General Warriors & FE Warriors Questions Thread

Jedi

25 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Alright then. Thanks!

Do enemy units use any slayer effects besides Wingslayer and Dracoslayer on you?

Not that I've seen, no. They don't seem to have any attributes except those inherent to the weapons.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys. I want to ask somethings.

I don't want my kids to see any cutscene because of camila and niles.

Both of them is too mature for kids to see.

Can I skip the cutscene completely? I don't want even 1 sec of cutscene.

And dialogues too. I don't want my kids to see camila and niles not only in cutscene but also in anywhere anytime.

Can I?

52 minutes ago, LucinaRobin said:

Hello guys. I want to ask somethings.

I don't want my kids to see any cutscene because of camila and niles.

Both of them is too mature for kids to see.

Can I skip the cutscene completely? I don't want even 1 sec of cutscene.

And dialogues too. I don't want my kids to see camila and niles not only in cutscene but also in anywhere anytime.

Can I?

You can skip the cutscenes, as well as the dialogue (just not the in-battle dialogue).

14 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

You can skip the cutscenes, as well as the dialogue (just not the in-battle dialogue).

Can't I see even 1 sec?

I mean I don't want to see camila and niles even 1 sec.

And i don't want to use both of them.

Can i?

thanks

Edited by LucinaRobin

1 hour ago, LucinaRobin said:

Can't I see even 1 sec?

I mean I don't want to see camila and niles even 1 sec.

And i don't want to use both of them.

Can i?

thanks

You can skip cutscenes but you can't stop them from talking mid-battle if they're allies or opponents. Camilla also may randomly be the one running the shop, and while the game technically never limits you to a single character outside of either Rowan or Lianna, there's going to be some missions where you have no choice but to at least field Camilla.

If you can't risk your kids seeing even one second of them, then they're better off not playing at all.

That depends. Do you like Warriors games? Does the idea of seeing the cast of Fire Emblem spout cheesy one-liners while using over-the-top stylish attacks appeal to you? If you answered yes to one of these, consider getting the game; if you answered yes to both, pick it up for sure.

I personally find the game pretty good, though I did personally prefer Hyrule Warriors (and I say that as a big fan of FE and a non-fan of Zelda).

On 11/30/2017 at 2:44 AM, Glennstavos said:

I remember murmurs in another thread about people finding data of weapons that would serve as personal weapons for the characters that don't have any. Is it true?

Yeah. Things like Thoron, "Niles Bow" and so forth are in the code that I don't know what all the names are. I think everyone in the game who doesn't have a pesronal weapon has one that would match up.

I tried to find a list but tcrf has nothing and googles just keeps giving me either other games' unused content or heroes, specifically.

21 hours ago, r_n said:

Yeah. Things like Thoron, "Niles Bow" and so forth are in the code that I don't know what all the names are. I think everyone in the game who doesn't have a pesronal weapon has one that would match up.

I tried to find a list but tcrf has nothing and googles just keeps giving me either other games' unused content or heroes, specifically.

I seem to remember that a couple of the DLC characters didn't have weapons listed (Tharja, Olivia, Azura) but I could be wrong. Ones I remember:

-Armored Axe

-Healing Axe

-Gungnir

-Wing Spear

-Divinestone

-Anna's Bow

-Wo Dao

-Missiletainn

Plus the ones you mentioned. I think there was an Oboro's Lance, too. Not sure on that.

Edited by Homosexualbeard

On 11/30/2017 at 5:49 PM, Em~ said:

So guys, Is this game any good for you? I’m really considering the idea of getting it, but some genuines opinions from people that have the game are always well accepted! :)

If you like the hack and slash genre or are interested in it, I'd recommend it, it's probably the most polished Warriors game currently on the market.

2 hours ago, Homosexualbeard said:

I seem to remember that a couple of the DLC characters didn't have weapons listed (Tharja, Olivia, Azura) but I could be wrong. Ones I remember:

-Armored Axe

-Healing Axe

-Gungnir

-Wing Spear

-Divinestone

-Anna's Bow

-Wo Dao

-Missiletainn

Plus the ones you mentioned. I think there was an Oboro's Lance, too. Not sure on that.

Those DLC characters will probably have theirs added alongside them.

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

That being said, is there a general idea to when the first pack is to release? I went and bought the season pass recently in hopes that it'd be out by semester's end

I'd say around the middle or end of this month, but they've been very hush hush so I can't be entirely sure.

5 hours ago, Motendra said:

That being said, is there a general idea to when the first pack is to release? I went and bought the season pass recently in hopes that it'd be out by semester's end

The general thought is it will be on a Thursday, since I think that's their usual update day, but they've not said anything about it. 

Some people are thinking around the 14th. Fire Emblem Heroes is bringing back the Warrior Maps then. If so we should probably be hearing about it within the next week or so, with a trailer overview and such. Maybe even a detail in famitsu? Not sure if the HW DLC had famitsu articles.

7 hours ago, Motendra said:

The first pack which is Fates pack is to be released for me in 1 Jan 2018. 31 Dec 2017 for those who are in the west. For other release dates, it is available in the receipt of the season pass purchase.

Please confirm again yourself as I may be wrong.

Just now, Silent shifter said:

The first pack which is Fates pack is to be released for me in 1 Jan 2018. 31 Dec 2017 for those who are in the west. For other release dates, it is available in the receipt of the season pass purchase.

Please confirm again yourself as I may be wrong.

Those dates are just placeholders; Nintendo typically uses the last day of the estimated month of release as a placeholder until the final release date is decided.

13 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Those dates are just placeholders; Nintendo typically uses the last day of the estimated month of release as a placeholder until the final release date is decided.

The japanese website has the same dates but i think specifically says "Available by _date_"

Even if not, the fact that all three dates are the final days of their respective months...

16 minutes ago, r_n said:

Who uses outlaw & knight materials?

I didn't even realize the outlaws had materials until I started paying attention to my item drops. I'm guessing Lyn uses at least one of them?

Celica uses outlaw materials. I don't know who off hand, but I know a few characters use knight materials, though you won't need many.

Edited by Florete