Grand Hero Battle: Legion!

Vaximillian

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did Infernal but my god did it involve some fiddling around. Burned three or so stamina potions which, thankfully, I have a pretty big stockpile of.

Team (all 5* and Level 40)
+Res/-Def Sanaki (Cymbeline, Triangle Adept 3, Axebreaker 3, HP +3 seal) [any Axebreaker would do]
+Spd/-HP Camilla (Brave Axe+, Darting Blow 3, Savage Blow 3, Res +2 seal) [seal is just in case for Sanaki to survive the initial Blue Tome Cav]
+Atk/-Spd Reinhardt (Dire Thunder, Reposition, Moonbow, Atk +3, Wings of Mercy 3, Spur Atk 2, Attack +1 seal)
+Atk/-Spd Ninian (Light Breath+, Dance, Wings of Mercy 2, Hone Atk +3, Speed +1 seal) [never saw combat]

Strategy

1) Kill right Legion with Sanaki. Dance her from her west so Sanaki moves south. Reposition Ninian south. Move Camilla in range so Blue Tome Cav punches south.
2) Kill left Legion with Sanaki. Kill Red Tome with Reinhardt. Dance Reinhardt. Kill Brave Bow Archer by Reinhardt's Moonbow (yes, the defense tile glitch up there makes it he's 1HP shy of killing by normal attacks). Kill Blue Tome Infantry.
3) +Res Sanaki survives by 3 HP thanks to HP +3 seal. Kill Blue Tome Cav with Camilla from the north. Reinhardt kills Red Cav. Ninian dances Reinhardt. Reinhardt Repositions Ninian south.
4) Sanaki hits south Legion. Ninian dances Sanaki from her north. Camilla kills Lance Cav (and puts her in Wings of Mercy 2 range just in case).
5) Move Camilla south. Move Ninian southwest. Move Reinhardt east one space. Move Sanaki to Ninian's north.
6) Reposition Camilla north. Camilla kills Blue Tome Cavalier. Sanaki hits Legion. Ninian dances Sanaki. Sanaki kills Legion.
7) Victory!

Reposition OP

@ZeoGot a Roy? He's built to take on Legion pretty much. Xander could work too. Legion was the least of my problems and he probably could be stalled out if you want to focus on his goons.

18 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Kagero can't OHKO Legion on Infernal even with DB2.

Yes she can.

Spoiler
  • Kagero gains 4 attack by initiating combat [Death Blow 2].
  • Kagero attacks. Effectiveness against Infantry boosts attack by 50% [Poison Dagger+]. 38 damage dealt. 
    Axe Fighter HP: 75 → 37
  • Axe Fighter is unable to counter-attack.
  • Kagero makes a follow-up attack, while canceling any follow-up attack from the opponent [Axebreaker 3]. Effectiveness against Infantry boosts attack by 50% [Poison Dagger+]. 38 damage dealt. 
    Axe Fighter HP: 37 → 0

Assumes 5* neutral Kagero. If Legion is on a defense tile then it isn't ever happening.

What's your team so far and what SI are you using?

12 minutes ago, Dual Dragons said:

I did Infernal but my god did it involve some fiddling around. Burned three or so stamina potions which, thankfully, I have a pretty big stockpile of.

Team (all 5* and Level 40)
+Res/-Def Sanaki (Cymbeline, Triangle Adept 3, Axebreaker 3, HP +3 seal) [any Axebreaker would do]
+Spd/-HP Camilla (Brave Axe+, Darting Blow 3, Savage Blow 3, Res +2 seal) [seal is just in case for Sanaki to survive the initial Blue Tome Cav]
+Atk/-Spd Reinhardt (Dire Thunder, Reposition, Moonbow, Atk +3, Wings of Mercy 3, Spur Atk 2, Attack +1 seal)
+Atk/-Spd Ninian (Light Breath+, Dance, Wings of Mercy 2, Hone Atk +3, Speed +1 seal) [never saw combat]

