General Warriors & FE Warriors Questions Thread

Jedi

4 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Is it the one that gives Lissa's Crinoline as a reward? Anyways, I'd use a Pegasus knight. Or Camilla.

Yep it's that one!

My only issue with using Camilla is Lucina who eventually spawns in the upper part of the map, but if I ignore major captains like Azz said, maybe that'll work.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Vespinae said:

Yep it's that one!

My only issue with using Camilla is Lucina who eventually spawns in the upper part of the map, but if I ignore major captains like Azz said, maybe that'll work.

Does Lucina have her Falchion in that one? Anyway, I second ignoring the big fish. As an aside, Lucina does have her Falchion in that timed onslaught you're trying to unlock, so I'd just avoid her.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

On 1/28/2018 at 3:25 PM, John Denver Fan said:

Levels since I have plenty of materials. I'm trying to get that medal for getting to level 110, the maximum for the update.

what i did was grind out (sometimes actively, sometimes passively) Marth's supports and bought Paragon for everyone. By the time that was done a lot of charactesr were pretty high level just from normal play+paragon and Marth was in his 80s. Even if they just hang out in the vanguard slot or ai control, they'll tend to get pretty high levels. I got Robin paragon (relatively) early on despite barely using them they went from their fifties to early 60s. Takumi gained like 8 levels from late 60s to mid 70s in my several goes at the Sol Katti Scroll map.

Aside from that, your best bet is actually money. It gets expesnive to level up, but if you do it in bursts it's not so bad. THe game just throws so much gold at you, I've never been at a loss for it, especially since its so easy to replenish by selling weapons. I went from 4million to somewhere in the 3 millions getting Celica to level 50, and now I'm approaching 5 million.

If you're insistent on actually grinding, I suggest finding a time distortion map (or some other high leveld map) you can consistently beat and just going to town. I would not do onslaughts. If you actually look at the enemy levels, they're quite low since the intent is to alternate between rabble literally anyone at any level can kill and slightly-to-very higher level captains to waste your time. And honestly if you're going to grind you may as well juggle a bunch of hats wrt support grinding, weapon skills, materials...

A couple of questions if anyone can answer.

How many supports does a character need for you to unlock their voice clips in the unit gallery? I haven't been paying attention and would like to know.

I wanna forge the Plateslayer attribute onto some personal swords, but currently have no swords at my disposal with the attribute. I've used the bonus blessing in the temple a couple of times, but in return have gotten, like, dragonstones with Beastslayer on them. I'm getting the idea that the weapon drops you get are based on what characters I use and types of enemies they fight, but is there anything else I can do?

Several questions...

1. Is it possible to get a "Random" System Voice option? (I imagine it being an unlock once I have all the voices or clear Lunatic Story, but I want to make sure.)

2. Is there a Music Selection feature in this game like in Hyrule Warriors? (I haven't cleared Lunatic Story yet, but would like to know.)

3. What is the best farming spot for Myrmidon Helmets? I'm starting to upgrade some of the personal weapons (Lucina and Corrin's), mostly because I can't be bothered swapping out of their pref weapon.

4. About how many battle maps does it take (minimum) to unlock Celica? I've been holding off on doing her History Mode since my Weapon Rank is still rather poor and I got plenty of other maps to clear.

12 minutes ago, Sire said:

Several questions...

1. Is it possible to get a "Random" System Voice option? (I imagine it being an unlock once I have all the voices or clear Lunatic Story, but I want to make sure.)

2. Is there a Music Selection feature in this game like in Hyrule Warriors? (I haven't cleared Lunatic Story yet, but would like to know.)

3. What is the best farming spot for Myrmidon Helmets? I'm starting to upgrade some of the personal weapons (Lucina and Corrin's), mostly because I can't be bothered swapping out of their pref weapon.

4. About how many battle maps does it take (minimum) to unlock Celica? I've been holding off on doing her History Mode since my Weapon Rank is still rather poor and I got plenty of other maps to clear.

1. No. 

2. No.

3. I'd say a timed onslaught on The Dark Pontifex (the level 21 one near Gharnef, to be specific).

4. That's... a hard question to answer. There's one map that you must play that can only be played every fourth map (that one has Validar as the icon, and shows up right after you defeat the enemy near the Mogalls surrounding Celica).

