Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

Just now, LiberatorMasurao said:

Has anyone made a joke yet about 8 monsters stealing Wrys's spot yet? No? Ok.

Those fiends didn't take him with them on their FE1/11 runs.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

I'll disagree with that bit. To me it means joining and fighting alongside the smug jerks. That is something I will never do. 

If you don't mind me asking, who on Team Elise has been acting smug that you've seen? Everyone around here has kept it civil from where I stand. Each team is always going to have its share of insufferable jerks. Competition can tend to bring out the worst in some people, after all.

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

That's nothing to the power of Ragnarok:4iimxfk.png

JOIN TEAM LISSA AND YOU CAN HAVE THIS ON YOUR TEAM IF YOU'RE MY FRIEND

Ragnarok does taxes, remember?

I think I will pass on team Lissa then. I don't wanna my friend unit senselessly sacrifice itself on first blue mage it meets.

But aside of that which team is small enough to get good ranking?

And why clear editor option doesn't show at all?

On 6/23/2017 at 10:45 AM, phineas81707 said:

6 minutes ago, LiberatorMasurao said:

Has anyone made a joke yet about 8 monsters stealing Wrys's spot yet? No? Ok.

Wrys isn't a little sister and was therefore disqualified before it even began.

Unless there's something he hasn't been telling us.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

If you don't mind me asking, who on Team Elise has been acting smug that you've seen? Everyone around here has kept it civil from where I stand. Each team is always going to have its share of insufferable jerks. Competition can tend to bring out the worst in some people, after all.

Ok, I think one of them might be me. I think. I just want to say I just made those Elise posts just for friendly competition. 

Still posts like this wont change anything since we are on the internet, and we cant know what emotions they are expressing except through text :v

1 hour ago, Astellius said:

For the last battle, the random person sent me a totally useless Lucius. So it was my lovely Priscilla, @SatsumaFSoysoy's Celica, and the nonsense Lucius against... two Azura's and a Felicia. Needless to say, we were promptly destroyed. Thanks rando, for your pathetic Lucius...

:(

My poor baby...

57 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Your kettle isn't already on?

I'm a bad Brit, the U.S. has corrupted me

also I'm so lost on how the gauntlet is run now. I need to read up more on Heroes in general...

12 minutes ago, LiberatorMasurao said:

Ok, I think one of them might be me. I think. I just want to say I just made those Elise posts just for friendly competition. 

Being excited for your team isn't being smug, at least it isn't to me so long as it doesn't devolve into you hurling metaphorical stones at any of your competitors. If it were, then the majority of the people here would be guilty of being smug.

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Can Lachesis do your taxes? 

Can Lachesis cure world hunger?

Can Lachesis do your homework? 

No she can't 

But you know who can?

Celica 

And you know where Celica is?

Team Lissa!

Oh? But Celica is totally on Team Priscilla! I have a Celica (not at the fore though). Satsuma's Celica is +2. There's another one in my list too. So many Celica's, all in one place! Redheads stick together!

3 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

I think I will pass on team Lissa then. I don't wanna my friend unit senselessly sacrifice itself on first blue mage it meets.

But aside of that which team is small enough to get good ranking?

And why clear editor option doesn't show at all?

Team Priscilla is good! I spent 800 flags the last round (missing all the multipliers) and ranked in the 10k-30k bracket. Plus, I think we'll defeat Lissa, so you'd likely get the win bonus. I have a lovely Est, Brave Lance+ build, if you want to use her!

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

:(

My poor baby...

It was a sad affair, we were totally slaughtered. All three of us only knocked one Azura about 75% of the way down! Normally Celica slaughters the enemy, but the Sapphire Lance spells trouble for her...

5 minutes ago, Res said:

also I'm so lost on how the gauntlet is run now. I need to read up more on Heroes in general...

If your team has fewer than 0.9× as many points as the opponent's team (i.e. your team is down by 10%) at the top of the hour, then any points you earn in the next hour are multiplied by the disadvantage multiplier. The multiplier is equal to (3.0 + 0.1 × [hour]) where the first hour of the round is hour 1 (multiplier of 3.1) and the last hour of the round is hour 45 (multiplier of 7.5).

That's basically all that's changed.

19 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

The smug ones aren't from here for the most part. It's mostly from other sides of the internet. Speaking of jerks, I kept getting random Olivias without Dance during Round 1. 

@phineas81707: Well, I can lend you my Xander, Nino, Reinhardt or Zephiel for now. I'm still working on Katarina and my Eliwood needs to be reworked and merged. 

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If your team has fewer than 0.9× as many points as the opponent's team (i.e. your team is down by 10%) at the top of the hour, then any points you earn in the next hour are multiplied by the disadvantage multiplier. The multiplier is equal to (3.0 + 0.1 × [hour]) where the first hour of the round is hour 1 (multiplier of 3.1) and the last hour of the round is hour 45 (multiplier of 7.5).

That's basically all that's changed.

Ah, thank you very much!

3 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

@phineas81707: Well, I can lend you my Xander, Nino, Reinhardt or Zephiel for now. I'm still working on Katarina and my Eliwood needs to be reworked and merged. 

Anything's better than the randoms that get paired with my Lachesis. She hasn't learnt any skills, so she gets paired with level 30s.

EDIT: @The_antithesis I guess we can get paired this next round. Bethany, with a Nino.

Edited by phineas81707

I missed the end and now the game won't show me who won, so, did Team Maria lose? If so, I'm joining Team Elise, my sweet sunshine was always my back-up plan.

3 minutes ago, Lautsuu said:

I missed the end and now the game won't show me who won, so, did Team Maria lose? If so, I'm joining Team Elise, my sweet sunshine was always my back-up plan.

Yep. Maria lost. Looks like we'll be on opposite sides of the gauntlet once more.

4 minutes ago, Lautsuu said:

Winners were Lachesis, Elise, Lissa, and Priscilla.

On 6/14/2017 at 0:20 PM, Vaximillian said:

I’m definitely going Priscilla. The best hair, the best troubadour, the best little sister.

uhh no way, Elise ftw YOU GO ELISE 

24 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Oh? But Celica is totally on Team Priscilla! I have a Celica (not at the fore though). Satsuma's Celica is +2. There's another one in my list too. So many Celica's, all in one place! Redheads stick together!

Team Priscilla is good! I spent 800 flags the last round (missing all the multipliers) and ranked in the 10k-30k bracket. Plus, I think we'll defeat Lissa, so you'd likely get the win bonus. I have a lovely Est, Brave Lance+ build, if you want to use her!

It was a sad affair, we were totally slaughtered. All three of us only knocked one Azura about 75% of the way down! Normally Celica slaughters the enemy, but the Sapphire Lance spells trouble for her...

Thank for recommendation, I would accept, but based on your post there seems to be lot of Celicas. It would be big bias if I refused Lissa team for it and joined one with even greater number of her wouldn't be?

Just now, Tenzen12 said:

Thank for recommendation, I would accept, but based on your post there seems to be lot of Celicas. It would be big bias if I refused Lissa team for it and joined one with even greater number of her wouldn't be?

No, it seems perfectly reasonable to me! Because Priscilla is obviously the best team for you to join, regardless of the number of Celica's! Besides, you can play with my Est! Est is who I have out now, not Celica. Est will raise the cuteness levels of your team tenfold! The Celica's shouldn't matter, because they're probably not in your friend list!