Strategy

1) Kill right Legion with Sanaki. Dance her from her west so Sanaki moves south. Reposition Ninian south. Move Camilla in range so Blue Tome Cav punches south.
2) Kill left Legion with Sanaki. Kill Red Tome with Reinhardt. Dance Reinhardt. Kill Brave Bow Archer by Reinhardt's Moonbow (yes, the defense tile glitch up there makes it he's 1HP shy of killing by normal attacks). Kill Blue Tome Infantry.
3) +Res Sanaki survives by 3 HP thanks to HP +3 seal. Kill Blue Tome Cav with Camilla from the north. Reinhardt kills Red Cav. Ninian dances Reinhardt. Reinhardt Repositions Ninian south.
4) Sanaki hits south Legion. Ninian dances Sanaki from her north. Camilla kills Lance Cav (and puts her in Wings of Mercy 2 range just in case).
5) Move Camilla south. Move Ninian southwest. Move Reinhardt east one space. Move Sanaki to Ninian's north.
6) Reposition Camilla north. Camilla kills Blue Tome Cavalier. Sanaki hits Legion. Ninian dances Sanaki. Sanaki kills Legion.
7) Victory!

Reposition OP

@ZeoGot a Roy? He's built to take on Legion pretty much. Xander could work too. Legion was the least of my problems and he probably could be stalled out if you want to focus on his goons.

No Roys, I only have one *3 Selena I think, I gave my other one to Tharja who has Repo and Triangle Adept 1 but at *4 and -ATK I'm not even going to bother trying to run her on this map. I discovered I could dance Kagero and have her kill both Legions but the issue is death in both cases.

Kagero kills Legion 1 > Olivia Dances her (is now in range of the blue mage) > Kagero attacks Legion 2 but can't kill cause Aegis and red mage + Brave Bowmen have her number > Nino uses drag back on Olivia but she's still in range of the blue mage > Xander repositions Kagero and can take the red mage hit and survive.

On the following phase Olivia is getting OHKOed with the Ruby Sword and MAYBE surviving without it, Xander takes a hit from the red mage and retaliates. Then goons spawn right where we are. The blue mage is still healthy, Nino can't OHKO him because she only has one buff, Xander can't move because he has to sit there and Vantage the red mage, Kagero can't OHKO either of the reinforcements and Olivia will die if she takes another hit plus Legion is still there on the left side.

Unwinnable.

Edited by Zeo

32 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Yes she can.

Reveal hidden contents
  • Kagero gains 4 attack by initiating combat [Death Blow 2].
  • Kagero attacks. Effectiveness against Infantry boosts attack by 50% [Poison Dagger+]. 38 damage dealt. 
    Axe Fighter HP: 75 → 37
  • Axe Fighter is unable to counter-attack.
  • Kagero makes a follow-up attack, while canceling any follow-up attack from the opponent [Axebreaker 3]. Effectiveness against Infantry boosts attack by 50% [Poison Dagger+]. 38 damage dealt. 
    Axe Fighter HP: 37 → 0

Assumes 5* neutral Kagero. If Legion is on a defense tile then it isn't ever happening.

What's your team so far and what SI are you using?

EDIT: I didn't mean to double post, I thought someone posted before me. Sorry about that.

No she can't, I see the numbers but I also tried myself. Nino and Olivia have Hone ATK 2. With that I was given 43 ATK. When I attacked Legion with that buff I got 39x2 = 78 damage. Without it I was getting 35x2 = 70 on the right Legion. I'm not fibbing, I based a strategy around killing the first Legion with Kagero and I couldn't OHKO him without hone ATK. I don't mind spending the 15 stamina so I can show you if you really need me to. This is neutral Kagero btw.

That being said... Oh my God I beat it. (Yep, say "Unwinnable", try again using the strategy you say doesn't work in the same post, then win using the 15 stamina that just regenerated.) 

Turns out it was better to leave both Legion (3HP) and the red mage (19) alive on the left side while pulling my entire team down towards the bottom. Then on enemy phase vantage Xander (with 1HP) can sweep the both of them in one turn. Then on the turn with the reinforcements you can focus all your efforts on sweeping reinforcements that come on the bottom. 

After that It was just a matter of careful positioning, using Nino to take out both the blue mage cav and infantry mage when they showed up (Moonbow needed for the infantry!), using Kagero to sweep Legion as soon as he popped up, and using Xander to Glowing Ember (No bonfire!) the Sword cav and shockingly OHKO, his only one of the entire fight.

The Blue Cav mage caught me by surprise but luckily unlike the first one, Nino didn't need 2 buffs in order to take him down. Final turn there was just him and Legion on a defense tile. Kagero comes over from the side and does 27x2 to Legion (not buffed!), Xander comes in and Legion has Vantage but does 0 damage cause Xander's on a defense tile. Nino is out of range of the blue cav but Olivia hasn't moved yet! Nino takes two steps, Olivia dances her and I pray she can OHKO the mage cav without Moonbow and she can!

