General Warriors & FE Warriors Questions Thread

Jedi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, YotsuMaboroshi said:

You can also turn them off completely from the Game Settings menu, by changing Mid Battle Cinematics to Off.

Sometimes, I change my mind and watch them.

Spoiler

Especially Tiki's.  Best way to cure a crappy day IMO.

15 minutes ago, Thane said:

So I finally, finally got Sakura's ultimate weapon crest! ...And nothing happened, although there's a "kill 10k people to unlock this skill". Is that it? Or did I miss something?

Once Sakura kills 10,000 peole (gods that sounds horrifying stripped of context) it'll unlock the weapon mastery skill, boosting her weapon's power from 30 to 240.

Just now, Anomalocaris said:

Once Sakura kills 10,000 peole (gods that sounds horrifying stripped of context) it'll unlock the weapon mastery skill, boosting her weapon's power from 30 to 240.

Thanks. Like I thought then. I just got a bit shocked when nothing happened.

Also, yes. I always found it funny how it's okay for games to feature violence and death on this scale but things like mentioning sex is sill taboo. 

13 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Is there a recommended level i should promote at in this game? Or should I just promote as late as possible?

Not really. Your level doesn't reset, and your stat gains are fixed. I'd say it's WHO you promote that might make more of a difference.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

1 minute ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Who is it reccomended to give the first master seals to?

That... is something that is beyond my ability to answer. Because frankly, I'd likely just throw them at my favorites. That being said, you might want to use one on Rowan or Lianna, else the later parts of story mode are gonna get rough (or so I read).

How does Anna compare to Takumi and Sakura? I just got her and looking at her split str/mag compared to Takumi and Sakura who focus on only one makes me assume she's weaker at dealing damage than either of them. I suppose her higher luck could help out Luna and such skills to proc, but I'm not sure if that would cover the difference in damage output or not. 

Edit: I guess I can also add the fact she doesn't have a unique weapon (so no extra slayer skill for no penalty), and Sakura still has good luck as well. Takumi's isn't as good, but he does have higher skill than the others)

Edited by Alkaid

4 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Either Rowan or Lianna first, definitely. Whichever you chose as your protagonist.

After that, you may as well promote your favorites, but try to get at least one of each weapon type promoted first, and focus on unique movesets before you start promoting each clone.

17 minutes ago, Silent shifter said:

May I ask if F!Corrin is affected by Falchions? I currently at chapter 12 but not sure whether to promote Lucina or Lianna first.

Thanks.

Yes, Corrin is affected by Falchion.

12 hours ago, Alkaid said:

How does Anna compare to Takumi and Sakura? I just got her and looking at her split str/mag compared to Takumi and Sakura who focus on only one makes me assume she's weaker at dealing damage than either of them. I suppose her higher luck could help out Luna and such skills to proc, but I'm not sure if that would cover the difference in damage output or not. 

Edit: I guess I can also add the fact she doesn't have a unique weapon (so no extra slayer skill for no penalty), and Sakura still has good luck as well. Takumi's isn't as good, but he does have higher skill than the others)

Actually, Takumi has more luck than Sakura. Somehow. 110 vs. 102.

As for how Anna compares to the other archers, as you've probably figured out by now, she's likely not going to deal as much damage as the other two even with Luna. Her schtick is being able to actually take non-magic hits as neither of the others have a defense stat, and not being a lightning rod by not having Takumi's Res. It's augmented further by having a high luck stat which is highly versatile thanks to a lot of skills scaling off them.

Basically a generalist compared to Takumi being a glass cannon and Sakura being a mage with a different weapon. That said, from what I've seen, stats are minor when everyone's packing 240 Mt weapons.

15 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Whoever you use the most. If you're doing Story mode entirely before touching History mode, I'd recommend either Rowan or Lianna, a Falchion user, an axe user, a pegasus knight, and either Takumi or Mage.

36 minutes ago, GeminiJ said:

Whoever you use the most. If you're doing Story mode entirely before touching History mode, I'd recommend either Rowan or Lianna, a Falchion user, an axe user, a pegasus knight, and either Takumi or Mage.

Huh, funilly enough those are the exact people I promoted.

and yes in doing story mode first 

Is there an option to appraise sealed skills like there was in HW? And speaking of which, were there any worthwhile 3000-KO skills in said game? Nothing really jumps out to me as a must-have among them... I blame the mixed bag nature of most of them.

1 hour ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Is there an option to appraise sealed skills like there was in HW? And speaking of which, were there any worthwhile 3000-KO skills in said game? Nothing really jumps out to me as a must-have among them... I blame the mixed bag nature of most of them.

Yes, you can appraise in the smithy.

Ryouma and Corrin sit down and talk in order to get to know each other better, and Ryouma wants her to talk about herself, what happened in Nohr or how she feels about Hoshido.

Why was this not a thing in Fates?!

8 hours ago, Thane said:

Ryouma and Corrin sit down and talk in order to get to know each other better, and Ryouma wants her to talk about herself, what happened in Nohr or how she feels about Hoshido.

Why was this not a thing in Fates?!

Honestly the supports are great, and I had the same. Some of these are even better than most of the supports in the actual games. 

I especially liked Marth and Lucina discussing why she took his name when she went in disguise. The cross-game supports are even better than I would have expected. 

Quick question for anyone with the Switch version!

Hyrule Warriors Legends had an option to buy the DLC & then transfer it over to the WiiU version, and I assumed there'd be something like that in FEW as well. I have the 3DS version currently & and am planning on getting the switch version post-holidays for sure, and I'm wondering if the switch version has an option in the DLC shop for getting the DLC for both versions at the same time, since the 3DS version doesn't. Thanks!

Question, I finished the main story and gotten all of the history mode characters and all of the 'skins'. What should I be focusing on? I could try and S-rank all missions and collect all of Anna's memories, but are the rewards worth it?

Speaking of S ranking, one of the requirements is 2000 KOs. Just thinking about it, this sounds a hell of a lot more daunting than HW's 1200 KOs for A rank. But am I missing something here? Because I can't really imagine having to pick up all of those myself...

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia