MugShot Sprite Request

SakuraBlossom1

I've tried countless time to make my own face sprite but I have failed. I can't get the positions right and my request to have the one I made fixed isn't getting anywhere and I'm sick of looking at it because I've tried so hard to get it to work lol. Anyway on to my request. I need a tactician face sprite female with green hazel eyes. I want her to have a hijab pretty please. The colors I I would like to be similar to the battle sprite. I will include one frame for you to be able to have the color pallet. If you could make it look somewhat like the battle/map sprite you know with the cloak . Maybe add a crescent moon or something like that a pretty decoration maybe if it's not to much trouble. I'll include a picture to give you some inspiration and a general idea okay. Thank you ahead of time. P.s.you don't need to add the face veil it's not a must. It does look really cool though probably easier as well not having to do the mouth animations. I want this to not be complicated or a trouble for anybody so if you think the face veil would be so much easier for you then go for it. I don't want her looking quite so oldish either. If it's alright could  make her look like Guinevere's age maybe. I'm going for an early 20's age.. What ever you think would make it look nice, and of course it does not have to be this detailed as the picture lol. Have fun with this and take it easy. 

standing.PNG

hijab_warrior_princess__by_fillanni-d68v1cp.jpg

Edited by SakuraBlossom1