It took about 200 stamina to do this. Sacrificed 2 Eliwoods (one for nothing, it happened to be my *4 one that I fed to Xander that he didn't use :| ) but I did it and didn't even need to eat my only Laslow. Though I wish I had, I kinda wanted to keep Ward Cavalry. Now it's on Xander and I have 0 Eliwoods. Well back to TT now that that's off my chest.

Hardest GHB yet and I beat it without a video guide, Am I master race yet or no?

Edited by Zeo

I was going to post some way for Zeo to take on both Legions without Kagero seeing the Archer but uh... Since he's beaten it in the new post...

Here you go, guys. Someone gave this to me before I beat Infernal. I didn't need it. And I swear I didn't see it on any pages.

Edited by Dual Dragons

Did GHB until now! Even infernal.

Team was horse team with Rein, Cecilia, Priscilla and Stahl. Stahl is 4☆, while the rest are 5☆.

First it was honing all of them with Stahl and Cecilia. Cecilia goes up facing the brave bow archer and the blue cav, Stahl stood below Cecilia, Rein went to def tile below archer range but on red mage range, and Priscy went below Rein. Blue cav and archer died to gronnraven cecilia. Both legions break wall and reinforcements appear.

Next turn, Rein and Cecilia kill southern legion, Priscilla regroups and Stahl swaps with Cecilia. Red mage fights Rein again and the other two legions approach (one of them attacks stahl).

On turn 3, (ok I forgot) priscilla finishes off red mage, Rein and Cecilia team up to deal with the blue mage (?) And stahl defends the other two legions.

The rest was rein and priscy dealing with the sword cav, while Cecilia and Stahl team up against the rest of the legions, retreating for hone and baiting enemies according to triangle advantage.

54 minutes ago, Zeo said:

No she can't, I see the numbers but I also tried myself. Nino and Olivia have Hone ATK 2. With that I was given 43 ATK. When I attacked Legion with that buff I got 39x2 = 78 damage. Without it I was getting 35x2 = 70 on the right Legion. I'm not fibbing, I based a strategy around killing the first Legion with Kagero and I couldn't OHKO him without hone ATK. I don't mind spending the 15 stamina so I can show you if you really need me to. This is neutral Kagero btw.

40 + 3 from Hone and +4 Atk with Death Blow 2 is 42x2. Now I'm confused. Unless Legion has a hidden +3 Def because yeah.

Edited by MrSmokestack

22 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

40 + 3 from Hone and +4 Atk with Death Blow 2 is 42x2. Now I'm confused. Unless Legion has a hidden +3 Def because yeah.

Checked it for myself. Embarrassing but for whatever reason when I learned DB2 and pressed equip she didn't equip it, maybe a glitch or connection hiccup. Kagero had Death Blow 1 equipped for whatever reason. DB2 Kagero nukes Legion just like you guys said. Probably would have been easier then what I just went through, probably could have preserved 15-30 stamina, but oh well.

The numbers don't lie guys, nothing to see here.

2 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Checked it for myself. Embarrassing but for whatever reason when I learned DB2 and pressed equip she didn't equip it, maybe a glitch or connection hiccup. Kagero had Death Blow 1 equipped for whatever reason. DB2 Kagero nukes Legion just like you guys said. Probably would have been easier then what I just went through, probably could have preserved 15-30 stamina, but oh well.

The numbers don't lie guys, nothing to see here.

It's fine. But ngl that fat finger burned your stamina so bad

At least you beat it!

3 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

You probably shouldn't be ignoring Reinhardt, though.

+Atk/-Res, Close Counter, -blade, Vantage, +6 all stats.

127 wins, 12 draws on offense.

122 wins, 4 losses, 13 draws on defense. (This means, unlike B.Cordelia, he can overextend and still survive---this, in addition to his +1 move, means that positioning is far easier with Rein than with Cordelia. Cordelia is made of tissue paper, Reinhardt is basically diamond with only 4 losses.)

121 wins, 18 losses, 0 draws on defense with 1 hp.

This build has similar offenses to Cordelia, while also being a complete monster on defense due to not needing his A-slot, meaning he can run Close Counter.

