Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

Omg, everyone on Team Priscilla, check out the Shanna of the person who is currently ranked 48. She has literally every single weapon and skill in the game learned that she is able to inherit. They aren't just on her list. She has spent all the SP needed to learn everything. Including the event only stuff.

The only thing I noticed was that she only has HP/Def 1 and not HP/Def 2. 

This is a ridiculous amount of dedication to someone's favorite character...

Edited by Hawk King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Hawk King said:

Omg, everyone on Team Priscilla, check out the Shanna of the person who is currently ranked 48.IMG_0386.thumb.PNG.84580ef5bb4fe71b692f634e8861b0dd.PNGShe has literally every single weapon and skill in the game learned that she is able to inherit. They aren't just on her list. She has spent all the SP needed to learn everything. Including the event only stuff.

Anything for a waifu, right?

38 minutes ago, komasa said:

Let's help Priscilla ease some pain!! >:DDD

Oh, someone's pain will need to be eased by the time this is over. Too bad it will be Prissy's for the stinging defeat she will be left with! Team Elise all the way!

11 minutes ago, Nohr Crystal said:

Does this Ryoma look good for a lead?

Even though he's completely vanilla, Ryoma is still Ryoma. So yeah, you could do a lot worse than him. As lilacshadows suggested, giving him Vantage if you can would be a great idea. He already has the SP to get Vantage 2 at least.

24 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

How quickly does it update? As soon as the official website and the in-game interface update?

BTW, Team Priscilla here. Got a lot of flags ready for upcoming multipliers since I used my leftover round 2 flags for the earlier multipliers.

Same here. I had 800 left over and used them for two multipliers earlier today without touching the new ones yet, so I'm hoping for a lot of multipliers to use them on.

Edited by Othin

5 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

She has literally every single weapon and skill in the game learned that she is able to inherit. They aren't just on her list. She has spent all the SP needed to learn everything. Including the event only stuff.

It’s like that one Alfonse on the reddit.

10 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Omg, everyone on Team Priscilla, check out the Shanna of the person who is currently ranked 48.She has literally every single weapon and skill in the game learned that she is able to inherit. They aren't just on her list. She has spent all the SP needed to learn everything. Including the event only stuff.

That's like a level 100 Spiky-eared Pichu level of dedication.

7 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Omg, everyone on Team Priscilla, check out the Shanna of the person who is currently ranked 48.

She has literally every single weapon and skill in the game learned that she is able to inherit. They aren't just on her list. She has spent all the SP needed to learn everything. Including the event only stuff.

#2 of Team Elise has a similarly decked out +10 Fir with this skill set: Wo Dao+, Reposition, Moonbow, Life and Death 3, Desperation 3, Defense Ploy 3 and Quickened Pulse. Unlike that Shanna, the Fir doesn't literally have everything she can learn but is still pretty ridiculous nonetheless. Then there's also #8 with their +10 normal Gaius: Seashell+, Rally Atk/Spd, Aether, LaD 3, Desp 3, Panic Ploy 3 and HP +3.

15 hours ago, Rezzy said:

You don't vote for nobles.

this is why iike is my favorite character. no noble blood whatsoever.

Spoiler

he even threw away his noble title he received after path of radiance because the other nobles pissed him off.

4 hours ago, InigoPadalin said:

Meanwhile I'm waiting for a bonus bc I have a lot of flags :3 honestly w/ out bonuses then it only matters how many people participate. There might never be another legitimate Chrom vs Ephriam with all these bonuses

1st gauntlet was my favorite only because it had the most intense machup so far in Chrom vs. ephraim.

15 minutes ago, Astellius said:

FINALLY, A MULTIPLIER I AM ACTUALLY HERE FOR. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THIS GAUNTLET! COME FELLOW PRISCILLANS, TO ARMS!!

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!!!1!

Go ahead, overdo it. You might find yourself ten feet under in two hours if you allow us to get the multiplier, just a fair warning.

Edited by Tybrosion

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Go ahead, overdo it. You might find yourself ten feet under in two hours if you allow us to get the multiplier, just a fair warning.

stop betraying the team, we need them to inflate the score so they get less rubberbands later

1 minute ago, Lemmy said:

stop betraying the team, we need them to inflate the score so they get less rubberbands later

How am I betraying anything? I'm just warning them that poking the bear might lead to a lot of pain, far more than Prissy could ever ease. I'm not even using any flags at this point either.

16 hours ago, Rezzy said:
Spoiler

You don't vote for nobles.

That's actually footage from the Thracian peninsula, before the events circa Gran year 760. True story.

39 minutes ago, kei rosen said:

this is why iike is my favorite character. no noble blood whatsoever.

Reveal hidden contents

he even threw away his noble title he received after path of radiance because the other nobles pissed him off.

Yet he's another noble bootlicker. I don't think anarco-sindicalistic autonomous villages are coming to fire emblem anywhere soon, unfortunately :)
To be fair, me also likes Ike

24 minutes ago, Astellius said:

FINALLY, A MULTIPLIER I AM ACTUALLY HERE FOR. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THIS GAUNTLET! COME FELLOW PRISCILLANS, TO ARMS!!

THAT'S IT! TIME TO CRUSH NOHRIANLOLI!! FLAGS AT THE READY... CHARGE!!!

Edited by r4v1sh

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

How am I betraying anything? I'm just warning them that poking the bear might lead to a lot of pain, far more than Prissy could ever ease. I'm not even using any flags at this point either.

you're supposed to encourge them to waste their resources early

1 minute ago, Lemmy said:

you're supposed to encourge them to waste their resources early

Isn't that what I was doing by telling them to overdo it? In other words, telling them to burn flags now so that they have less to work with later?

28 minutes ago, Astellius said:

5 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

THAT'S IT! TIME TO CRUSH NOHRIANLOLI!! FLAGS AT THE READY... CHARGE!!!

Oh, you guys wanted more multipliers? Then how about this:

If you do well enough, you'll get another multiplier after two hours on the house! Aren't we of team Elise nice?

Spoiler

@Lemmy , am I doing it right?

Just now, Bartozio said:

Oh, you guys wanted more multipliers? Then how about this:

If you do well enough, you'll get another multiplier after two hours on the house! Aren't we of team Elise nice?

Hide contents

@Lemmy , am I doing it right?

I certainly hope it plays out that way. These flags need to go somewhere.

4 minutes ago, Lightning Grandmaster said:

TEAM ELISE, HOLD YOUR FLAG FIRE!!!

I have 1400 flags to burn, so you're gonna need to give me a pretty good reason not to use them during a multiplier...

edit: Wait, what do you mean there's no multiplier for team Elise?! Step up your game team Priscilla, I need to get rid of these flags.

Edited by Bartozio

Just now, Bartozio said:

I have 1400 flags to burn, so you're gonna need to give me a pretty good reason not to use them during a multiplier...

I think he means at the moment - Elise doesn't have a multiplier currently, so using the flags now means we won't get a chance to burn them during one. Please correct me if I'm wrong!