Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

12 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

27k feathers now. Tempted to promote Nino right away, but I'll probably need to wait for the double SP weekend to get her all the required skills, so I think I'll wait for now. Also, I need to see the upcoming GHBs first because if Lyon or Berkut are coming I may end up postponing Nino's promotion.

Also, how does one go 3 rounds without getting to use @Astellius or @Dual Dragons reps even once?

Aw, that's a shame! Did you get her @Dual Dragons? Probably not. At least @Rafiel's Aria got her, I don't know if anyone else got her. Anyone else on Team Priscilla, did you get her? Or did Aria just go all pirate and just captured my Est to keep her all to herself?

11 minutes ago, Florete said:

I didn't even expect Priscilla to make it to the final round so I can't be too displeased with the result. Still hoping to see a non-Awakening/Fates character win one of these, though.

I seem to be about the only person who was pretty sure from the start that Priscilla would make it this far. I think a non-Fates/Awakening character will win whenever Ike/Lyn/Hector/Roy/Marth or someone like that participates. Would be nice to reps from different series to win a gauntlet!We

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Let's cry together!

I started with like, 26k and ended with 33k. I collected hm as well as other feathers in between that too so it's not exactly accurate

Even so, 33k feathers is 7k away from 40k! Woo hoo!

*sniff* Well, how does it feel to betray everything you once stood for by siding with the forces of evil and be on the winning side of a gauntlet for once?

Just now, wizzard of soz said:

indeed. gg wp. it's a damn shame though i never once got your Est. )8

i notice a lot of other people saying they kept getting the same allies in the gauntlet, i wonder if IS changed something because i only got someone's Ryoma, someone's Effie, and SoyBoy's Celica, and Alexmender's Minerva the whole time...and in the final round i never once got Alexmender's Minerva. i'm pretty sure a good bit of people on my list were Priscilla..

I got a lot of the same characters most of the time too. Too bad you never got Est! There should be a club for all the members of Team Priscilla who did not get my Est. I got Satsuma's Celica a lot, Alexmender's Minerva, someone's Ike, and a few others. Hm, dunno how the friend pairings work...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Astellius said:

Aw, that's a shame! Did you get her @Dual Dragons? Probably not. At least @Rafiel's Aria got her, I don't know if anyone else got her. Anyone else on Team Priscilla, did you get her? Or did Aria just go all pirate and just captured my Est to keep her all to herself?

I don't know how it happened but I never got her. :( In the final round, there was this one Minerva that kept showing up and someone's Celica. I just wonder now how statistically probable was it that I would never get your Est.

I never heard if someone got my Reinhardt. Them's the breaks!

This gauntlet left me at 18.5k feathers. I needed 1500 more. Feathers I would have gotten as Victory feathers had I just gone with Elise like my head told me. I made probably... 2800-3000 feathers from the first two rounds.

Stick to the popular characters if you want feathers. I'll stick with the winning team. Next time I go with my favorites I'll see Ike, Nino or some of my actual favorites.

6 minutes ago, Dual Dragons said:

I don't know how it happened but I never got her. :( In the final round, there was this one Minerva that kept showing up and someone's Celica. I just wonder now how statistically probable was it that I would never get your Est.

I never heard if someone got my Reinhardt. Them's the breaks!

Just now, phineas81707 said:

I didn't get @Astellius's Est either...

But @Lord-Zero's Zephiel more than made up for it. Is it a bad thing I'm slightly considering dumping my one Hector for Zephiel strats? Probably, but I never said I'd do it.

SO MANY PEOPLE DID NOT GET MY EST. AND SHE'S THE BEST TOO! Geez, who else didn't get her on Team Priscilla? Should tag everyone to survey who did and didn't get her...

Dual, I don't recall ever getting your Reinhardt, but it's possible I did and didn't notice sometime today. I started doing autobattles since I have a lvl 1 Priscilla.

38 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Also, how does one go 3 rounds without getting to use @Astellius or @Dual Dragons reps even once?

Just saw your post. Sorry for not seeing! And apparently about the same for me and Astellius's Est. XD I did get your rep quite a bit though!

@Astellius Haha, maybe. If you didn't, however, that'd just be funny. XD

Edited by Dual Dragons

34 minutes ago, Astellius said:

SO MANY PEOPLE DID NOT GET MY EST. AND SHE'S THE BEST TOO!

That's because she sucks 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

47 minutes ago, Astellius said:

*sniff* Well, how does it feel to betray everything you once stood for by siding with the forces of evil and be on the winning side of a gauntlet for once?

It feels weird lol

Next time I'm DEFINITELY going for the underdog though!

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

The best thing this gauntlet was making a userpic for @Arcanite, no doubts.

