Fire Emblem E3 2017 Submissions Started! Uploads from November 27th through to December 3rd!

Nanami Touko

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, SnakeMomMelissa said:

Whenever you're finished, Yang!

As well for all other participants, August is coming to a close. How's work on things going? Everyone making pace?

FE1 stuff Is kinda dead due to boredom, expect FE1GBA and FE5 stuff, though. And maybe FE9 stuff, but Idk if your comp is powerful enough to run and stream/record it.

@circleseverywhere

You can upload the save file and PM it to me. SF is fine with saves, just not roms (and a link to the project if you would be so kind, so i can patch it myself.)

And the trailer, if the file is too big to send over mega or something, you can upload it unlisted onto youtube and give me a link. I can snag it myself.

On 8/23/2017 at 6:25 PM, SnakeMomMelissa said:

Whenever you're finished, Yang!

As well for all other participants, August is coming to a close. How's work on things going? Everyone making pace?

I mean I have something mostly ready, need to get some art assets and music in though

I do have a thing of my own, but I've mainly been doing some work in Void's Blitzarre Adventure lately, not to mention a romhacker's worst enemy: procrastination. As a result, I probably won't have anything done, but I might be able to throw something in when I finish.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for getting your stuff in~

I'm going to let everyone know right now, because of the hurricane and issues people have had with having power, being at home at all, or being alright within the storm, I'm going to extend the entry date until the end of September. Anyone that's already sent me anything can take that time to make updates to their projects, or if you're content with what you've sent, you can leave it as is.

I hope everyone's alright from the storm, and I hope that the extra two weeks can help anyone struggling!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I thinks its to late too subscribe, as september is finish, but I have nothing to lose. Here is my hack :

Name:Fire Emblem GBA Team 

Support:Fire Emblem Blazing Sword

This is the link to the patch: fafa 1.11.ups

and here for the forum: 

Edited by Jayko04

It is, my apologies.

As for everyone else, thank you for getting your submissions in! We have a tonne of submissions-- TWENTY, this time --and it's going to take Mageknight404 and myself some time to get through them all. We're going to start recording in about a week's time, and because of the extension from the hurricane, we're going to start FEE3 at the end of the month, preferably on November 1st. Kick off the winter with a showcase of the best that the FE community has to offer.

So thank you for everyone working so hard to get things done, and I hope you all enjoy each others' work when we've got it all set and ready to go.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a little update for people on where the hickity heck FEE3 is: I've been stuck in midterm death for the past two weeks. I finally got set free and me and MK404 are free to record stuff now. With submissions coming in late and uni being uni, it was just bad timing. It's still happening! Just give me a bit longer x3