28 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

1. No. (Random System Voice) 

2. No. (Music Selector)

Really? The system voice thing would have been a bonus, but I was expecting a music selector since Hyrule Warriors had it. Oh well, hopefully it'll show up in a free update or something...

29 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

3. I'd say a timed onslaught on The Dark Pontifex (the level 21 one near Gharnef, to be specific). [Myrmidon Helm Farming]

4. That's... a hard question to answer. There's one map that you must play that can only be played every fourth map (that one has Validar as the icon, and shows up right after you defeat the enemy near the Mogalls surrounding Celica). [Minimum Battle Maps to unlock Celica]

Thanks for the help!

13 minutes ago, Sire said:

Really? The system voice thing would have been a bonus, but I was expecting a music selector since Hyrule Warriors had it. Oh well, hopefully it'll show up in a free update or something...

I was expecting it myself, to be honest. I would've really liked being able to listen to Chaos (Hellish Blaze) whenever.

7 hours ago, Sire said:

The Myrmidon map on Hero Challenge, with the improved item drop Blessing active.

32 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

The Myrmidon map on Hero Challenge, with the improved item drop Blessing active.

Yes this. The hero challenge map is THE go-to map for myrmidon, soldier, axe, archer, dragon & monster materials. There are dedicated maps that, with a blessing, will give you 17-20+ of that silver material every single run provided you kill every captain. The solider map also has a single outlaw in it, incidentally.

1 hour ago, Anomalocaris said:

I thought about mentioning that one, but the one I thought of has Myrmidons as Transport Captains.

On January 30, 2018 at 7:14 AM, twistedxgrace said:

A couple of questions if anyone can answer.

How many supports does a character need for you to unlock their voice clips in the unit gallery? I haven't been paying attention and would like to know.

I wanna forge the Plateslayer attribute onto some personal swords, but currently have no swords at my disposal with the attribute. I've used the bonus blessing in the temple a couple of times, but in return have gotten, like, dragonstones with Beastslayer on them. I'm getting the idea that the weapon drops you get are based on what characters I use and types of enemies they fight, but is there anything else I can do?

1. It takes exactly 40 support raises with a character to unlock their Voice Gallery.

2. You're pretty much doing what you need to already. My best recommendation is to go to the Hero Challenge map and do the level 20 myrmidon challenge in the upper-center of the map. It'll give you more sword drops which helps raise your chance at one with armorslayer on it.

On 1/30/2018 at 10:44 AM, Sire said:

I'm still waiting for Darios to be a free update... I'm kinda doubting it at this point which is a shame since he's grown into one of my favorite FE characters in general.

I ask again... How long does the stun gauge show up for, and how much of an effect do the War God Crests have on the length of time it stays exposed? Does anyone know?

17 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I ask again... How long does the stun gauge show up for, and how much of an effect do the War God Crests have on the length of time it stays exposed? Does anyone know?

i want more information on this as well, because sometimes it seems like regardless of how many of those crests you have, it will barely show up long enough to do anything and that there's other actions that just instantly makes it go away, like landing on their back. Which is really frustrating on movesets that send them in the air away from your next hit (A R C  H E R S)

But even with someone like Ryoma, who I have the stuns at max and with astra to speed thigns up, i'll sometimes get like 2 strikes into it and it goes away.

has there really been no info on the next dlc coming? this is quite a while of not getting info for the upcoming dlc. I really want to know what we will get.

4 hours ago, Thany said:

has there really been no info on the next dlc coming? this is quite a while of not getting info for the upcoming dlc. I really want to know what we will get.

It's probably going to be in this week's or next week's Famitsu (if it is this week, we'll have the info by tomorrow morning)

That, or the rumored Nintendo Direct.

Edited by BhevHD
Misspelled

6 minutes ago, John Denver Fan said:

How do I get the alternate skins for Corrin and Robin?

EDIT: I forgot to ask another question, How do I make Amourbreak appear?

You mean the alt genders and Corrin's Hoshidan/Nohrian Noble swaps?