Of course it is :dry:

Next time I'll know to shut up! 

48 minutes ago, Dual Dragons said:

Just saw your post. Sorry for not seeing! And apparently about the same for me and Astellius's Est. XD I did get your rep quite a bit though!

@Astellius Haha, maybe. If you didn't, however, that'd just be funny. XD

16 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Astellius Your Est never joined my battles, preferring instead to flap around on her pegasus and look pretty on the results screen.

The best thing this gauntlet was making a userpic for @Arcanite, no doubts.

SO MANY PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MY EST

13 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

That's because she sucks 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It feels weird lol

MY EST IS AWESOME, YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND. STOP BEING SUCH A GRUMPY FACE AND ENJOY THE AWESOMENESS OF EST!

Spoiler

5959d90bee2af_estoboro.jpg.a4a9b200a40ead61b82c10be589d9bee.jpg

SHE WILL BE IN YOUR FACE UNTIL YOU LOVE HER

3 minutes ago, Astellius said:

MY EST IS AWESOME, YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND. STOP BEING SUCH A GRUMPY FACE AND ENJOY THE AWESOMENESS OF EST!

Reveal hidden contents

5959d90bee2af_estoboro.jpg.a4a9b200a40ead61b82c10be589d9bee.jpg

SHE WILL BE IN YOUR FACE UNTIL YOU LOVE HER

I'll keep my stink face, thank you very much!

pEsts don't deserve appreciation! Though.... I suppose I should try to "like" Ms. pEst so I won't be unhappy when using her in possible future gauntlets...

So for now, pEst is on my "okay" side....

10 minutes ago, Thane said:

It is over...the tyranny of Priscilla is over, and my 500 feathers (and Lissa) have been avenged. 

Of course this continue the tyranny of Fates, but I'm petty.

Priscilla is a kind lady and a good princess.

40 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

That's because she sucks 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It feels weird lol

Of course it is :dry:

Next time I'll know to shut up! 

Still waiting for that proof of you bungee jumping bro.

15 minutes ago, Thane said:

Of course this continue the tyranny of Fates, but I'm petty.

Wouldn't be more accurate to call it the tyranny of the 3DS era? Awakening has two gauntlet victories to its name too, after all. It would only be the tyranny of Fates if Leo had crushed the worms who opposed him in both of his gauntlets.

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Indeed she is, and claiming otherwise is lies, libel, and slander!

@Arcanite All of them!

Edited by Vaximillian

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'll keep my stink face, thank you very much!

pEsts don't deserve appreciation! Though.... I suppose I should try to "like" Ms. pEst so I won't be unhappy when using her in possible future gauntlets...

So for now, pEst is on my "okay" side....

When are you going to add me to your friends list! And who knows who'll be out in front next time? I just recently gave my Cherche the Brave Axe+ that she had been wanting for months. I'm also building up SP for my lovely Catria, who's ready to pull some Killer+Quickened Pulse+Moonbow shenanigans!

Or maybe it will be Est forever! Who knows!

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That she is, that she is... Did my Est ever join you in our quest to vanquish the evil spawn of Nohr?

9 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I would agree or disagree with you, but I literally forgot who she was, and as such I can't. That also meant I couldn't vote for her even though her competitor was Elise, whom I can't stand.

Well, she did come with 500 feathers.

3 minutes ago, Astellius said:

That she is, that she is... Did my Est ever join you in our quest to vanquish the evil spawn of Nohr?

Nope, never, and I'm not sure why. Throughout the whole gauntlet, I kept getting the same Marth or Julia, with an occasional Cordelia, and @Rezzy's Bridelia once in a blue moon. I've only gotten @Vaximillian's Sharena once in the first round, but never your Est or @Korath88's Celica. The algorithm needs work.

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

I would agree or disagree with you, but I literally forgot who she was, and as such I can't. That also meant I couldn't vote for her even though her competitor was Elise, whom I can't stand.

Well, she did come with 500 feathers.

tfw it was Tuesday

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

5 minutes ago, Astellius said:

When are you going to add me to your friends list! And who knows who'll be out in front next time? I just recently gave my Cherche the Brave Axe+ that she had been wanting for months. I'm also building up SP for my lovely Catria, who's ready to pull some Killer+Quickened Pulse+Moonbow shenanigans!

Or maybe it will be Est forever! Who knows!

I'd add you, but most of the people on my list are SF users... and I have max friends so I'd have to delete someone!

Maybe I'll make an exception for my buddy~ :P

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Well played good sir    :awesome:

Why thank you!

I'm not a sir, I'm a robot ;)

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Arcanite All of them!

See, I'd do that but look at the time!

I need to go to sleep! How unfort! Maybe I'll do it in the morning? 

Edited by Arcanite