflected in the hours that have already occurred are real, or just predictions like the other numbers in the chart...the last hour hasn't been updated yet, in any case.

Edited by DLNarshen

24 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

i think it's time to change your title

also wouldn't Mist be considered brown haired? it's light kinda chestnut brown but still.

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Ouch, how could you forget about Mist so soon after our Gauntlet battle?

I feel dumb now.
title done changed, yo

16 minutes ago, komasa said:

Victorious at achieving defeat you mean? But, don't worry, there'll be nothing left to feel by then. 

The only thing Lissa will be doing with her staff, is letting Priscilla inherit Gravity. 

Lissa is going to wipe the floor with your little Raggedy Ann on a pony.  Oh the tears are going to be out once she realizes she could never be as amazingly spectacular as the wonderful Princess of Ylisse.

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I guess I don't have to use these Flags this round.

Pleease doo!  It would be very much appreciated.   Also has Leo been helpful?  Bridela has been AMAZING 

While we are at it, your dear Ravish really really needs someone with a Blue-type leader on team Priscilla, or he won't be able to get those very needed 200 flags to spend at the last minute.

If anyone would be kind enough to add me, my code is in the signature.

Yeah, my name's still Kiran. Yeah, I'll get rid of it soon.

Edited by r4v1sh

26 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

More like the only thing she'll do with her staff is use gravity to force Priscilla to bow down to her royalty!

She's not doing anything with a staff she doesn't have after being used as inheritance fodder. (What came first the chicken or the egg?)

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

Lissa is going to wipe the floor with your little Raggedy Ann on a pony.  Oh the tears are going to be out once she realizes she could never be as amazingly spectacular as the wonderful Princess of Ylisse.

Offering tea and sweets at the castle already puts Priscilla tiers above Lissa at being amazingly spectacular and awesome ;)

@r4v1sh Requested. Name's ~komasa. Got Camus as lead, can change to +atk Reinhardt if needed. 

3 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Pleease doo!  It would be very much appreciated.   Also has Leo been helpful?  Bridela has been AMAZING 

Raggedy Ann on a pony made me think of a euphemism at first glance.

I've actually not gotten Leo yet.  I've gotten somebody's Xander a few times (non-latin characters name), a Linde (another non-latin characters name), and a (Arcanite's I think) Celica.  Sorry for those of you with Asian glyph names, I can't remember who's who.  Glad to hear Bridelia is doing well.  She was my last major Feather Project.  Once I get a +Speed Natured Cecilia, I think I'll add her to my Horse Emblem Pool.

I've actually got a total Rank of 443 right now and only 6743 in Lissa right now.  Being #30 in Mist really looks like it will carry my total rank for this Gauntlet.  My total score is 1,225,290 at the moment.

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

Ease, soldier. Its not like they actively went against Macedon this time around. Turncoat is more appropriate, which while still frowned upon is not wrought without reason

Spoiler

Was sort of, you know, going for the whole situational irony thing, given how I also didn't support Maria and there's the running thing in this thread between Robert of Normandy and me (and a couple others) regarding the fact that I "betrayed" the Macedonians by not going Maria.

57 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

Rhys! How could you forget Rhys? The orange head healer, of all of them!
gods, I'm already looking like a healer maniac

I literally forgot Rhys so hard that I had to look him up, and, even after that, I only vaguely could recall him.

47 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

gaah i've missed all the Priscilla modifiers so far, my flags are sitting here all sad and dejected..

Samesies!

28 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

For the most part, for Priscilla. For the past 3 hours, Lissa has gained 63-66 million versus Priscilla's 76-78 million.

12 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Interesting, all this praise for Lucina, even though her gauntlet happened some time ago! I do admit, Lucina is quite awesome, which is in contrast with, say, that aunt of hers who wears a bird cage as a dress.

7 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

While we are at it, your dear Ravish really really needs someone with a Blue-type leader on team Priscilla, or he won't be able to get those very needed 200 flags to spend at the last minute.

