General Warriors & FE Warriors Questions Thread

Jedi

5 minutes ago, LucinaRobin said:

Are there many costumes for each characters?

I heard that it's called master seal.

Most of them only have them via promotion so only that and the OG skin. Lucina has additional Masked Marth. Robin and Corrin has gender alts. Then, there's confirmed dlc costumes like Bride Lucina.

Something additional about Corrin:

Spoiler

Male corrin promoted outfit is Hoshidan Noble while Female Corrin is Nohrian Noble.

That should be all. All in all, not much, then again Hyrule warriors didn't have a lot either at launch without dlc.

Edited by LoboKD001

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, LoboKD001 said:

Most of them only have them via promotion so only that and the OG skin. Lucina has additional Masked Marth. Robin and Corrin has gender alts. Then, there's confirmed dlc costumes like Bride Lucina.

Something additional about Corrin:

Reveal hidden contents

Male corrin promoted outfit is Hoshidan Noble while Female Corrin is Nohrian Noble.

That should be all. All in all, not much, then again Hyrule warriors didn't have a lot either at launch without dlc.

Thanks again!!

6 hours ago, LoboKD001 said:

If I'm not mistaken, all it had was Link's trainee uniform from the story, and the Goron and Zora tunics from the Rewards map. Everything else was from DLC, though Cia came with maskless and hatless by default once she was available.

So on that note FE Warriors has way more since every character has at least one.

Edited by Anomalocaris

3 hours ago, LucinaRobin said:

Thanks for many info!!

Can I know what is crest market?

I heard that I can buy some kind of breastplate.

So if I buy that kind of armor, can i put them on character?

Thanks!!

Crest market? or do you mean the badge shop. It's the place where you do your upgrades.

1 hour ago, LoboKD001 said:

Crest market? or do you mean the badge shop. It's the place where you do your upgrades.

I think it's a crest market.

At north american official website, I can see "gameplay".

When I scroll down, there are five buttons. One of that is crest market.

Thanks

7 minutes ago, LucinaRobin said:

I think it's a crest market.

At north american official website, I can see "gameplay".

When I scroll down, there are five buttons. One of that is crest market.

Thanks

Yeah that. It's where you upgrade your units such as weapon ranks, use master seals or reduce damage from different weapon types

Hello guys.

I want to know whether the second player have the same control,in-game command, and character swaping ability or not.

And can I use the bride lucina as soon as I purchase the bundle of DLC packs?

Also, I want to know the starting character.(Available from the start).

Thank you very much.

If you take the time to watch a generic officer- would you say that they have a full moveset- or are  they PS2 Huang Zhong  stripped down templates that are just limited to a short attack string +dodging+parrying+ a handful of combos, probbably only up to C3.  More interested in the generals and beast guys than officers with similar classes to  player characters/gharnef and co. 

Edited by Reality

So I just got an email for FEW from Nintendo, and I feel like doing a little turbine turning with the steam that is building up from it. It reads, in part:

"Face off against hordes of enemies with all-new characters or favorites like Chrom, Marth, Camilla, and more."

"or favorites like Chrom, Marth, Camilla,"

"Chrom, Marth, Camilla,"

"Camilla"

I don't mean to bash her too much. But the main characters of their respective games Chrom and Marth, liked but not necessarily the fan favorites of those games, are having Camilla placed at their level of significance. Camilla, who doesn't drive as much as a golf cart in the plot of Fates compared to Corrin, Xander, Leo, Takumi and Ryoma, is being deemed of as much importance to her game as Chrom and Marth are to theirs'. 

If they had said "Lucina, Marth, and Camilla" or "Robin, Marth, Camilla" things would be a bit more tolerable given Robin and Lucina are more fan favorites than Chrom, but as is the wording is a tad offending.

Note that right below the sentence I'm critiquing, are three pictures: a closeup of Marth, a castle sky view, and a closeup of female Corrin- the popular one. Female Corrin is also present prominently at the start of the email which shows the game's box art; male Corrin is nowhere to be found. Camilla isn't present except as a sprite among others (including Lyn, but strangely no Corrin at all). "Chrom, Marth, and Corrin," would thus have still had a female mentioned in it and a character of actual plot importance equal to Chrom and Marth.

