General Warriors & FE Warriors Questions Thread

Jedi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, SniperGYS said:

Uh... I hasn't got Anna in all the chapters, actually I have only saw her 2 times, in one I was able to reach her, but in the other I couldn't... So... I can still "buy" her scrolls in free mode? Or I'm doomed??

Yes, you can still buy them in free mode in any difficulty provided you have 1000 KOs for the first scroll.

I am not too sure about the 2nd scroll tho. (Probably do it in hard or above difficulty with the correct criteria)

22 minutes ago, Silent shifter said:

Yes, you can still buy them in free mode in any difficulty provided you have 1000 KOs for the first scroll.

I am not too sure about the 2nd scroll tho. (Probably do it in hard or above difficulty with the correct criteria)

Oh I see, I will try to get to her quickly then, in case the second one doesn't come back

2 hours ago, OblivionOtter said:

Is it true that the small handful of fanservice is the only DLC that the game?

No DLC has 9 full characters, several history mode maps (read 20 to 30 fights each), costumes and such.

51 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Since I brought it up... do the second memories require specific characters fielded, like was the case in HW?

No. In History Mode, they have requirements like "defeat 1200 enemies" and "seize 5 fortresses". Story Mode has stuff like "don't let Chrom's HP drop below 60% and defeat Validar before Robin" and "drop the final boss' HP to below 50% within 10 minutes".

See this post if you can read Japanese.

1 minute ago, nocturnal YL said:

No. In History Mode, they have requirements like "defeat 1200 enemies" and "seize 5 fortresses". Story Mode has stuff like "don't let Chrom's HP drop below 60% and defeat Validar before Robin" and "drop the final boss' HP to below 50% within 10 minutes".

See this post if you can read Japanese.

Do the second memories in history mode require not taking a certain amount of damage beforehand, in addition to finishing the first objective?

Just now, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Do the second memories in history mode require not taking a certain amount of damage beforehand, in addition to finishing the first objective?

No. You can't take more than 80% damage if you want to get Rank S in History Mode, but that's not related to the memories.

How do you unlock Anna's second Memento in chapter 5? The criteria is 

Defeat Validar before ??? is defeated and without Chrom's HP falling below 60%

Oh, wait, don't tell me: I can't defeat Robin? Ooh boy.

42 minutes ago, Thane said:

How do you unlock Anna's second Memento in chapter 5? The criteria is

Defeat Validar before ??? is defeated and without Chrom's HP falling below 60%

Oh, wait, don't tell me: I can't defeat Robin? Ooh boy.

Yep, this ??? is Robin.

Edited by nocturnal YL

2 minutes ago, nocturnal YL said:

Yep, this ??? is Robin.

Yeah, I beat it after lowering it to hard so Chrom wouldn't be killed in just a few hits. Not looking forward to the Conquest maps because I'm sure it'll have something to do with that volcano nonsense.

From one thing to another, where do you get a lot of Captain's Bows? I've played through at least a dozen different maps now and I've still got 0. 

Edited by Thane

11 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Now wait just a sec, whats this about second memento? I only ever saw one, with the only exceptions being when I play history mode

Note that I have yet to complete the story

You need to have finished story mode to be able to get the second memento in each level.

3 hours ago, Thane said:

Yeah, I beat it after lowering it to hard so Chrom wouldn't be killed in just a few hits. Not looking forward to the Conquest maps because I'm sure it'll have something to do with that volcano nonsense.

From one thing to another, where do you get a lot of Captain's Bows? I've played through at least a dozen different maps now and I've still got 0. 

You don't get a lot, because there aren't that many archer captains. I for example have 700 Captain's Swords, Lances and Axes and about 400 Captain's Tomes, but only about 120 Captain's Bows.

Forging materials come from the corresponding enemy types, so your best bet is to find maps with archers. The Takumi battle in History Mode comes to mind, but there are only 2 fortresses held by archer captains. There's also the level 30 battle in the final History Mode map (in the middle with an archer icon).

Edited by nocturnal YL

19 hours ago, Nanima said:

Wait until you get to the map where you have to keep Darius from falling beneath 80%. Even with Elise shadowing him and healing him for every bit of scrap damage, he still got below it somehow. :(

Which level is this one on? Because this one takes the second Skulltula from Liberation of the Triforce (and I'm talking about on Legends), chews it up and spits it out.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

12 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Which level is this one on? Because this one takes the second Skultula from Liberation of the Triforce (and I'm talking about on Legends), chews it up and spits it out.

Chapter 14's second Anna memory.

On 10/18/2017 at 1:11 PM, Konnor97 said:

@Jedi I've noticed you've mentioned a couple of times that you mention SW4-II as one of the best Musou games. How does it differ from SW4, and is it worth it to play both?

Sorry for missing this! 

I just think it has a really solid set of mechanics, I didn't actually play SW4 that much. So they're probably on par its just II has like really really really good gameplay, although it does lack the more tactical aspects FE:W does (probably because it isn't an Empires game though).

Plus the CAW is really fun (I forgot if SW4 had it too haha).

Are there any tricks to farming rare (gold) items? I don't need a particular type, I just want to revive someone and don't want to switch out of Classic mode.

I only need 3 more, so it's not too important. I'm just wondering if any quick repeatable maps tend to drop them or anything like that.

And I'm stuck!

Currently in. . .

Spoiler

the battle between the big brothers and Corrin.  I can't kill off the fort captains before those three catch up to me.  Besides throwing a lot of gold at the problem, what else can I do?

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

And I'm stuck!

Currently in. . .

Reveal hidden contents

the battle between the big brothers and Corrin.  I can't kill off the fort captains before those three catch up to me.  Besides throwing a lot of gold at the problem, what else can I do?

Pair up for Dual Guards, and bring vulneraries and staves.

3 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

Pair up for Dual Guards, and bring vulneraries and staves.

I've got Sakura on the scene (being neutral is nice), and can bring along Elise for more neutrality.  I can definitely stick a vulnerary on someone else.  Not sure how much Dual Guards will help, but I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I've got Sakura on the scene (being neutral is nice), and can bring along Elise for more neutrality.  I can definitely stick a vulnerary on someone else.  Not sure how much Dual Guards will help, but I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

Every character who isn't holding a staff should be holding a Vulnerary or superior healing potion. There's no downside to having them equipped.

Also, 

Spoiler

Once you rough Iago up a little and force him to move to a different fort, the three will stop attacking you, so after that you can take your time exploring/getting KOs.

1 hour ago, Anomalocaris said:

Every character who isn't holding a staff should be holding a Vulnerary or superior healing potion. There's no downside to having them equipped.

Also, 

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks~!  Beat the map with quite literally a hair's breadth to spare.  Very nearly died, but

Spoiler

managed to dodge Xander, then caught both brothers and Iago in Lianna's final A.  Then I couldn't get to Anna, because I had to stay on top of Xander so he wouldn't die.

I am NOT looking forward to replaying that mission.