[FE10] Radiant Dawn Draft, Third Times the Charm

Sturm

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I can't believe Tanith actually made it this far, I was even thinking of picking her second/third phase, guess that gamble worked out. Most of the others I wanted are gone so I'll take Leonardo (I have some ideas, I'm not completely mad:wacko:).

25 minutes ago, StrykerZ said:

Im a little surprised we still have some healers left, ill go with Laura.

I'm not too surprised, 20 HP 8 use Vulneraries and 40 HP 6 use Concoctions makes healing not necessary. And while this is the first draft I've ever done (I can assure you outdoing me won't be too hard), dumping all of our resources on a handful characters should make steamrolling with few concerns for durability possible.

And now as to my next pick. The GMs are almost out and I've yet to grab one. Mist's base Strength is crappy and has a low cappy, but she does have mobility and Rescue stuff for P4 Final I guess. Even so, I'll take Rolf- the Bowgun is weak and a Steel forge and Florete could get Mist to deal the same damage pretty quickly, but I'll pass on logic here and just pick Rolf because I like him.

So Rolf if you can't tell from my longwinded answer.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Lethe, because fuck 2-3.

11 hours ago, StrykerZ said:

I swear Soul keeps taking my next picks on purpose, well I'll go with Naliah.

Same irony that had Interdimensional take Heather right after I picked Nealuchi (whom I actually debated choosing).

4 hours ago, Sturm said:

Damn, I can't believe Tanith actually made it this far, I was even thinking of picking her second/third phase, guess that gamble worked out. Most of the others I wanted are gone so I'll take Leonardo (I have some ideas, I'm not completely mad:wacko:).

She's deceptively good, but availability costs her.

29 minutes ago, StrykerZ said:

Im a little surprised we still have some healers left, ill go with Laura.

Not surprising at all. I've done tons of a drafts without a single healer in FE10.

52 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Same irony that had Interdimensional take Heather right after I picked Nealuchi (whom I actually debated choosing).

Nealuchi can save a lot of turns in 2-E if you utilitize wrath properly, which is quite useful.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm not too surprised, 20 HP 8 use Vulneraries and 40 HP 6 use Concoctions makes healing not necessary. And while this is the first draft I've ever done (I can assure you outdoing me won't be too hard), dumping all of our resources on a handful characters should make steamrolling with few concerns for durability possible.

That is true, RD does make healing items a little broken than most games. 

2 hours ago, Soul~! said:

7 hours ago, Sturm said:

She's deceptively good, but availability costs her.

Her availability is not the best but then that's something that could be said about quite a few units and at least she has really good combat on top of flight, especially in part IV which is almost all rout maps,

1 hour ago, Soul~! said:

1 hour ago, StrykerZ said:

Nealuchi can save a lot of turns in 2-E if you utilitize wrath properly, which is quite useful

Oh, you'll see.

Honestly Nealuchi might be the best unit in part 2 considering that you can probably grind his strike to S or close to S in 2-P (He's so fast and dodgy he can probably double the Dracoknights untransformed with little fear of death) and then he'd most likely be your second best combat unit after Lucia in 2-2 (and maybe Nephenee if she had transfer bonuses) and then of course one or two turn 2-E with a wrath crit.

3 minutes ago, StrykerZ said:

I remember seeing that video like a year back, it was pretty great. 

thanks

Just now, gabethegreen said:

sigrun

FUCK

Sigrun's actually one of those lowkey *pretty good* picks that I tend to hold off on purpose. Was willing to wait somewhat for Nealuchi, but I can also tell others hate 2-3 at least somewhat.