Am I making too much of semantics? Yes, probably.

4 hours ago, Thane said:

"Yeah, I can't win this"

He sounds so bored and accepting. Like now that he's suffered a war injury he finally has an excuse to just go home and not be part of a faceless army that can't even stand up to a young girl with a bow, but at the same time it's not the strangest opponent his army has crumpled against so he doesn't feel that flabbergasted, just tired.

Edited by Anomalocaris

1 hour ago, Anomalocaris said:

He sounds so bored and accepting. Like now that he's suffered a war injury he finally has an excuse to just go home and not be part of a faceless army that can't even stand up to a young girl with a bow, but at the same time it's not the strangest opponent his army has crumpled against so he doesn't feel that flabbergasted, just tired.

In game: middle-aged man with a few domestic issues, doesn't feel like he gets respected by anyone and his boss is 20 years younger than him.

In real life: they grabbed some intern.

4 hours ago, Konnor97 said:

I like how all Soldiers are Patrick Seitz.

The Mage kinda sounds like Matthew Mercer to me.

Does that mean its Draug disguised as all those soldiers consider Patrick Seitz voices him in Heroes.

Some questions I have pertaining to comparing Fire Emblem Warriors and Hyrule Warriors

Is there a free mode like in Hyrule Warriors where you just fight for a while and fight different enemies with the occasional player enemy?

Is getting an S Rank in the History mode exactly/almost like Hyrule Warriors? You have to finish the mission with 1200 kills, can't take more than 200 (iirc) Health points of damage, and you have to finish it within 14 minutes in HW in order to get the highest rank.

How easy is it to grind for the Master Seals?

Has Datamining found anything interesting? Maybe DLC characters before they're announced? Costumes?

How smooth is the gameplay compared to 3DS, Switch, and Switch Performance mode? I'm playing on 3ds and man does it slow down a lot. (Have yet to update it since I was very impatient and wanted to play now.)

EDIT: Removed spoilers to story based stuff.

Edited by Green Tees

2 hours ago, Green Tees said:

Has Datamining found anything interesting? Maybe DLC characters before they're announced? Costumes?

This is the only question I can really answer, since I myself don't have the game, but have seen some datamined information.

Note: this spoiler... actually contains spoilers on datamined info.  Don't read if you want to stay spoiler free.  Sorry about this; I didn't realize this was the general question thread, and not the spoiler question one.

Spoiler

I talked about some datamining back in this thread:

Someone released a bunch of player character quotes buried within the game's files.  Included were shoutouts to and quotes from Oboro, Niles, Owain, and Navarre (though beyond them and those that are already playable in the game, there were none found).

There was also a couple of supports found in the files that included Niles.

I've also seen mentions of "placeholder" roster slots.  Thirteen, apparently.  Though I haven't seen information to prove this myself, so I can't confirm if it's viable or accurate.

Anyway, this all would suggest that they at some point started work on making them playable.

It's nothing conclusive, but I do think it means that we're likely to receive the four as playable characters at some point down the line.  Probably not at launch for the West since I'm sure they're probably more concerned with finishing VO work than this, but we know that the intent to make these characters playable either was or currently is there.

Beyond that, there was not much datamined info that revealed anything particularly interesting.  And to say that this means we'll get the characters I mentioned (possibly even free) is still speculation.

EDIT: Also, this isn't the thread to ask questions pertaining spoilers of any kind.  Only non-spoilery questions should be asked in this thread.

The thread below would be the preferred place for spoiler questions:

Spoiler

Edited by Ertrick36

Would it be a good idea to play my Hyrule warrior legends game while i Wait for Fire emblem warriors to come out? (since i already essentially completed all the maps on the wii u version except for like 5 stages)

5 minutes ago, Thany said:

Would it be a good idea to play my Hyrule warrior legends game while i Wait for Fire emblem warriors to come out? (since i already essentially completed all the maps on the wii u version except for like 5 stages)

Meh. Though this game is the spiritual successor to HW, it’s not really necessary. If there’s FE characters and games you’re not too familiar with, brush up on that lore there instead. Looking up Sheeda and someone else allowed me to appreciate them more.

Edited by Rayhaku808
oops possible spoiler?