US and Europe sales?

Can't really find any US sales yet but according to Reggie, Echoes is doing well.

http://www.glixel.com/interviews/nintendo-of-america-boss-talks-comebacks-3ds-and-esports-w488029

" We saw people go to Fire Emblem Awakening, which arguably is maybe a bit more accessible compared to the rest of the Fire Emblem franchise. They went there, they went to Fates, and now Fire Emblem Echoes is doing well. "

1 hour ago, Bowbow said:

Can't really find any US sales yet but according to Reggie, Echoes is doing well.

http://www.glixel.com/interviews/nintendo-of-america-boss-talks-comebacks-3ds-and-esports-w488029

" We saw people go to Fire Emblem Awakening, which arguably is maybe a bit more accessible compared to the rest of the Fire Emblem franchise. They went there, they went to Fates, and now Fire Emblem Echoes is doing well. "

I wonder if the game will hit my original 750k prediction. I imagine it probably will.

Well, Echoes topped the 3ds eshop charts for three weeks straight, and has now fallen to the second spot. So, i do believe that it is doing well.

Source:  http://nintendoeverything.com/?s=3ds+eshop+charts   (Just scroll down)

Note that Echoes has also been listed under best sellers in the us eshop, so i do believe that it at the very least seems to be selling somewhat okay, and even reggie has said it is doing well... So... I do suspect it is doing well.

On ‎16‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 9:43 AM, Slumber said:

I wonder if the game will hit my original 750k prediction. I imagine it probably will.

I don't think the game will meet this number. About some 550k , perhaps,. if the game had hit 750k ( approx. 15M € Revenue, and over 10M of profit , taking 5 for production costs, which is incredibly high for a 3ds game), they would have made something to show at E3, to get us more hyped up. (I think xD)

I Do believe that if the game meets some 500/550k we can already get our hopes up about another echoes game, after all, Gaiden was the black sheep of the franchise, and the Japanese loved Fe6 (Next game to be remade, let's not even try to argue), so.... Yeah, i think that Fe6 remake is in the Works, or will be in the Works.

On 6/17/2017 at 9:42 AM, KliffIsTheOG said:

It's pretty obvious that the next game being remade is Tearring Saga

You know, in all seriousness, I wouldn't mind seeing that brought over. I'd be interested in trying it for sure.