L&D 3 pushes him to 135 wins, 2 losses, 2 draws on offense---at the cost of his hilariously strong defenses, of course.

Edit: Comparable offenses (slightly worse), uncomparable defenses (Reinhardt dies to about 10% the units B.Cordelia dies to), and significantly better mobility---he's on a horse.

Double Edit: The best part about this Reinahardt? His support units can also be Reinhardt---unlike B.Cordelia, who wants someone like Eirika and Ephraim who doesn't come close to her offenses.

I already covered Reinhardt (and Setsuna and Linde for comparison) in my topic about B!Cordelia so I did not want to cover him again.

Your build is really good and will probably suit most players better than me. Personally, I am not a big fan of enemy phase builds since it is just easier and less risky to kill the enemy before they get the chance to attack you. Overextension can always be fixed with a dancer or Reposition, so I do not find compromising attack even slightly is worth it for a boost in defense. To me, not getting hit at all is a better defense.

I love Blade and LnD though. I have not really explored his potential beyond Dire Thunder and Death Blow, so I will definitely make one of my Reinhardts get that build and replace Vantage with WoM. I only need one of my Reinhardts to ruin somebody's perfect Arena run, and players being killed by Reinhardt who is not even using Dire Thunder sounds very appealing to me.

2 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

Anyone got any tips for beating Lunatic?

I don't have any axebreaker units, and just Ninian as my dancer. Celica is also the only red mage I have (since I see so many people using Tharja).

You don't really need axebreaker for this map. A tanky red unit (Stahl, Ike, M!Corrin, Alm, iirc Hinata etc.) or a red unit that ORKOs (Ryoma, Hana etc.) is good enough.

As for me, I needed a green unit to ORKO the blue mage reinfocement, a tanky red unit to take Legion's axe to the face, a good mage to hit from affar (preferably a blue, like Linde, since there are no green units to pose a threat other than Legion, but others also work) and help against the enemy mages and another ranged unit/Dancer for assistance (in my case, it was Takumi).

Finally beat Lunatic (and Hard) with Ike, Takumi, Linde and Spring!Chrom. Ike tanked the Legions, Linde lured the northwest red mage while Takumi lured the northeast blue one, S!Chrom waited for the southern blue mage reinforcement + extra damage/Shove support when necessary. That was basically it.

Edited by Rapier

My god Infernal took a while to figure out.

Spoiler

My Team:

Nowi (-Def, +Res) Triangle Adept 3, Vantage 3, Fortify Defense 3, HP +3. Lightning Breath+, Rally Defense, Bonfire. Upper-left position.

Cain (Spd -Res) Triangle Adept 3, Seal Speed 2, Threaten Attack 3, Speed +1. Brave Sword+, Rally Speed, Dragon Gaze. Lower-left position.

Nino (+Spd -Res) Fury 3, Desperation 3, Hone Attack 3, Attack +1. Gronnblade+, Draw Back, Moonbow. Upper-right position.

Priscilla (+Att -Hp) HP +5, Live to Serve 2, Hone Attack 3, Fortify Resistance 1. Fear, Rehabilitate, Swift-Winds Balm. Lower-right position.

1. Nino and Cain are Honed/Fortified by Priscilla. Moved Nowi within range of the Red Tome Infantry. Moved Cain to the left of Nino and used Rally Speed on her. Nino moves in on right Legion and one-rounds him. Priscilla stands between Cain and Nowi. As expected, the Red Tome tries to attack Nowi, but takes damage instead.
  2. Priscilla attacks bottom Legion from directly below the wall for just enough damage for Cain to move in to Legions right and finish him off without receiving Panic debuffs. Nino one-rounds the Blue Tome Infantry from directly north of Legion, and Nowi once again moves within range of the Red Tome Infantry, to Nino's left. Red Tome Infantry is killed on enemy phase.
  3. Nowi moves to the left of the Red Sword Cavalry and attacks. Cain stays in place and finishes him off. Priscilla moves next to Cains right, and Nino moves to north of Priscilla.
  4. Legion is one tile below the Bottom-left defense tile, the Blue Lance Cavalry is on the bottom-right defense tile, and the Bow Infantry is directly below the cavalry. Nino, who at this point is within range of Desperation 3, one-rounds the Bow Infantry from behind the wall he is next to. Cain moves to a tile that is within Legion's range but outside the Cavalry's, and Nowi moves to where Cain was, which happens to be within the Cavalry's but outside of Legions. Priscilla moves to above Nino and heals her to almost-max. When the Cavalry attacks Nowi, he lunges her to below the wall.
  5. Nino finishes off the Blue Lance Cavalry, and Cain moves east of Legion and finishes him off. Nowi moves one space down, back to where she was, so that Priscilla can move between them. Legion moves to the bottom-right defense tile, probably after Nowi or Nino.
  6. Cain moves next to Priscilla's left. Priscilla moves to below Cain and heals him. Nowi moves to Priscilla's spot next to Cain and Rally Defenses him. Nino moves to where Nowi was, between Nowi and Priscilla. Legion moves in to attack Cain.
  7. Nowi moves... somewhere. Nino takes Nowi's spot, which happened to be within range of the new Blue Tome Cavalry, and finishes off Legion. Priscilla moves below Nino and heals her, while Cain moves out of range. At this point, the map ends because what chance did that Blue Tome Cavalry have against Nino?

