Grand Hero Battle: Legion!

Vaximillian

Really nice. Manipulating the Legions to move a certain way so you can hit your aoe special and then get rid of them all at once to deny reinforcements.

Good strategy and nice clear, well done.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/20/2018 at 1:54 AM, mampfoid said:

@Zeo Clever way to deal with the Brave Archer. I usually attack one of the legions, tank/kill a mage and hope I'll get an idea for the archer later. But you had other plans with the Legions obviously. 

I knew of your supermerged Merric, but Growing Wind on the assembled Legions was great. Athena was a surprise too (honestly didn't know from which game she was from), and what a great way to end this map. I was curious of why it was so short, avoiding reinforcements is usually my thing. :-) 

Merric destroying that Archer was a whim. I never payed attention to the fact that I could bait him on the first turn until I'd swapped in Camus. Then I was just like "....really?. Rest was history.

Athena is actually from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon which is a remake of the original FE (Which by the numbers is FE11). Technically that's why it's an FE11 clear. Units like Luke and Roderick are from New Mystery which is technically FE12. 

• 1 month later...

I wanted the Feathers (more than the unit). so when in doubt throw FlySquad at the problem! 
Sakura is getting a LOT of action nowadays and Myrrh is just taking DC out for a spin (there are times when I think briefly do i regret killing Hrid for DC for my baby, and then Myrrh eats a Map, and I go nope. not at all. may Myrrh get more maps soon, because i must + 10 her - though i have to skip  her BHB one unless game blesses me with a free Myrrh summon)

Anyhoo  - while I wanted myrrh to do the heavy lifting (which she did) I also want to have everyone do their fair share. (which they did) and happier - I figured out the lag issue i just needed to update my phone, go figure - Let's me the Squad

Elincia: :+Hp/-Res
Ninian: +spd/-hp
Sakura +atk/-def
Myrrh: +def

@Nanima, @mcsilas, @Landmaster, @LordFrigid, @Robert of Normandy, @mampfoid, @Zeo

23 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I wanted the Feathers (more than the unit). so when in doubt throw FlySquad at the problem! 
Sakura is getting a LOT of action nowadays and Myrrh is just taking DC out for a spin (there are times when I think briefly do i regret killing Hrid for DC for my baby, and then Myrrh eats a Map, and I go nope. not at all. may Myrrh get more maps soon, because i must + 10 her - though i have to skip  her BHB one unless game blesses me with a free Myrrh summon)

Anyhoo  - while I wanted myrrh to do the heavy lifting (which she did) I also want to have everyone do their fair share. (which they did) and happier - I figured out the lag issue i just needed to update my phone, go figure - Let's me the Squad

Sakura +atk/-def

@Nanima, @mcsilas, @Landmaster, @LordFrigid, @Robert of Normandy, @mampfoid, @Zeo

Huzzah for fixing the sound, and good job on the clear!

Myrrh is really tanky huh, shame I don't have her.

6 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Congrats to your clear, ypu myrrrh'd this map! I remember I couldn't solve Infernal when this map came out for the first time (it was the first Infernal map ever). 

Seeing how your Myrrh kills red mages on defensive tiles makes me want to give mine DC as well. Close call when she tanked the brave archer and some other units, couldn't she just sit on the defense tile? 

10 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Huzzah for fixing the sound, and good job on the clear!

Myrrh is really tanky huh, shame I don't have her.

oho i hope you get her soon :) she is worth it!
and I know. it was so crazy because i was like how do you stop working etc... i update and poof! tech is weird

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Congrats to your clear, ypu myrrrh'd this map! I remember I couldn't solve Infernal when this map came out for the first time (it was the first Infernal map ever). 

Seeing how your Myrrh kills red mages on defensive tiles makes me want to give mine DC as well. Close call when she tanked the brave archer and some other units, couldn't she just sit on the defense tile? 

she could have 
(if i remembered lol)  but we'll just go i just wanted to give everyone a chance (also i knew she could do it since this was my third time doing it. I was actually really impressed how much she could take from red units. Myrrh is the Best. 

20 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Sakura +atk/-def

I love how at no point do you put Myrrh on the Def Platform and she still eats everything, LOL HER POWER

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

A little bit late to the party, but I figured (since I've rearranged all my videos and playlists on the channel) that I may want to have all GHBs on it, rerecorder adn edited with my modern style.
First up is Legion, a GHB I forgot to clear a long time ago....but I made it special using Eyvel!!