Planning a Royals + Retainers Run for Conquest Lunatic....

I've never done a low-manned run for Conquest Lunatic before. I was wondering if it would be possible to pull off a playthrough where Male Corrin is married to Niles and I use the Royals but instead of being married off, they are paired with my favorite retainers in their set. 

Would it be possible to stuff these 11 units with enough experience to get to/finish endgame without child paralogues or would I have to try giving all of these characters spouses, then retiring them after they reach all their supports? I tried raising up 16 units on my last Conquest Lunatic playthrough and absolutely hated it.... Any thoughts? 

• Male Corrin @Nohr Noble X Niles @Adventurer

• Camilla @Wyvern Lord X Selena@Bow Knight

• Xander @Paladin X Laslow @Hero

• Leo @Dark Knight X Odin @Sorcerer

• Elise@Strategist (She could always still pair with Great Knight Effie for a defense bonus)

• Azura@ Dancer

The pair ups you picked is actually pretty good aside from like Odin @Swordmaster

It should be fairly possible.You reach Ch10, then Camilla stomps, into Leo and Xander or something

Endgame could be rough with 1 Staffbot i guess and 20 Cheese strats seems harder with Nohrble Corrin

3 hours ago, JSND said:

The pair ups you picked is actually pretty good aside from like Odin @Swordmaster

It should be fairly possible.You reach Ch10, then Camilla stomps, into Leo and Xander or something

Endgame could be rough with 1 Staffbot i guess and 20 Cheese strats seems harder with Nohrble Corrin

Thank you SO much for the advice! If not Nohr Noble, which class works for Corrin? Which secondary class and Boon/Bane should I give him? 

Niles and Elise will be my healers. 

I'm a bit paranoid about cheesing Endgame. I don't know a reliable set of characters that can get me to kill Takumi. Worried I'm going to have to use DLC classes to ensure I cheese him....

I COULD give Corrin an Ebon Wing and a ton of stat boosters for Galeforce shennanigans, then possibly give a Warp Scroll to Azura. IDK. Could someone help me craft a classpath for Corrin that would let him reliably kill Takumi? 

30 minutes ago, Lucina's Husband said:

Thank you SO much for the advice! If not Nohr Noble, which class works for Corrin? Which secondary class and Boon/Bane should I give him? 

Niles and Elise will be my healers. 

I'm a bit paranoid about cheesing Endgame. I don't know a reliable set of characters that can get me to kill Takumi. Worried I'm going to have to use DLC classes to ensure I cheese him....

I COULD give Corrin an Ebon Wing and a ton of stat boosters for Galeforce shennanigans, then possibly give a Warp Scroll to Azura. IDK. Could someone help me craft a classpath for Corrin that would let him reliably kill Takumi? 

Dragon Corrin is usually the fan favorite since not only Dragon line is broken, you can get Swordbreaker which allows you to cheese Ryoma.

If you grind support rank, Corrin can get into Dragon Line by getting A support from Camilla/Beruka so your free to run what you want when the game starts

I don't remember if Bowbreaker is in Conquest, but if so wouldn't that be your answer to Takumi? For DLC, maybe use Ballistician to Cannon Takumi a time or two before taking a swing.

Also, you could still pair Elise with Arthur and give yourself one more Unit thanks to Percy.