Let me say, it took so many tries to figure out what I had to do with my team. I even forgot turns 4-7 and replayed the map just to finish this play-by-play.

Edited by Xenomata

I see many saying that a tanky red unit is good.

Every one I try keeps failing. I've attempted Lunatic with both Ike and Ryoma and neither can kill Legion. He's just too fast and deals too much damage even with a weapon disadvantage.

I'm beginning to think this is impossible. The reinforcements on this stage are ridiculous. Every time I start to make some progess on the first batch of units, the reinforcements eventually overwhelm me.

Edit: Ugh, FINALLY did it. Thank goodness the reinforcements aren't infinite. Eldigan, Reinhardt, Young Tiki, and Nino were enough to win. I think that's the first time I've actually used Young Tiki for anything significant. Maybe I need to use her more often.

Edited by Sentinel07

This was a fun map. Nino has become my favorite nuke so I ended up using her even when she couldn't double in infernal. I ended up using azura and ninian mainly for dancing to give nino extra attacks. Azura also killed 1/2 reds for me. The last piece was adult tiki who did a good job dealing with legion and also boosted nino since she had hone attack, fortify res seal, and rally speed. The skill lists were:

Ninian +2: Dance, Fury 2, escape route 3, fortify dragons, speed seal

Azura: Dance, +3 Speed, Wings of Mercy 1, Fortify Resistance 3

Nino + 2: Drawback, Fury 3, Desperation 3, Hone Attack 3, Attack Seal

Adult Tiki: Rally Speed, Triangle Adept 3, Green Tomebreaker 3, Hone Attack, Fortify Res Seal

You can ignore azura/ninian's skills and seal with the exception that wings of mercy on azura was helpful. The specials didn't matter for this map so I didn't bother listing them. The only boon/bane that might be relevant is Nino was +atk/-hp (similarly I don't think the merges made a difference). If it was needed I probably would have given adult tiki axebreaker as with triangle adept that would have let her one round legion while she takes 0 damage in return.

Infernal was ridiculous, but after what felt like 15 tries I finally pulled it off with Azura, Tharja, Soren, and Sanaki. I had to constantly move around skills and seals to find the exact combination that would work, including stuff like Spur Spd 1 on Sanaki and Threaten Res 1 on Tharja. Sanaki had Axebreaker to deal with the Legions, Soren handled the blues, Tharja picked up extras (including the archer and sword cavalry), and Azura sang and tanked the 2nd blue mage cavalry.

Soren actually ended it with 1 health, which is part of what I barely managed to pull off since he needed to tank the lance cavalry.

Edited by Florete

5 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

Anyone got any tips for beating Lunatic?

I don't have any axebreaker units, and just Ninian as my dancer. Celica is also the only red mage I have (since I see so many people using Tharja).

Depends what you have at your desposal. I cleared Lunatic with Zephiel Hector Kagero (no axe breaker) and Azama as a Healer.

This was a more Defensiv approach and alot of path blocking with zephiel azama and hector on Defense Tiles.

I have: 

+ Spd -res Olwen, have Life and Death 3, already learned Desperation and Moonbow,  Lancebreaker., even Blarblade. 

+ spd - res Tharja., still vanilla.  

5* Xander that already learned QR1 and Hone Cavalry 3

5* Camus, vanilla. 

5* Klein, vanilla. 