My code is 8608857766 (I don't see signatures). I have Est in front, so a blue ready to nuke for you!

Elise is being way too slow to give Lachesis back the multiplier. I've only spent 10 flags this round since I figured there'd be better multipliers on the way, but it's not looking great. Hopefully within the next few hours, we start a real back-and-forth and get a few consecutive multipliers out of the deal. Multipliers tomorrow are best, but I don't want to have to hope for too many.

7 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Opposed your own team? Yeah I have no idea who you are

Who would oppose their own team? WHO!??! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT THEM UNTIL THE END

IN LIFE

IN DEATH

FOR WHATEVER CAUSE!

NO MATTER THE COST!

Excuse me? My sentiments are simply felicitous! Truly, as a lady pursuing a lost cause in this generation, I have pledged my loyalty to those with finesse and refinement in which appears to be exceptionally rare if I must say so myself. And I say, the Clarine Army most certainly does not quality as such. I would even entertain the concept of acknowledging their sentiments if they desist uttering such lecherous and uncouth statements!

7 hours ago, Hawk King said:

Team Clarine was like the Cleveland Browns, or the Philidelphia 76'ers. Terrible teams pretty much built to lose.

Our Lady @Clarine lead us valiantly!!

I do not believe I am familiar with such teams; for I do believe such is simply a part of the ever so curious North American culture. But of course, I express no interest in leading any team.

1 hour ago, Astellius said:

Wrys could potentially have brown hair.

I have been led to believe Wrys once possessed long flowing golden hair during his youth: this caused him to become most popular among men and women alike. But I jest, one may never know Wrys's true hair colour.

3 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

One could argue her sex appeal as well. Marth and Roy would probably clean up fairly well so long as there was no other Smash character.

Exactly, Reddit can scream and holler all they want, but at the end of the day, the silent majority sides with the newer games...and Smash.

And if Reddit is to state their sentiments, they shall guffaw most dreadfully even if such statements are simply inappropriate and uncouth. But of course, I do believe you are correct regarding Lyn and as such, I have been led to believe a large majority of the vocal community are unspeakably lecherous. One simply needs only to witness those most dreadful comments which are distressingly easy to locate.

1 minute ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

If Lissa's slow point bleed continues as is against Priscilla, there's not going to be another multiplier. We'll end up somewhere around 9 billion total with Priscilla leading by ~435 million.

TEAM LISSA

WE MUST HALT OUR FLAG LAUNCHERS

LET PRISCILLA THINK SHE HAS THE VICTORY, AND AT THE LAST MINUTE, WE SHALL CRUSH HER WITH THE POWER OF GRAVITY!

YOU'RE JUST A STAIN!

1 hour ago, Astellius said:

You betrayed the Macedonian banner by siding with Lissa over Maria! You didn't even stick within the redhead family!

Pff, Lissa is going to need to hide behind both those Falchions -- and more -- if she has any hope of standing up to Priscilla! Lady Priscilla is a fine and distinguished noble, not some third rate princess! We've got Armads, we've got Durandal, we've got the Sol Katti. We gave Nino those Afa Drops. The Armies of Elibe are coming for you! Prepare to be kicked in the "fat metal behind" that Lissa calls a dress!

Accepted! Let's go ease some pain... permanently!! MWAHAHAHAH!!!

You mean:" We've got Armads, We've got Durandal, We've hot Reifleche. Right? Because that's obviously Lyn's signature weapon...

1 hour ago, r4v1sh said:

I feel dumb now.
title done changed, yo

it happens to all of us. and me more than most people, arguably..

hAHA yes you went for it >)

54 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Samesies!

well dang this is stinky. Lissa needs to mosey on ahead a little faster there..

edit: i thought Lissa was gaining points faster, is that not true? i've been busy so i haven't been keeping a close eye on the scores 

Edited by wizzard of soz

13 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

edit: i thought Lissa was gaining points faster, is that not true? i've been busy so i haven't been keeping a close eye on the scores 

The opposite is true.