Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

Just now, Bartozio said:

I have 1400 flags to burn, so you're gonna need to give me a pretty good reason not to use them during a multiplier...

I know. I'm just saying that those that feel the urge to dump flags now need to stave it off and wait for the next multiplier.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I have 1400 flags to burn, so you're gonna need to give me a pretty good reason not to use them during a multiplier...

edit: Wait, what do you mean there's no multiplier for team Elise?! Step up your game team Priscilla, I need to get rid of these flags.

blame tybrosion

5 minutes ago, Lightning Grandmaster said:

TEAM ELISE, HOLD YOUR FLAG FIRE!!!

Don't need to tell me twice, brother. This "lead" of theirs will slowly bleed out because they can't match us man-to-man. Pretty shameful that they need a handicap to even stand a puncher's chance at winning, if you ask me. I'm sorry, I still just really hate the multiplier mechanic, don't take what I say too seriously.

1 minute ago, Luna of Dragonblood said:

I think he means at the moment - Elise doesn't have a multiplier currently, so using the flags now means we won't get a chance to burn them during one. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Just now, Lightning Grandmaster said:

I know. I'm just saying that those that feel the urge to dump flags now need to stave it off and wait for the next multiplier.

Yeah, thanks for that. I noticed barely in time that we didn't have the multiplier.

Still not amused though...

Just now, Bartozio said:

Yeah, thanks for that. I noticed barely in time that we didn't have the multiplier.

Still not amused though...

No worries. I feel you...I have 1,000 flags sitting pretty and I don't know what to do with them, honestly. I only used the daily 5 earlier to get some form of score...

Well, that was fun. We retook the lead while not giving them another multiplier. Good job guys!

But I'm running low on flags now though, I only have 3,215 left, with another 400 available in quests and the 5 for login tomorrow...

10 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

edit: Wait, what do you mean there's no multiplier for team Elise?! Step up your game team Priscilla, I need to get rid of these flags.

Oh my, it looks like the tables have turned, doesnt it Mr Bartozio? But I still want those next few multipliers, so when you wanna step up your game, I'm at the ready :D

that's me pretending all's fine and cool while both of our overall ranks sink into the limbo of mediocrity

Edited by r4v1sh

2 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

blame tybrosion

Except I didn't do anything detrimental. I noticed you didn't respond to my last post quoting you. Perhaps because you realized you were spouting nonsense and were accusing me of doing something I didn't do, hm?

15 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Eh, just dump them now. Or, better yet, don't spend them at all! Hoard all 1,400 flags until the time comes that Elise gets another multiplier! This seems like a good idea. I mean, Elise isn't getting another multiplier for the rest of this gauntlet, but you should save all your flags just in case.

5 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

I'm joking, I apologize.

It's fine. I just don't appreciate it when baseless accusations are thrown against me, that's all. Sorry if I got a bit testy there.

Edited by Tybrosion

2 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Eh, just dump them now. Or, better yet, don't spend them at all! Hoard all 1,400 flags until the time comes that Elise gets another multiplier! This seems like a good idea. I mean, Elise isn't getting another multiplier for the rest of this gauntlet, but you should save all your flags just in case.

Is that reverse psychology or reverse reverse psychology?

Edited by r4v1sh

1 hour ago, Astellius said:

FINALLY, A MULTIPLIER I AM ACTUALLY HERE FOR. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THIS GAUNTLET! COME FELLOW PRISCILLANS, TO ARMS!!

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!!!1!

It's really annoying to miss the multiplier every single.  I'm really beginning to hate this Gauntlet.

Just now, Astellius said:

Well, that was fun. We retook the lead while not giving them another multiplier. Good job guys!

But I'm running low on flags now though, I only have 3,215 left, with another 400 available in quests and the 5 for login tomorrow...

If you guys had just put in more effort, you would have gotten another multiplier and gotten us to waste some resources. Your loss though.

Spoiler

Okay who am I kidding, probably evryone on team Elise got annoyed by this. I don't see this leading you to a victory though...

2 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

Oh my, it looks like the tables have turned, doesnt it Mr Bartozio? But I still want those next few multipliers, so when you wanna step up your game, I'm at the ready :D
that's me pretending all's fine and cool while both of our overall ranks sink into the limbo of mediocrity

Actually, I'm still above rank 2k in my armies ranking because I got the first two multipliers, so I'm not to worried there :P

Just now, Astellius said:

I'll probably wait with stepping up my game till mid tomorow, so you guys get the multiplier at a point where we still have enough time to easily catch up without giving you guys a multiplier at the last hour. We've pretty much got this won, even if our overall rating is getting lower and lower...

2 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

Is that reverse psychology or reverse reverse psychology?

I don't even know!

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It's really annoying to miss the multiplier every single.  I'm really beginning to hate this Gauntlet.

Ah, I feel you, this is the first multiplier I've gotten this whole gauntlet. My cumulative rank is still unranked, even with the 400 flags dumped into the multiplier. Hopefully you'll catch the next one!

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

If you guys had just put in more effort, you would have gotten another multiplier and gotten us to waste some resources. Your loss though.

Hide contents

Okay who am I kidding, probably evryone on team Elise got annoyed by this. I don't see this leading you to a victory though...

We were SUPER close to triggering your multiplier, as our lead reached a 9.6% point differential...! Just 0.4% points more and you guys would've gotten it.

17 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Has ANYONE gotten my Oboro yet?

I wonder how long it'll take!

I still haven't gotten her this round and I'm not sure if its because we aren't on the same team or i have so many friends on team Elise 

2 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Ah, I feel you, this is the first multiplier I've gotten this whole gauntlet. My cumulative rank is still unranked, even with the 400 flags dumped into the multiplier. Hopefully you'll catch the next one!

I don't know, I might just give up entirely.  As Ice Dragon has mentioned, both teams are inclined to just not play at all, to either try to get or deny to the other team, the multiplier.  You don't even have a chance of ranking in this stupid system if you don't catch the brief window for the bonus.

I'm not feeling well right now, and letting a stupid game get to me will just make me angrier.

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

I still haven't gotten her this round and I'm not sure if its because we aren't on the same team or i have so many friends on team Elise 

Nobody knows what team I'm on yet hee hee

We'll see soon... maybe ;)

2 minutes ago, komasa said:

Your Orobro is a mythological creature at this point. 

Loch Ness Oboro?

I like it XD

She took 0 damage from a Ryoma in my first match. She's great!

33 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Has ANYONE gotten my Oboro yet?

I wonder how long it'll take!

Nobody wants your NO-boro!

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I don't know, I might just give up entirely.  As Ice Dragon has mentioned, both teams are inclined to just not play at all, to either try to get or deny to the other team, the multiplier.  You don't even have a chance of ranking in this stupid system if you don't catch the brief window for the bonus.

I'm not feeling well right now, and letting a stupid game get to me will just make me angrier.

Aw, hope you feel better! But, yeah, this multiplier system really sucks, it actually disincentivizes dedicated play. There's no reward for people who do the most battles, just for those who hit the most multipliers. If they insist on keeping the multiplier mechanic, I'd prefer it if the multiplier didn't count for the player rankings.