5* +Atk-def Kagero, already learned Death Bllow 3 and Moonbow

I also have 2 vanila neutral lv 40 4* Olivias ad one 4* Priscilla with Hone Cavalry for support. 

Can I beat Infernal with this? 

Edited by DraceEmpressa

Well, I don't see myself beating infernal anytime soon. I'm stuck with an unfortunate combination of:

No 5* Xander

No 5* Nino

No 5* Kagero

No Reinhardt or any blue mage for that matter

No triangle adept fodder 

Never pulled a single Laslow for axebreaker 3

Which leads to me getting overwhelmed due to most of my units not being able to one round anyone.

Edited by Korath88

Ah, Legion. Maniac but funny XD Good times.

Well, done Lunatic with the two robins, Hana (BS+ Escutcheon) and Alm. Placement is the only thing here to give you the win.

Holy Sweetness, I basically learned to Speed-Chess with the Infernal.

Winning Team consisted of 5* Camus (Gradivus, Swap, Draconic Aura, QR2, Goad Cav., Spur Def1 Seal), 4* Xander (Silver, Blazing Light, Armor. Blow2, Axebreaker2, Spur Cav.), 4* Cecilia (Raven, Glacies, Esc. Route 3) and 4 * Clarine (Rehab., Hone Cav. that was only useful fighting non-Legion units)

The Starting Attack Position was to park a Honed Cecilia in the NE fort tile in the middle of the map to bait the Archer and the B. Tome MageKnight, park Camus in the SW fort tile to bait the Red Mage and provide the Goad Bonus to Cecilia, park Clarine one Tile south of Camus to make the Legions only focus on breaking the Walls at the South row of the fort tiles park Xander in SE fort tile because thanks to the Legion on the other side of the wall it ironically is the only spot he can provide Cecilia of the Spur bonus needed to survive the Archer without being worrying of the Blue Mage. The turn ended with the Archer and the the Red Mage dead while the Blue Mage survived and the North Legion spawned.

Second Turn consisted of only moving Camus (a tile south of Xander) and Clarine (Away from the West Legion's attack but not next to the other Cavalry units because the North Legion's Panic Ploy): Cecilia is safe in her spot after finishing the Blue Mage and Xander is in the Spot to clash with both East and West Legions (which thanks to Camus' Spur Def and the fort tile, he can tank it with 0 Dmg.) . The South Legion spawned while the North one broke the wall tile closest to Cecilia.

Then after Xander used his Special to slay the East Legion (Because Reprisal being Ready means he should not be alive for the next Enemy Phase), all the other units focused in running away from the Legions' attacks: with Camus (still providing the Spur Bonus to Xander) and Cecilia gunning for the East Corridor while Clarine goes for the one safe spot in the West Corridor. All the Legions should only attack Xander for no Damage and the West Legion being the Turn's casualty. The Blue Mage and the Red Cavalier spawned south.

This was the turn where Escape Route shone: Cecilia was until now in a critical state with the damage she had to tank from the Archer in the first turn and the West Legion's Savage Blow on the second, so could she could warp one tile North Tile of Clarine to be healed and to Bait the Blue Mage without worrying about the Red Cavalier. Camus should bait the Red Cavalier without attracting the Mage or the Legions while Xander gets into the East Corridor to finish both remaining Legions. The Blue Mage survived the end of the turn while a Blue Cavalier and Blue MageKnight spawned north.

After that, all I had to do was to slay the injured Mage, regroup and heal everyone at the South, then going back to the Center to finish the battle by sending Camus to joust with the Cavalier while Cecilia and Xander took care of the Tome user.

5 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I have: 

+ Spd -res Olwen, have Life and Death 3, already learned Desperation and Moonbow,  Lancebreaker., even Blarblade. 

+ spd - res Tharja., still vanilla.  

5* Xander that already learned QR1 and Hone Cavalry 3

5* Camus, vanilla. 

5* Klein, vanilla. 

5* +Atk-def Kagero, already learned Death Bllow 3 and Moonbow

I also have 2 vanila neutral lv 40 4* Olivias ad one 4* Priscilla with Hone Cavalry for support. 

Can I beat Infernal with this? 

xander + Klein + Olwen with Dire Thunder and Olivia should able to clear this. You might maybe need som Reposition skill on Klein and Xander

Kagero is also nice but needs maybe axe breaker

Edited by Hilda