Hihi!

Bakafishy

Hello there, everyone!

I myself can be considered really new to the FE series as a whole, having only started carrying a greater interest in the series just around the release of Fire Emblem Heroes. With games I have played recently, I can't help but imagine how I could design original game concepts, including original characters, into said games' universes. The same applied to FEH, and what attracted me to this site was the Create-A-Hero Thread, an OC/fan unit designing thread about said game.

If you are wondering about my icon, it's cropped from an original character design I completed recently and plan to use for the above mentioned design thread (I consider myself decent at drawing, although always with room to improve).

I feel that I have not had nearly enough exposure to the Fire Emblem series as a whole to designate a particular favorite yet, and I currently have a lack of video game consoles to play on (mostly use PCs these days). Nonetheless, I look forward to good experiences with these forums!

Edited by Bakafishy

Ah someone else who likes heroes I see!

Well you'll mostly see me on the heroes board, but I hope you enjoy your time on the forums! :D:

Spoiler

Also, I know you said you don't have a favorite, but both you and I know that it'd sacred stones ;)

3 minutes ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Bakafishy!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Ah someone else who likes heroes I see!

Well you'll mostly see me on the heroes board, but I hope you enjoy your time on the forums! :D:

Thanks for the warm welcomes, you two!

Spoiler

Sacred Stoners is quite the meme fountain I see.