• Female Robin is acquired after you beat her in the History Map "Invisible Ties"
  • Male Corrin can be gotten when you beat the History Map "The Path is Yours" (time distortions don't count towards this goal)
  • Corrin's swaps are gotten after beating History Maps "Cold Reception" (Female Hoshido Noble) and "Grief" (Male Nohrian Noble)

In order to get armourbreak, you have to go through the "Hero Challenge" History Map.  Keep in mind that you need to get it for each weapon type; you can't get armourbreak for just lances and expect it to start appearing on other weapon types.  Like other weapon attributes, however, it should start appearing after that on whatever weapons you've unlocked it for.  And in order to have it activate (either on the enemy or yourself), you need to hit the enemy with a crit or get hit with a crit or Musou special.

Does anyone have a list of Shadow Eliminations and what boss characters are in them? I'm looking for character-material grinding spots but I find Chapter 20 really slow and the material guide doc suggests some bad places to grind.

13 minutes ago, Azz said:

Does anyone have a list of Shadow Eliminations and what boss characters are in them? I'm looking for character-material grinding spots but I find Chapter 20 really slow and the material guide doc suggests some bad places to grind.

Shadow Eliminations are bad for material grinding, as the shadows despawn before they die, which means they don't drop anything.  So you end up with only the drop from the boss.  You could try Chapter 20 on Easy if you want it to go fast, as I don't believe the difficulty affects the drop rate for materials (though I'm not 100% sure of that).

Other than that, I can't help much.  If you mention which characters you're grinding, other people can probably provide suggestions.

25 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

Shadow Eliminations are bad for material grinding, as the shadows despawn before they die, which means they don't drop anything.  So you end up with only the drop from the boss.  You could try Chapter 20 on Easy if you want it to go fast, as I don't believe the difficulty affects the drop rate for materials (though I'm not 100% sure of that).

Other than that, I can't help much.  If you mention which characters you're grinding, other people can probably provide suggestions.

Oh I never realised that, whoops. Thanks for telling me. I have been grinding on chapter 20 on easy for a while, the only reason I have been searching for other options is that it has been getting a bit monotonous. I guess I'll stick to the docs guide for material drops.

So I'll finally be able to play it on my birthday in around four days time, so I have a couple of questions if you can spare the time...

1) How soon can you choose Marth to say "Fire Emblem Warriors"? Do you need to get to the SD maps, or is it from the get go?

2) If I plan to mostly play it in docked mode, which setting is most preferable? Favouring the quality, or the FPS?

3) How soon can you buy the Season Pass? Right as you boot the game up, or later on? Can you use the DLC characters as you progress through the story mode?

4) How long does it take to reach the support conversations?

Cheers in advance.

3 minutes ago, Lau said:

So I'll finally be able to play it on my birthday in around four days time, so I have a couple of questions if you can spare the time...

1) How soon can you choose Marth to say "Fire Emblem Warriors"? Do you need to get to the SD maps, or is it from the get go?

2) If I plan to mostly play it in docked mode, which setting is most preferable? Favouring the quality, or the FPS?

3) How soon can you buy the Season Pass? Right as you boot the game up, or later on? Can you use the DLC characters as you progress through the story mode?

4) How long does it take to reach the support conversations?

Cheers in advance.

1) It's random which character says Fire Emblem Warriors.

2) Definitely Performance mode. While the possibility of crashing is more, the game feels so much more smooth. I honestly can't go back to Quality mode.

3)As soon as you get the game. You can only use DLC characters in Free Mode, which is unlocked after beating each mission. At least, I'm pretty sure that's the case, I got the DLC after beating Story Mode.

4) Getting to C rank and then C to B isn't too long but B to A can take a while. I recommend trying to get the Bond Charm from the Grief History Mode map asap. Also the Bond Blessing comes out with the SD DLC Pack so that should also help.

11 minutes ago, Azz said:

1) It's random which character says Fire Emblem Warriors.

2) Definitely Performance mode. While the possibility of crashing is more, the game feels so much more smooth. I honestly can't go back to Quality mode.

3)As soon as you get the game. You can only use DLC characters in Free Mode, which is unlocked after beating each mission. At least, I'm pretty sure that's the case, I got the DLC after beating Story Mode.

4) Getting to C rank and then C to B isn't too long but B to A can take a while. I recommend trying to get the Bond Charm from the Grief History Mode map asap. Also the Bond Blessing comes out with the SD DLC Pack so that should also help.

I could have sworn you could choose who said it...oh well.

Thank you, this clears up a lot! :)