can't find a Virgo shard?

So I've spent the last six or so hours in the inner sanctum breaking pots. I've gotten at least half a dozen of every other shard, extra Dragon scales, hexlock shields, black pearls, and so many of every weapon, but I still have yet to find a Virgo shard. Does it only drop from certain enemies, or the astral temple 1? Or am I just incredibly unlucky in that regard?

Astra/luna/sol are only found rusted at the bottom of Thabes afaik. Never found any myself. But I've gotten everything from ladyblades to zweihanders to killer bows from the inner sanctum, plus a ton of iron/steel/blessed everythings.

Edited by MythrilZenith

1 minute ago, MythrilZenith said:

Astra/luna/sol are only found rusted at the bottom of Thabes afaik. But I've gotten everything from ladyblades to zweihanders to killer bows from the inner sanctum, plus a ton of iron/steel/blessed everythings.

There is actually a small chance of getting Astra/Luna/Sol in the inner sanctum, its just very small, less then 1%.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

2 minutes ago, MythrilZenith said:

So basically i need to keep grinding for a Virgo shard. I don't even know what a full starsphere actually does but at this point I feel like it would be a waste to not complete at least one. 

Full Starsphere gives a 30% increase to all stats but HP(forgot the number) and Resistance(5% boost).

While a huge boost, some of the shards give larger individual boosts then the full starsphere. For example, Cancer shard gives a 50% boost to defense growth, 20% higher then the Starsphere's boost.

2 minutes ago, MythrilZenith said:

Ah. Not that useful for me since I'm already starting to hit dlc classes, and my main string units got powered through villager loop anyway, but I still want one if only to say I "completed" the DLC, for what it's worth. 

In that case, I'd probably skip it unless you want to give it to Mycen or Nomah. 

Clive will also want Libra for speed.

Virgo along with the full sphere gives the highest resistance boost of 5%.

Edited by Emperor Hardin