Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

13 minutes ago, StahlTheStall said:

Well, Clarine will get to the top 8. Reasons:

- Clarine is female

- that's the only reason

- obviously 

- but she won't win because of the lack of b... never mind.

And what of Wrys, the Humble Curate? If I recall correct, such a character possesses quite the unique... status. I say, perhaps he might just be the exception to the pattern of female Gauntlet Winners. But of course, only three of these healers are male and I must say, one of them does possess the appearance of... Yes, though I must insist, the bonus rule for points may cause such a competition to be most unpredictable.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

…rother?

No, clearly he is referring to "Boots", as in the item that can increase a unit's movement range by a single point.

Edited by Clarine
My, what an embarrassing typing error.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Just bring your best cavalry unit. The one you're most proud of. Together we will crush our Lady Cinnamon Roll's enemies.

Sounds like a plan. It'll probably depend on whether I'll have finished building Camus then. Together we ride to victory! For Elise!

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

…rother?

Isn't her brother already in the game though?

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Sounds like a plan. It'll probably depend on whether I'll have finished building Camus then. Together we ride to victory! For Elise!

Isn't her brother already in the game though?

Thats not a "brother" that one is an Etrurian Scum

Recruitable: Azama, Clarine, Elise, Genny, Lachesis, Lissa, Lucius, Maria, Mist, Priscilla, Sakura, Serra, and Wrys.

I have: Azama (possibly), Clarine, Lachesis, Lissa, Priscilla, Sakura, Serra (likely) and Wrys.

Likely to show up: Sakura, Elise, Lissa.

...I really want the Elibe characters in this time, not because representation, but because I'd like a healer with less backing than Lissa that I own. Gotta sweep those feathers!

(I wonder if the choosable defence team is going to make good teammates more or less common.)

30 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Recruitable: Azama, Clarine, Elise, Genny, Lachesis, Lissa, Lucius, Maria, Mist, Priscilla, Sakura, Serra, and Wrys.

I have: Azama (possibly), Clarine, Lachesis, Lissa, Priscilla, Sakura, Serra (likely) and Wrys.

Likely to show up: Sakura, Elise, Lissa.

...I really want the Elibe characters in this time, not because representation, but because I'd like a healer with less backing than Lissa that I own. Gotta sweep those feathers!

(I wonder if the choosable defence team is going to make good teammates more or less common.)

Azama and Lachesis shouldn't be that popular, so I'm pretty sure you'll have some unpopular participants.

7 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Azama and Lachesis shouldn't be that popular, so I'm pretty sure you'll have some unpopular participants.

Lachesis is stupidly popular for fe4 fanbase(the only popularity analysis i found put her at the very top of Gen 1). not sure how it is now

Gen 1 just isn't that popular though..... except for a certain Lance Knight

13 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

If I still have an Azama...

I know I still have Lachesis, though. She'll probably be my Round 1.

6 minutes ago, JSND said:

Lachesis is stupidly popular for fe4 fanbase(the only popularity analysis i found put her at the very top of Gen 1). not sure how it is now

Gen 1 just isn't that popular though..... except for a certain Lance Knight

True, but that's only among fe4 players. She might get to round 2 if she gets lucky with her opponent for round 1, but I don't see her reaching the finals. Apart from Elise, Sakura and Lissa being popular and Azuma being unpopular, I find it pretty hard to predict the popularity of these characters though.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

True, but that's only among fe4 players. She might get to round 2 if she gets lucky with her opponent for round 1, but I don't see her reaching the finals. Apart from Elise, Sakura and Lissa being popular and Azuma being unpopular, I find it pretty hard to predict the popularity of these characters though.

yeah i honestly think this is going to be 3DSfest

Only healer I have is maxed silver Sakura, so there is only one thing I can do....

Support Wrys until his victory, if due some crazy conspiracy were to loose I will decdr between Sakura and Serra.

And yes I completely serious about Wrys. I going support him from all my might.

6 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

If Elise is in (and she will be in because come on!), she is going to win. Twin cinnamon rolls on a cinnamon roll will do it.

I'd actually give Lissa a good chance since she was a story character in Awakening.

i really, really want mist, so I hope she's in this

but anyway if elise is in she's probably winning

although I honestly think wrys has a good chance over a lot of them since heroes has made him more... known?

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

...oh dear this gauntlet is going to be very tedious the battles are going to end up as two full teams of healers

Not likely- unless everyone changes their figurehead to be a healer. Which, now that your figurehead doesn't have to be on your defence team, is more likely, but I still wouldn't count on it.

That reminds me- whoever's on my team is probably going to get my Florina, so I might want to give her the Heavy Spear back...

So the healers are confirmed?

Priscilla, Lucius, Mist, Lachesis, Genny and Serra. I may also see Wrys's hand in the picture.

Source: 

2 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Priscilla, Lucius, Mist, Lachesis, Genny and Serra. I may also see Wrys's hand in the picture.

Source: 

I'm fairly sure that image is fanmade and speculative. I saw it on the English Twitter, and they mentioned it quite a bit.

Plus, there's only seven characters on that.

3 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Source: 

Nope. That's a fanmade image that has unfortunately confused many people into thinking it's real.

Well I sure hope that Lissa is in it because she sure has my vote if so.   As a unit in heroes she's pretty good and has helped a lot on certain mission, especially the temptest trials.  In awakening when i turned her into a sage she absolutely slayed everything.  If she's not in it I will probably go to Elise or Maria