Mila's Bounty 4 (2nd Pitchfork) out today

22 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Hope this doesn't mean the Cipher DLC is delayed, I'm holding off on a second run of SoV until I can determine whether I should get the DLC or just buy Stretchmo. 

If anything this just lines up the final Mila's bounty with the Cipher DLC release. I don't think this will delay anything.

Any "none" default Saints that gain some useful spells? Or only generic spells for them?

They really should've added Mage Knight/Troubadour as the 3th magical promotion. Just two seems meh.

16 hours ago, SSJDennis said:

They really should've added Mage Knight/Troubadour as the 3th magical promotion. Just two seems meh.

Bot u gat ze Uberklasis 4 zat

Jokes aside, while I do agree with the notion that only having two promotions in this game is quite detrimental, more mounted ground units would mean more target practice for those Ridersbane Gold Knights in Rudolf's map, which would utterly suck, to be honest.

On a more personal note, I have never liked to use many Cavaliers or similar units - Eliwood, Eirika, Ephraim, Sirius, Maribelle, Elise, Zeke and Mathilda notwithstanding... although you're forced to use three of these, two others are healers and four of them are some of the best units in their respective games, in Sirius' case, he is only held back by the sucky balanced stats of the Cavalier class line, while in Elise's case it's the fact that she IS on a horse that holds her back in her game - in my playthroughs since I found their high movement range isn't all that it's cracked up to be when their stats suck and they can't even pass most terrain, which ironically means they'll slow you down on most maps, so... I thank the developers for not suddenly putting everything on horseback just for the heck of it.

Fliers have been, are and always will be superior, especially Wyvern / Dragon Knights. Just my two cents, though.

I'll probably use the two Villager Forks on Zeke and Tatiana, since they don't get many levels to grow naturally.

On that note: Does anyone know anything about the "surprise DLC pack" that is supposedly released after the Cipher stuff? You know, the secret stuff they announced but didn't want to reveal yet when they announced the Season Pass?

17 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

On that note: Does anyone know anything about the "surprise DLC pack" that is supposedly released after the Cipher stuff? You know, the secret stuff they announced but didn't want to reveal yet when they announced the Season Pass?

What are you talking about? The closest thing I can think of ithe american side of things didn't outline the cipher stuff right away, but they've always been pretty clear in the amount of dlc being released otherwise